Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:17:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down  (Read 5889 times)
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:26:52 AM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

I think this is because of those fake news that are giving people in the cryptocommunity negative thoughts that creates a panic, we all know that when there is a panic, the whole cryptoworld is being greatly affected, and that is the reason why the leaders and creators of the cryptoworld is telling people to keep calm and wait.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

In my opinion, bitcoin price is rapidly going down because people kept on doing panic selling due to the bad news they have heard. Another reason was a few people tend to leave bitcoin or now having doubt in involving in here so the chance of having a new investors are going down. Bitcoin being banned in some countries also a cause for the changing of price of bitcoin in the market.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

It is because many have already investing bitcoin in short,  bitcoin has a high demand. If it is a high demand the consumer has buy many bitcoin and what happened next is the stock of bitcoin has became low.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

It is because many have already investing bitcoin in short,  bitcoin has a high demand. If it is a high demand the consumer has buy many bitcoin and what happened next is the stock of bitcoin has became low.
When its price is go down so that is the best time to buy more bircoin because if its price everytime high so some people cannot  invest in bitcoin, so low price is the sign of investment and then its going to high for high profit.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:35:13 PM

Simply because cryptocurrency is volatile and we should just expect that the value might strike high or down anytime. Dropping down of the price is normal and is just part of it's changing value but it is not permanent. No matter how low it's value might drop, it would still strike high and recover in time.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

I think this is because of those fake news that are giving people in the cryptocommunity negative thoughts that creates a panic, we all know that when there is a panic, the whole cryptoworld is being greatly affected, and that is the reason why the leaders and creators of the cryptoworld is telling people to keep calm and wait.
Spreading false news affecting this rapidly going down of price. Yes fake news has contributes also with regards to these patience is our mostly keys to succeed. This is not forever on down price however, price will still be increase.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

The price of bitcoin is rapidly going down, this is because one reason is the volatility of cryptocurrency, then maybe the customers are on holding their coins because of the reddish form of the market , thus if the market will fall down all crypto currency will almost all go down or fall also in the coin market index.

Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

Spreading false news affecting this rapidly going down of price. Yes fake news has contributes also with regards to these patience is our mostly keys to succeed. This is not forever on down price however, price will still be increase.
Yes, i also agree that fake news can affect the disposition of other investors towards cryptocurrencies. I am a believer of bitcoin and it will never change until its truly gone. For now, one thing we could help erase those fake news is to help spread that its fake and promote bitcoin continuously.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:39:13 PM

Yes, i also agree that fake news can affect the disposition of other investors towards cryptocurrencies. I am a believer of bitcoin and it will never change until its truly gone. For now, one thing we could help erase those fake news is to help spread that its fake and promote bitcoin continuously.

Fake news is really affect why bitcoin price going down especially if many investors easily believe on those fake news about bitcoin, but if you really believe in bitcoin you can't easily believe to that fake news .
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

Fake news is really affect why bitcoin price going down especially if many investors easily believe on those fake news about bitcoin, but if you really believe in bitcoin you can't easily believe to that fake news .

Not just only fake news but some of the bitcoins that seized by the local authority to the illegal bitcoin business operator are being dumped to exit crypto as much as possible before the value becomes lower. Just like what happened on the Mt Gox owner that sells his bitcoin to pay his debts to the user of that scam exchange

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

Rich bitcoin whales are attempting to spread fear around the crypto community members. They aim to remove people from the market so that they can maximize their profit with pump and dump schemes.

People know this and they won't let it happen.
pernah ada

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

the reason I am getting, bitcoin prices drops quickly because of news about bans on bitcoin activity but I think it does not affect. but in my opinion because bitcoin prices have property up and down.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

I heard some news that social media sites want to ban crypto in their platforms i dont know if this is already happen today but this is one of the reason why bitcoins rapidly goes down but also this quarter of the year  bitcoin always decreased so we dont have to worry about bitcoin will surely increase maybe 4th quarter of this year.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

Due to so many negative news spread about bitcoin, this leads the bitcoin going very down. Due to these situations people are getting panic and they are not ready to sell they are ready to hold and big investors are not ready to invest in bitcoin. These makes situation more worser, so the price of bitcoin continuously going down. Use this chance to buy bitcoin and save it for future. Once the price will high you can sell and gain profit.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

Rich bitcoin whales are attempting to spread fear around the crypto community members. They aim to remove people from the market so that they can maximize their profit with pump and dump schemes.

People know this and they won't let it happen.
There are several factors that can make bitcoin price going down like market manipulation of bitcoin whales and the panic selling due to fear and uncertainty doubt or FUD, and also I have an opinion that the rising of new coins in a crypto world also affect bitcoin price because people are selling their  bitcoin and making investment on the ICO and mostly they are holding multiple altcoins instead of bitcoin.

Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:47:31 PM

Simply because cryptocurrency is volatile and we should just expect that the value might strike high or down anytime. Dropping down of the price is normal and is just part of it's changing value but it is not permanent. No matter how low it's value might drop, it would still strike high and recover in time.
It has been its nature, due to supply and demand, media, controversies, negative views about the technology, and a lot of substantial factors. Market is always moving, and price could rise or fall. One should learn to realize how market works to reduce the level of panic, stress, and worriness, and to be positive that when price declines, it can absolutely soar.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

For the long user of bitcointalk and pro about bitcoin price that could analyze the and predict by his own prediction.

As you can see the chart by the early month of the year bitcoin price is normally low and it is going up predicted by the near end of the month like november and december.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:18:19 PM

For me, the reason why bitcoin’s value is quickly dropping because of some issue like banning bitcoin to some country because to some reason and decreasing level of bitcoin’s acceptance.  We all know that bitcoin’s community is growing but knowing that this cryptocurrency acceptance is plummeting I’m sure that you will spend less the money that you spend because you don’t want to lose your money. The primary reason why bitcoin price is going down because to that influential person speak about bitcoin and giving bitcoin a negative effect.  Smiley
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:01:38 PM

Yes, bitcoin price goes up and down since 2008 and this thing is its nature. Imagine it started only .003 USD and it jump to 19,000 USD and now around 7.5 USD. It is still very high compare to the original value. I guess some factors affecting it price for going down are some countries banning it and many bad news as well affecting bitcoin. People are selling, therefore the demand drops. I'm sure it will recover again and again.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:15:53 PM

It has been its nature, due to supply and demand, media, controversies, negative views about the technology, and a lot of substantial factors. Market is always moving, and price could rise or fall. One should learn to realize how market works to reduce the level of panic, stress, and worriness, and to be positive that when price declines, it can absolutely soar.
I strongly agree! Drop in price is uncontrollable and unpredictable, so it's necessary to set our mind that it's real and it truly exists. I think the reasons for price swings are due to banning issue, and fake news. Once you're aware how market works or functions, you lessen the chance of panic and it's no longer going to be a threat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: