Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down  (Read 5888 times)
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:48:25 AM

There's nothing we can do about the current price all we need is stop selling to stop the dump. The whales owns these markets they can always get the price that they want, but If we try to realize it same pattern occurs yearly so a promise of lambo is seasonal. ETF's and mass adoption are the main catalyst for the next bull run and it will happen soon hopefully.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

in my opinion there are actually many factors that influence the development of bitcoin prices. one of them was news about the ban on ICO advertisements on some social media such as Facebook and Twitter yesterday affecting many new account users, which made them panic. and their panic is affecting the market. bitcoin up and down is also influenced by the amount of supply and demand.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

The price of bitcoin rapidly going down because now is bear market session. If you are in crypto market from at least 2013 or 2014 you will not panic because of this down. We already passed this situation and the situation in 2014 - 2016 worst then todays market. This down also because bitcoin and whole marketcap rally too high thats why it needs correction and searching for bottom. After we reach the bottom and bitcoin halving happen we will see another rally.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
Temporary or not it is still the same that we know bitcoin market price will move depending on its demand. So this means that market price could rapidly go down or rapidly goes up. No one could manipulate the movement for market price for bitcoin. As other member had posted in one of those threads that bitcoin is the vehicle and we run it.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

at this time very many factors cause the price of bitcoin to continue to decline. I also heard the news that the price of bitcoin is very difficult to rise again. the factor that causes bitcoin prices to fall because many countries prohibit bitcoin and there are also many ICO projects that are scam.
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:37:18 PM

The growth of the bitcoin from few hundred dollars to 20,000$ was very fast. A pullback was in order. This is just market stabilizing itself and all the coins are getting to the price they deserve. Besides there are whales who can control the market whenever they want. So this manipulation and stabilizing phase combo has actually made the market unstable but it will all end soon and market will work just fine.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

there may be several factors that cause the price of bitcoin to drop dramatically, but we should not be discouraged because in the next few months bitcoin will rise again ...
bizalaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

We already see that the price has slightly grown, given that the states support and begin to regulate Bitkoin, will soon go to the stock exchange - and this will grow. Everything will be well, confidently move up.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

This is the problem when you are looking at the short-term charts. One year ago, the price of Bitcoin was around $2,000 per coin. The current prices represent more than 250% increase from that level.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:15:44 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 03:41:23 PM by chibimanau

The most obvious reason for Bitcoin's biggest decline is the sell-off of investors. Small investors and inexperienced investors easily fall into panic when the market shows signs of decline, followed by a wave of selloffs and the situation worsens.

Yes. I think people have received negative news about bitcoin. Especially those new investors entering the market, they panic and lose their temper then sell off their bitcoin at cheap prices. This has caused the market to go down. In my, opinion people should be calm and patient. Emotional control when investing.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

We already see that the price has slightly grown, given that the states support and begin to regulate Bitkoin, will soon go to the stock exchange - and this will grow. Everything will be well, confidently move up.

The price is slowly moving up because of the good speculations but still there is no guarantee that the market price will continuously grow sio keep on updating your self about the market by reading news and speculations.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:46:10 PM

The price of Bitcoin is unpredictable the price  fluctuates occasionally without any hints .The price of Bitcoin  rapidly going down may be due to some negative issues about Bitcoin . Don't be upset if the Bitcoin price is going down that will give opportunity for those who are willing to buy Bitcoin  . So according to my opinion I say that Bitcoin price should not only to go high it has to come down also. Bitcoin is naturally used in speculation
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

Lack of new investors and fresh money in to the market. Old investors are stucked and most of them are selling with fear of loosing all money.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:19:09 PM

It is usual on bitcoin market if price is not moving up than is moving down
Why rapidly because all kind of illegal trading is ongoing on btc market
Old tricks big buy wall what disappear with one click of mouse or wash trading when price is pumped btc same fast going down like is going down

there is guy who lost  400 mln dollars on  trading btc futures .So maybe now regulators will like to set up trading rules on crypto market  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

As the most real reason I see here - it's over-affected by various news and rumors regarding crypto as a whole and economical news of the world in general, lately they are not so positive.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
hyipplus

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:17:21 PM

I think you can ask the same question all over again and again every few days because this market is cycling and jumping every time you breathe, so I would be better try to make some researchers and use an additional opportunities then to be concerned about the state of price.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

one of the causes of the decline in bitcoin prices can also be due to bad news about bitcoin and can lead to reduced mining and bitcoin marketing, this greatly affects the provisions of bitcoin prices and also countries with strong economic systems calling for a ban on the use of bitcoin are also very influential on the drop price
bethooven

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:40:33 PM

This is not forever going down maybe in 4th quarter they will all rise i hope that it will happen and if i'm not mistaken many people would became rich and richer in this year cross finger to happen but base on my technical analysis the price for now is normal if you are going to base on the previous chart just do more research on it and we cannot what would happen next because we cannot control the market situation.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:03:50 AM

Because there are newcomers who make bitcoin prices go down little by little because they panic to see the price of bitcoin dropped just a little and sell it because of it. Even though it should be if they are new, it is better not to directly invest in it because there are many risks they have to face. It's better if they know in advance about the new bitcoin investing in it.
We can't avoid that because there are people that are just going to invest in bitcoin without any knowledge or preparation just like they are being driven by the hype in the internet and that is why they are investing or putting money in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is rapidly going down but it is best to get those cheap bitcoins rather than join the panic sellers.
The price is not that much worst as few people are discussing but it is a market where it has taken a lot of time for its recovery but it does not matter what they think. We have noticed many times and a lot in past that the Bitcoin’s price recovers after downfalls does not matter if it is taking time but it recovers and has benefited those who hold it for high market so they are now rich and we can become rich too.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:15:32 AM

??I believe there is a manipulation in bitcoin that is why it goes down so fast but in the near future it will go up because bitcoin is limited and the investors now weregrowing. When all the country will legalize crypto that will be the sign that bitcoin will go up and up until all the total supply will circulate to all crypto holders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: