Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down  (Read 5889 times)
InKiTy38

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:21:10 AM

This is also a characteristic of the digital age they will increase rapidly, but also slow down this attraction to bitcoin players, I think that is the impact of supply and demand when the demand for high bitcoin will increase to When it stabilizes it will decrease
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:02:01 AM

Bitcoin prices will always drop as long as negative news continues to adorn in various media, we all know that today there are thousands of haters who actively pay the media to preach negative things about bitcoin so as to make the price drop.
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:55:35 AM

Yes, The market trend is still in the process of recovery. Yesterday and today, market value continues to go down fast. I judged it as a trader's response. Some have turned to speculation on short-term trading to seek new profits. In addition, bitcoin and crypto are still very sensitive to community and communication reactions.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:06:31 AM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
Still waiting with update on what's with LN right now but the current news that G20 seems to be positive is making the price of bitcoin now to be on green. And it's going to be positive and getting closer to $9,000 and if the whole week starts with a positive market then it can be the indication that bitcoin is now ready for its recovery in no time. Can't wait to see on how investors (big and small) will react when there are positive updates about LN and other news.
Positive signals from the meeting of bankers g20 can really have a positive effect. The price will go up to $ 9,000, but what's next? For me there is no difference between 8K and 9K. Both of these numbers are very small to measure the value of bitcoin. I'm waiting on 15K-20K. For me, only such figures will mean the recovery of the market.
Small recovery or big recovery, there's no difference with it because it's still the same as the word itself. Being positive with the small recovery is good for someone who keeps on worrying about the plummeting of bitcoin. Keep that hope for sure we will be back on that price once bitcoin is skyrocketing and the price can go further rapidly as an opposite impact of the last dip that made the price rapidly go down.

A lot of factors maybe consider, but among the issue that most on the price value of Bitcoin is on Banned by countries with resistance into the crypto currency transaction, But, with the growing interest of a lot of investors, bitcoin price value remain stable, although it experienced a drops in the market price yet it goes up again and stabilized. We should always remember that market is Volatile, any thing can happened at any given time into the market trading.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:07:57 AM

There are really some factors contributing to the rapidly going down of bitcoin, some are fake news tahs has been spread widely, while some are dumping their coin due to panic selling because of the possibility of losing their profit.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:14:34 AM

No one really knows why the Bitcoins is down but there is one thing that you can easily see from the old trend , the price of Bitcoins genrally goes down in these months and it starts to put on the gear in September , reaching it's full potential near December and then it goes down again .
Also the price of Bitcoins tends to go down because of mainly 2 factors ie.
# the new Bitcoins is added every moment and with the adding Bitcoins it's simply increasing the Bitcoins in the market and when there are so many goods the price goes down .
#The demand and supply rule dictate everything, with adding coins , and no demand for any more Bitcoins at this time the price tends to go down eventually.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:10:47 AM

I think the panic sellers who behind this of rapidly going down the price of bitcoin, a little down price of bitcoin then the newbie in crypto will panic selling, well I'm not one of them so I keep hold my bitcoin and it just temporary down, soon it will up the price.

cryptomoon1003

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

because whales are waiting for regulators to put some rules first before they invest big bucks again inthe market
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:20:12 AM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
Well, that is because cryptocurrency and bitcoin are digital currency subject to volatility. Aside from that,I thin there are people behind the decreasing of bitcoin and other crypto price. Just think that this is a good start to buy bitcoin and invest or hold them.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:57:56 AM

There are really some factors contributing to the rapidly going down of bitcoin, some are fake news tahs has been spread widely, while some are dumping their coin due to panic selling because of the possibility of losing their profit.
Yes, many fake news has spread in the market to help lower the price of BTC for them to buy, but the bad news only affects some new individuals, they fear and sell their BTC out. The market, experienced people they never shaken by the news on the market.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

Yes, many fake news has spread in the market to help lower the price of BTC for them to buy, but the bad news only affects some new individuals, they fear and sell their BTC out. The market, experienced people they never shaken by the news on the market.

the majority of rumors about the downtrend are genuine and stem from the negative reaction of some important people and even the financial supervisor of each country, this is not an individual factor but a structured rumor, but I assume that many holders still want a profit from altcoin and ultimately do not think to buy bitcoin massively to this day.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:32:48 PM

Do not panic with the current bitcoin situation and now the bitcoin is down and there is no progress and although there is only a slight increase it will definitely come down again. Let's just say this is a game of who is strong hold those who will win it and will be lucky.
and the right action for now is to hold it patiently and calmly, and we must keep believing in bitcoin as it will go up and up again despite having to wait a long time.

I suppose, those people who are in the cryptocurrency for a very long time, do not panic now. They simply know: the market prices will be recovered soon.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

Bitcoin always fell and successfully rose from his knees. Therefore be patient, bitcoin will grow again.  Wink
Whole market will probably recover soon so he don't need to be worried also for other coins, it is just a matter of time when whole coins will be again green.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

So far, bitcoin's value has been falling down rapidly. It worries many of us but we can't do anything about it unless we keep on supporting and investing it even up until the end of its existence. We don't really up until when will this dump occur but we should stay faithful with our investment and holdings till bitcoin recovers once again.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:39:05 PM

To become a celebrity, you must have a allot of fun in every corner you need a lot of advertisement on the social media, and if you have a lot of anti-fun, there is a tendency to lose your career. However. This year bitcoin got allot of anti-bitcoin. Facebook ban all the advertisement we all know the significant effect of having an announcement on the Facebook. Not only that the government are planning to have a regulation of all crypto they do it because some idiot people use bitcoin as a tool on different criminal activities.
The price of Bitcoin is not rapidly going down but went down for a while and now increasing constantly and regularly from 7k dollar it followed the increase trend as, 7k dollar to 7.2k dollar and then increased at 7.4k dollar and the up to 7.5k dollar and so on up to today price which is 7.7k dollar. So this is a constant increase trend and this is encouragement for us as the price is going high continuously and will lead us to a green market soon.

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:50:13 PM

Man, I cannot imagine how devastated and disappointed you are right now that what you thought was temporary lasted for quite a long time than what you have anticipated. In fact, became worse and then gave a sign of hope then went down again. But hey, no worries, eventually the prices will go up sooner or later, just don't panic sell and you'll be fine(Damn, I hope you didn't panic sell).

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
deklitt

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:06:52 PM

although slowly but Bitcoin prices are now starting to rise and this is certainly a good signal for bitcoin growth in the future, and I'm optimistic if in the next few months bitcoin prices will return to reach $ 10K
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:42:54 PM

I'm pretty sure that everything including the unstable prices of bitcoin is just temporary here and we just have to give it time.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:47:41 PM

There are too many contributing factors why Bitcoin's price was rapidly getting into surge nowadays that some can be easily determine. Some of these cases includes the existence of those people who do panic selling just to somehow retrieve their losses and save their own from the continuous downfall of the price which makes it possible for the rise of the demand at the low price making the price of Bitcoin in the virtual market to go down since many people are up into buying more goods at the very low affordable price before the pump comes so that they will surely benefit on it.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:35:47 AM

The stronger economies are calling for a ban on the use of bitcoins. Bad news about the bad reputation of bitcoin causes a lack of positive confidence in bitcoin so that investors do not do much mining and marketing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: