Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:40:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down  (Read 5888 times)
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
Bitcoin is fast dropping because this is probably the FUD effect because so many people are scared when the market gets worse. When it becomes frightening, investors begin to sell everything they have to minimize what makes the market worse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
It is because of the FUD, there are many traders who are panicking and it is the reason why they are withdrawing their money from cryptocurrency market. The bitcoin has still low support and resistance that's why its price is rapidly going down.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:27:29 PM

In my opinion, because of many bad news, rumors and also because of many inexperienced and young investors.
Such people act based on emotions, not logic and sell in panic when they see btc price drop.
Smart investors understand market reality, that sometimes prices going up, sometimes down and they just ''hold'', don't sell.
I think that recently to many people tried to sell, and when you have so many selling, it's inevitably that price will go down.
Supply and demand, very simple.

Pretty much this! You can see up and down swings in every tradable asset, fiat exchanges, oil, gold, stocks... But for example a 10% fall in the stock price of a good company is a "buy the dip" opportunity. A 20% or more is rare when it comes to multinational healthy companies.

But in cryptos, we got inexperienced people and low supply, because of those factors, any short term comment in the media that can be received as negative will trigger a panic sell.

It's really rediculous....
No it is not ridiculous this is the kind of market in which we found ourselves to be in, this market is very volatile due to its low market capitalization compared to other markets, the innate volatility of the coins, the number of scams going on, that lack of knowledge about the markets and the sheer amount of manipulation, when you put all of that together the volatility does not surprise me.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:36:07 PM

I think people are still thinking that the prices are not in a recovering phase yet and thinknthat prices will still drop since some are listening to other's TA and speculation.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:43:10 PM

Im not really familiar of the reason why cryptocurrency market is falling since i did not study very well im just investing and hoping that i can earn too much gain like what my friends told me before  that cryptocurrency investment will never get lost.
Well this is why most of people sell at panic because they invest blindly without having any knowledge and when price of bitcoin gets down at dip so they think negative because of unawareness so the panic which is the most important thing to make price fall, bad news sometimes effect the price, but try to have patience and don’t think about sell at lower price, as being a coo mate I would suggest you to learn about crypto currency well so you will earn good amount of profit at the end.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:57:42 PM

In my opinion, because of many bad news, rumors and also because of many inexperienced and young investors.
Such people act based on emotions, not logic and sell in panic when they see btc price drop.
Smart investors understand market reality, that sometimes prices going up, sometimes down and they just ''hold'', don't sell.
I think that recently to many people tried to sell, and when you have so many selling, it's inevitably that price will go down.
Supply and demand, very simple.

Pretty much this! You can see up and down swings in every tradable asset, fiat exchanges, oil, gold, stocks... But for example a 10% fall in the stock price of a good company is a "buy the dip" opportunity. A 20% or more is rare when it comes to multinational healthy companies.

But in cryptos, we got inexperienced people and low supply, because of those factors, any short term comment in the media that can be received as negative will trigger a panic sell.

It's really rediculous....
No it is not ridiculous this is the kind of market in which we found ourselves to be in, this market is very volatile due to its low market capitalization compared to other markets, the innate volatility of the coins, the number of scams going on, that lack of knowledge about the markets and the sheer amount of manipulation, when you put all of that together the volatility does not surprise me.
Agreed, it is the common thing with the cryptocurrency market. It varies high downwards as well in a short it varies big on the upward trend. We need to be focused enough to mark the profit at the right time. Price after fall will surely gets recovered. One who believe in it will succeed while the rest ignoring suffers when price once again pumps back.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

Supply and demand are the main factors why the price of the bitcoin is rapidly going down. The demand is going down because investors know that the bitcoin has lack of support and resistance.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:28:32 PM

I think the futures market where the shoritng option of btc is enabled with leverage trading is the main reason for this downfall of prices. THere the guys invest heavily and can easily manipulate the market.

buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:17:46 AM

The downfall is a temporary event came with bitcoins and this one happens due to some fuds scattered, the big one is the google banning the crypto ads which totally hurt the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem. But surely the price and the cap will recover soon and we will see the massive pump coming on future.
I totally agree, this is only temporary.
is not this often the case in the crypto world? and we see everything back to normal.
so no need to worry about this.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:01:05 AM

Bitcoin rose too much in 2017, up about 20 times. It is abnormal for financial markets to rise 20 times. It needs to fall to stabilize the market.

abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:11:34 AM

Bitcoin rose too much in 2017, up about 20 times. It is abnormal for financial markets to rise 20 times. It needs to fall to stabilize the market.
maybe now bitcoin in stabilization or consolidation stage.fews days ago bitcoin rise again after good news come from coinbase about custodian account for institutional.we hope by this news it can make cryptomarket passionate again.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

Yes I do agree.  Change is inevitable and just like any other investments, bitcoin experienced rise and fall. Still, prices after all will surely pump up again and only smart investors can get the point.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

because so many people want to take advantage of bitcoin prices some time ago so they sell bitcoin they have, this makes bitcoin prices to go down because of the number of sales exceeds the number of purchases, and this also trigger a domino effect to make some ordinary people do sell panic
Several reasons are pointing towards the downfalls of the Bitcoin which has brought the value at this stage. These drops caused due to the less interest towards the market these days and in the previous days means that its demand rate has reduced due to which these downfalls are occurring.

But we know that the market has suffered from same situations many times in the past and the only major factor controlling the price is its demand rate after its increase the value will increase.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:03:11 AM

Yes of course this changes in price is not forever and it is only temporary... It is a normal situation in the market...  Sometimes it will rie up and sometimes it fall down...  We must expect always it to happen...  But always remember that after the long time of downfall of price the nexrt of it is it will soar high...  So be patient...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:33:47 AM

Yes of course this changes in price is not forever and it is only temporary... It is a normal situation in the market...  Sometimes it will rie up and sometimes it fall down...  We must expect always it to happen...  But always remember that after the long time of downfall of price the nexrt of it is it will soar high...  So be patient...
price moves up and down, so dont worry while bitcoin price and altcoin price fallen.it always happen to market.the thing we need is our patience to wait price recover.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:41:54 AM

Fluctuation on bitcoin price is very normal. Price fluctuation in crypto very high maybe crypto market still unregulated market and peoples easy to be panic when they reading negative news. Panic and selling our coin at lower price is not an option if we want to make profits in this market.
lehuong

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:57:49 AM

The reasons I suspect affect bitcoin pricing are doubts like that
Was the US government agency extending the recent cyber-manipulation investigation?
Or did the attack on Korea's Coinrail drive the downward electronic money market?
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

because of manipulations. the ones that could cash out when the bitcoin price was around 20k usd have enough power to make pressure on bitcoin price. they keep pressure on it till they collect enough amount of coins.

turn the page
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

My personal take on this rapid downtrend of Bitcoin's value is due to all the rumors we keep on hearing regarding it, like "Bitcoin is dead"; "the bitcoin bubble is about to burst"; "the end is near, sell your coins"; "Bitcoin is banned all over the world" and all the others. This is killing the people's interest on Bitcoin, giving a lot of fear and doubts to potential investors even to the people who are already in the game, so once the fear, uncertainties and doubts sink in, more often than not, they will do panic selling which is not going to help anyone at all.

Agree with your great perspective, in addition with the current economic crisis in each countries it greatly affect bitcoin price also to rapidly going down, because great investors are not really investing on it due to lots of supply and low in demand that results to non profitable investment at all. But this is normal of cryptocurrencies invironment that sometimes fall but it will recover in the end.
Yes, many people take advantage of the high price of bitcoin but I think the banning of bitcoin by many governments can also be a great reason in this regard because it greatly decreases the use of bitcoin in a certain area and people sell bitcoin due to the ban because they have no other way. This damages both the country and bitcoin but still some countries ban it, due to which its price is greatly reduced.
NevejElad

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

The price of bitcoin rapidly going down ,maybe there are a lot of supply of coins being dumped in the coin market, and it get bigger and bigger supply of coins , this will make the rapid fall down of price value in the market now , so for the holders of bitcoin ,just be patient and hold your bitcoin as possible to stop the downfall of the market now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: