Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:37:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down  (Read 5896 times)
Pantastikman

Activity: 77
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

I think the reason would be the negative news about some countries banning crypto currency, as well as some search engine and social media sites banning advertisements and posts about ICOs and cryptos. Don't worry too much, I think this is just a temporary dip, I have strong faith on cryptos still, especially now with the EON project, I believe it has a great future, very promising ICO.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:40:38 AM

due to rapid market changes on demands. when prices go up high and everyone sells all their bitcoins, it will make the price go down.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

due to rapid market changes on demands. when prices go up high and everyone sells all their bitcoins, it will make the price go down.
I agree with you that this is one of the reason why the price of bitcoin is going down, that's why i am advicing a lot of holders to just hold there bitcoin and wait untul the value of bitcoin will pump and will be back again up to $20k. And off course holders should not do panic selling.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

In my personal opinion, Bitcoin goes down fast because it has been exploited. Actual value of Bitcoin will not reach 20k $ per coin at the end of 2017. It takes a very long time to prove its usefulness to the world so the price of Bitcoin is currently the price. Its real. no surprises  Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
crypto90

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

some people used the stop loss bots, some sold to make profit, others tried to get the price as low as they can so that they can buy some more at a low price, the media also contributed a lot to the dump, the governments try to regulate the cryptomarket, and of course that a lot of people sold because they got scared when they saw the price going down.
Unlitinated

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

There are here the law of supply and demand: when demand is low - price is going down. Reasons of this could be: information environment with negative news (mainly by governments and central banks), artificial selling away by whales to fall market down (actually they also may pay to news agencies to spread such news). When demand is high - price is going up. Reasons: funded media by big whales spread the news of coming price soar to spur the hustle. So in this case whales are wrecking money selling out their BTC to these stupid poors who wanna to find a free-ride. So in general it's all manipulation. The genuine reason of sharp downfall or rise at any market is always someone's big greed.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

I think people are still thinking that the prices are not in a recovering phase yet and thinknthat prices will still drop since some are listening to other's TA and speculation.
For me the price or the value of bitcoin is going down because there are a lot of people who are doing panic selling specially for all the beginner here in crypto and i also think that the value of bitcoin is going down because some people is choosing to invest on ico rather than investing in bitcoin.
kendedese

Activity: 530

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

the problem of legality becomes a very serious problem and will have a considerable impact on bitcoin. many bitcoin holders are disappointed with the government's attitude.

Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

I think people are still thinking that the prices are not in a recovering phase yet and thinknthat prices will still drop since some are listening to other's TA and speculation.
For me the price or the value of bitcoin is going down because there are a lot of people who are doing panic selling specially for all the beginner here in crypto and i also think that the value of bitcoin is going down because some people is choosing to invest on ico rather than investing in bitcoin.

Panic selling is not help, that is the reason why we don't need to listen to those fake news so we can not affected and also the price can not affected, but the real thing is we can't control those people who do panic selling.
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

Nowadays bitcoin prices are falling, maybe there are some things that cause bitcoin to drop for example like the annual effect which is always has a low price in the middle of the year and then will rise at the end of the year and also often crash negative issues that make bitcoin prices down.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:16:31 PM

Nowadays bitcoin prices are falling, maybe there are some things that cause bitcoin to drop for example like the annual effect which is always has a low price in the middle of the year and then will rise at the end of the year and also often crash negative issues that make bitcoin prices down.
Probably you are saying here with your blindly writing style , Since here it is truth that price of bitcoin is at down since long term but in the present time even lots of negative news are running but still pricieof bitcoin is getting high instead to get down .
In the present time a negative news is running in India to ban cryptourrency and also already RBI have banned to banks to use cryptourrency exchange buy sell with fiat , so how we can say that it is anything positive , ofcourse here we are living with negativity .
But here few positive things are coming in these days where bitcoin is getting legalise in countries like thiland .
And probably that is the reason to make the bitcoin's price rise in these days .
So here we should have hope the it will continuously rise and soon we will make lots of grow in the market of bitcoin easily .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

I think it's because of the cycle of bitcoin. Or maybe because of the many media that preach negative things to bitcoin. So no need to worry about the decline of bitcoin. This will not cause the bitcoin to go down for too long. There will definitely be an increase of bitcoin, so be patient and wait for it to happen.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:49:44 PM

I also think this is only temporary. The potential of bitcoin is getting better and also its popularity is increasing. So I think the decline is due to the cycle of bitcoin. So no need to worry about the decline in bitcoin. Keep thinking positive about bitcoin and do not think about it too much or panic. Because it makes you too dizzy.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:50:56 PM

I think it's because of the cycle of bitcoin. Or maybe because of the many media that preach negative things to bitcoin. So no need to worry about the decline of bitcoin. This will not cause the bitcoin to go down for too long. There will definitely be an increase of bitcoin, so be patient and wait for it to happen.
You have a point on that mate. Well, being a dominant crypto currency there are a lot of obstacles that may encounter especially those misinformations regarding on its capability and usage. As time pases by those misinformation will corrected and eventually its value will back to its stabilize value. Also, on that situation is uncontrollable due to it's volatility and for sure it will recover soon after several downfall.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:42:13 PM

According to the analysis, the bitcoin is now going down and will have one more sharp downturn before it starts increasing in price, now this is due to the fact that bitcoin has been having issues and clashes with the governments of multiple republican governments including USA and China.
kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

Now they are back up, but the downside is that speculators have withdrawn capital when the BTC is at peak, they sell and do not want to speculate on the market. Also, the price of BTC is continuously decreasing and at low level as now.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:03:18 AM

I agree with you that this is one of the reason why the price of bitcoin is going down, that's why i am advicing a lot of holders to just hold there bitcoin and wait untul the value of bitcoin will pump and will be back again up to $20k. And off course holders should not do panic selling.
Yes no doubt that panic selling always create problems but it is only because that people do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin, i think that people need to get some experience first and after that when the become expert in bitcoin trading then they should invest their money there in bitcoin and only then he can make money from bitcoin investment.
hanters

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:30:36 AM

yes this bitcoin decrease is only temporary is not always the market will fall. bitcoin down because of several times being attacked by negative news and rejection in some countries such as south korea and ICO ban and cryptocurrency in social media like facebook and twitter increasingly make bitcoin price declined. hopefully in a few months the market will recover.
bbnt81

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:49:13 AM

It is temporary and it is MANIPULATED. You cannot tell where the price will go the following months. Just calm down and never lose the hope.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:05:31 AM

The volatility of the bitcoin is the reason why the price is rapidly going down and going up. Do not worry even ff you hold a lot of bitcoins, it is normal to see that the bitcoin has unstable price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: