Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down  (Read 5889 times)
Iluka

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

It is a cunnind bear trap. They will dump BTC to 3500$ and when majority of us will sell in panic sale whales will buy all of it and then we will see moon...
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thomas_goal

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:16:37 AM

There are several reasons but the most intriguing one is the "US - China Trade war".
 There are a lot of speculations in market that due to the US trade sanctions on China, a lot of trading has gone underground and is happening through "Cryptocurrency". Therefore the Trump administration is trying to ban crypto which has caused a plummet in the price.

Just my humble opinion. You guys can disagree.

I'd say that the trade war is most certainly causing an impact on the prices as well. Naturally, a lot of firms would want to protect their income and they are doing that by trying to find alternative ways to trade. But how would the Trump administration be able to take effective action to ban crypto? I can't really see a feasible course of action that would result in the direct decrease in price.

I think it's more of a recovery stage, still happening from the bubble last winter. The 6k region is the borderline for profitability of miners, so it will hold. It needs to hold.
ThomasThorGG1

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:45:11 AM

The reduction of the number of traders willing to spend money to buy BTC when the market is downgrade has made Bitcoin unable to stand the support level anymore, leading to a sharp decline in prices.
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:48:49 AM

Due to rapid growth from last year.. Every correction is expected whenever there is a rapid rally.. Also some weak hands selling after whales cashing out causing panic selling

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
BrianDCampbell343

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:29:26 AM

When investors and traders believe in bitcoins, they will want to own more and more while the supply is limited to 21 million, bitcoin prices will increase. Conversely, when the trust goes away, the desire for bitcoin ownership is not great, the bitcoin price will decrease.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

Ok, this is very difficult question now. Just what should I say about this topic there are many reasons work behind this. So one can not say that its the only reason for the price of btc is down there are lots of reason behind it one of the reason is people lose trust on this crypto marketplace. There was a certain time when people are going to crazy to a simple btc and they love to invest in it as much as possible in this marketplace but the time has changed now blockchain system just destroy the market as well so the price is going down.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:53:13 PM

in the world of trade or business there is no lasting value, rising prices will not be forever nor will the price go down forever, both will only temporarily fold.
the point is whatever is going on be calm don't panic especially when the price goes down, the thing you should not do is panic.
Yup price of bitcoin and the value of bitcoin is now getting high, I think now is best time when we should buy as market has been down since long but now time to change and get high, more over it is modern age where everyone has knowledge and information which matters a lot for price of bitcoin to be high, now again it is overcoming all the lose because of high contributing by all investors.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Michelle_Wood

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:13:11 PM

The market regulation has been terrible for virtual money. The blockchain technology is new and needed regulation. The market has negatively reacted. At first, the recent boom was not so solid. With Euthereum giving up its blockchain system, it was obvious to see it collapse. The bitcoin is going down as well. I believe for the btc it will be temporary. Many people have invested there and are hoping. The btc is too popular to crack down. For that reason, I believe the actual situation will not last forever.
PEDROMAP

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

Markets are a rollercoaster and crypto ones even more, so all it takes is a few bad news suming with the comercial war between USA and China and all the fuss sorrowding it, to get people in a panic mood that they start selling everything, remenber that in a not so distant past it only took a couple off good news to put BTC on 20K, so its down now but it will be up again, as in the stock exchange we have to see it on the long term, in order to maximise our profit.
ti4c

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:56:18 PM

With the way the market has been since this year has been very scary, especially for people with large investments. Even if you are an experienced trader, there are some point to which the market drops and you check your portfolio and get shaken at least a bit. I thought the market would have recovered by this time of the year.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:14:04 AM

With the way the market has been since this year has been very scary, especially for people with large investments. Even if you are an experienced trader, there are some point to which the market drops and you check your portfolio and get shaken at least a bit. I thought the market would have recovered by this time of the year.

If you really study last year's price trend, you will realize that the current trend in the market was the same as last year's. The only difference is that last year, it was in 1Ks and 2Ks but now 5K, 6K, 7K and 8Ks. This is what people do not understand and get confused that bitcoin has reduced in price. We are growing each and every year and this year's price is what we see. Next year's price range is expected to be a little higher than this and we will see the ups and downs again. So most people see this trend as normal and not any threat to bitcoin or crypto in general.
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:15:07 AM

I think this is a natural thing, up and down. It's just a temporary trait, although I'm new, but I know a bit about this issue, So I think the bitcoin price factor down is what I see if the supply is bigger than the demand, then the price will drop until demand is greater than the supply.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:57:17 AM

the value of bitcoin dropped because of the circulation of negative rumors about bitcoin, besides that there were also many government restrictions on the circulation of bitcoin. The value of bitcoin will go down because news about geogle bans cryptocurrency-related ads, Facebook also bans ads about butcoin. But not only that, Twitter and Instagram according to some articles also make these actions. Although that is unverified information but it makes a stir in the market so it has played a role in reducing the value of bitcoin. But thanks to the news saying that they will discuss the benefits of cryptocurrency, bitcoin has recovered its value and hopefully can rise more.
Not only big whales but all of us are not going well due to little price increase we sell out our coins immediately which enables the price of Bitcoin to go back downwards. Our actions do not let the price to improve or follow the increase trend so we have to change our mind if we have opportunity to get huge profit then why we choose little profit, is totally out of mind and ignorance.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

Lots of reason behind this thing I don’t know where to start this topic. Let's start with the very simple thing call liquidity. Another is the blockchain system and some are profit broker and lots of things out there. So we see that there are many options is how much this is going down.
The answer of this simple question is there are many coins out there in this market and they all they want to take the place of btc so they start many ways to gain that position so they start blockchain and many more system which truly hampers the market as well and many people lose there all investment by the following blockchain  this cause-effect the whole market but it will find in no time. So we should wait for the change of this falling market and have some passions about this matter.
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:21:50 PM

Why the prince of bitcoin rapidly going down?  Well in my own opinion because of the the number of investors matters a lot in the progress of bitcoin. And one reason because of panic selling thats why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down.
people12345

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:45:44 AM

Long experience the bitcoin and its nobility. Off base, bitcoin dont need to substantiate itself as far as its spikes and climbs which are certain shot over the long haul.

We dont need to fear about it since it is the thing that makes up our bitcoin : Most unpredictable cash, Decentralized in nature, Publicly acknowledged and demotivated by the administration, businesses willing to acknowledge, guidelines and directions willing to boycott! You never recognize what shocks bitcoin needs to find in its way which influences its costs extremely. So im almost certain that everything is impermanent here and we simply need to give it time.
Refcrypto

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:47:49 AM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

Long live the bitcoin and its dignity. Off course, bitcoin dont have to prove itself in terms of its spikes and hikes which are sure shot in the long run. We dont have to fear about it because it is what makes up our bitcoin : Most volatile currency, Decentralised in nature, Publicly accepted and demotivated by the government, industries willing to accept, rules and regulations willing to ban! You never know what surprises bitcoin has to see in its path which affects its prices severely. So im pretty sure that everything is temporary here and we just have to give it time.  Cheesy
Very good for answer. I like answer of you, I think the same as you.
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

yes its temporary it will pump soon and it will hit the moon just hodl your bitcoins to help price goes up
backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

the value of bitcoin is rapidly going down because everyone do panic sell, yesterday a lot of fud spread and made many people afraid of losing their bitcoin assets, and finally they sold it without thinking long.
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:49:19 PM

It is possible that Bitcoin is being removed from the list by the World Economic Forum, so this has led Bitcoin to go down. Looking at the difficulties that Bitcoin encountered in 2018 we can see that this is a challenging year for Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: