Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down  (Read 5900 times)
sendohmarin

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

Yes, that is only temporary. Because the selling price of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market is not always stable, but Bitcoin is one of the long-term altcoins. Therefore Bitcoin will not die. Many investors put their future on bitcoin. In the following year bitcoin will cause green days for investors in bitcoin. Don't panic, there will definitely be a green day on bitcoin.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:27:31 AM

Because people kept on doing panic selling due to the bad news they have heard. Another reason was a few people tend to leave bitcoin or now having doubt in involving in here so the chance of having a new investors are going down. It worries many of us but we can't do anything about it unless we keep on supporting and investing it.
Papazola

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

Because bitcoin is temporary. the price of bitcoin dropped rapidly because there were many rumors about the new bitcoin that people often hear. even though that is unverified information but it makes a stir in the market so it has played a role in reducing the value of bitcoin. but I am pretty sure that everything is only temporary and we need to give it time
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

Bitcoin is not beginning to grow, because people who have a lot of money do not want to grow. Yet! And those crumbs that are in us with you will not change anything.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

Bitcoin has dropped dramatically because of the large supply, while the demand is only a little. this happens because many investors sell their coins, so the price drops drastically!
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

I think that in this days bitcoin will hardly show signs of recovery and a huge comeback. Maybe this time bitcoin will probably stagnated for a while.
pro army

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:15:53 PM

It could be from different reasons, as the government pressure, bad reviews, people get discouraged and lost their Faith in Bitcoin. Choose your..
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:56:20 PM

As we all know, crypto business is about buying and throwing coins and there are many people who throw away because of fake news and FUD, that is why market prices have dropped dramatically.
people are still easily affected by negative news,
mahfuj7779

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

Bitcoin prices are going down fast because there are so many rumors about recent Bitcoin being heard.So i m pretty sure that everything is temporary here and we just have to give it time.  But surely the price and the cap will recover soon and we will see the massive pump coming on future.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:45:29 PM

Bitcoin prices are declining as it has not been widely available, but has not been legalized in many countries yet, perhaps because it has not been advertised by major social network investors. In my opinion, this is only temporary, I believe it will grow in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:59:30 PM

Bitcoin prices are going down because I think that the ETF news about BTC being rejected is affecting how new and existing investors feel about investing in the cryptocurrency, but I believe that in the nearest future the situation would get better and prices would go up.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

Yeah, this is just a temporary becase for sure a lot of good news and improvements are coming so for me stop panicking. Its green day, and I hope this is a the beginning of a new all time high in the making.

Panicking is just normal if you are a new traders because there are a lot of people today who tends to sell their coins based on their emotions since they did not know how the volatility of the market works.
The price of bitcoin depends on a number of factors.The demand and supply forces play an important role in determining the prices.When demand rises the price also rises.But now a days demand is less so prices are down.Another reason is that how much investment is done in bitcoin.Some countries have also banned bitcoin and so this has also lead to downfall of the price.Bitcoin is very volatile but people have faith in it that is why it is the leading cryptocurrency.
Chotamobanhe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:37:40 AM

I think the reason would be the negative news about some countries banning crypto currency, as well as some search engine and social media sites banning advertisements and posts about ICOs and cryptos. Don't worry too much, I think this is just a temporary dip.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:28:20 AM

Bitcoin prices are going down fast because there are so many rumors about recent Bitcoin being heard.So i m pretty sure that everything is temporary here and we just have to give it time.  But surely the price and the cap will recover soon and we will see the massive pump coming on future.

Bitcoin market has a lot of Fear, Uncertainty and Doubts (FUD) going on because this year is year of regulation for crypto as a whole in order for crypto to become legit or security. And I also think investors remove their money into the market not only in crypto but also in other stock markets of a certain market as well. They are the same with crypto market thats going into the bear market but before the year end I think it will recover and more investors will go back to crypto.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is temporary. Bitcoin prices are going down fast because there are so many rumors about recent Bitcoin being heard. France and South Korea banned Bitcoin As a result, other countries are afraid of bitcoin. As a result, Bitcoin prices are much lower in the current market. Which is $ 8K below. Which is a bit disappointing for Bitcoin users. Moreover, Bitcoin is a currency. It is normal to increase the price of bitcoin. If we look at the record of 2017, we can understand how much the price has increased. In particular, in the end of 2017. But the prices are very low in early 2018. Some people think that the prices of other types of currency are increasing. It may be said that everything is going to be reduced bitcoin. But very soon the bitcoin will become valuable.

Market fluctuations is just a normal thing that happens to cryptocurrency specifically the bitcoin. One of the factors that contributes to the price dump is the panic selling. When the price is low many users/investors tend to sell their coins too which could just worsen the current market situation. They’re not thing thinking that it could just make the price lower.

naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

Now that investors have withdrawn capital from the market quite a lot, they do not trust e-money, which has made altcoin prices not only very cool down in the beginning of this year.

everyone has their own opinion about the value of bitcoin has dropped quite dramatically for now, but I am sure not because there is no investor trust in digital currencies, but in my opinion this is the crypto market whose prices are unpredictable
Flexatron

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:12:21 AM

Maybe that 1 billion wallet is offloading some of his bitcoins.

Also read it has to do without Goldman Sachs
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:18:55 AM

This is not a temporary, this is actually the official Bitcoin price. Although the Blockchain technology is highly valued, Bitcoin is a money laundering tool. It takes a very long time to recover. We need to keep patience to receive great profits in the future.
Nathanclark

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:26:44 AM

bitcoin is incredibly robust and secure. it is definitely not overvalued just because there are faster currencies. there will always be a place for BTC in this market.
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:54:13 AM

This is not a temporary, this is actually the official Bitcoin price. Although the Blockchain technology is highly valued, Bitcoin is a money laundering tool. It takes a very long time to recover. We need to keep patience to receive great profits in the future.

In crypto world patience is really needed, because we are waiting for so long before bull run will happen again and we don't do anything if the market can't recover for now. Just wait until it is recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: