Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:16:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]|[BSX]Bitspace🚀|⚡| POW is over|⚡|POS 5% annually|⚡| Own exchange soon  (Read 11747 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:31:54 AM

We have this formula in POS reward

CoinAge * RewardCoinYear / 365 / COIN

Big inputs will not help you to get higher reward. There is no interest based on number of coins in reward function.
Coin age is important (number of coins will help you to hit more blocks faster, not to earn higher rewards).

Example.
If you will have 1 input = 100 000 BSX. You can hit only one block per day....means only one reward.
But if you will split your 100 000 into 100x 1000 (100 inputs). You can easily hit 100 blocks per day . (reward per block in not reflected by number of coins....only coin age matters)

if the amount of coins wont help you increase your rewards but smaller blocks will then you wont really achieve the stated amounts percentage wise and these APR's should be removed from the title and coin info pages.
What does COIN refer to in that function if not the amount of coins staked?
if you can't get pos to work at the APR you'd like with large inputs why not just implement a static block reward instead?

Amount of coins is reflected at function stake weight . High stake weight will help you to get POS block rewards more often .
We do not state that POS reward is 50% interest per year.... We state that POS reward is 50% annually.(since last fork)(and will be 1000% annually in 4 days, after block 200 000)
Our POS reward system is very similar to static block reward, there are only two differences.
First, we have radius (%) instead of static (function)....it will lead to lower total supply at the end of high staking rewards.
second one... smaller inputs are in advantage ...higher reward is for those who stake at optimal levels for best network performance...
There is nothing to change in here. These rules will remain unchanged in the longrun.

Thanks for the clarification dev!

I wanna ask, what is the best input amount to stake, is the 1000 BSX in your earlier example the best amount or is not such as "the best amount".

Thnaks, G

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xitalianx

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:01:05 AM

Hi guys! I would like to mine this coin (just to understand the basis of mining, in fact i would use the intel i5 of the computer i use at work).

I was wondering if the mining phase is already ended or not?
And if there are a tutorial or something that explain how to mine with an intel processor (i dont find any tutorial about mining bsx online).

Thank you very much.
may142012

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:23:10 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 10:34:43 AM by may142012

Hi guys! I would like to mine this coin (just to understand the basis of mining, in fact i would use the intel i5 of the computer i use at work).

I was wondering if the mining phase is already ended or not?
And if there are a tutorial or something that explain how to mine with an intel processor (i dont find any tutorial about mining bsx online).

Thank you very much.

Only 8000 blocks left, the mining phase will end, only GPUs (graphic cards) can mine this coin not CPUs.
may142012

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:44:48 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 07:45:32 PM by may142012

The Ultimate Guide To Stake Bitspace (BSX) Better in Proof of Stake (POS)

The mining phase is now over for Bitspace (BSX), from now on Bitspace (BSX) will go full POS, so i would like to throw in a simple guide how to get better rewards in POS and how the last fork changed the way of staking for Bitspace (BSX).

A few things to remember:

- Always make a backup of your "wallet.dat". In the wallet, you can do this by clicking on File - Backup Wallet

- Old versions of wallets will not work and staking will not be accepted by the current Bitspace's blockchain.

- This guide is for those people who have a large amount of coins in their wallet, with those people who have less than 1000 coins in their wallet, I recommend you use Coin Control to combine every inputs that you have into one single input to hit POS blocks faster.

- If you move your coins around, you will lose your current coinages aka weights and you have to wait at least 24h for them to build up.

- The block chain is variable, you won't get what you expect to get in your calculation for one day (expect vs reality).

- In the latest fork, big inputs don't get many POS blocks as small inputs do because the developers want to make a better POS system + network will be more secure + stable. You can leave the big inputs there without splitting them manually, those big inputs will automatically convert into small inputs every time they hit a POS block anyway, scroll all the way down to see how they changed in the last screenshot.

Make sure you are on the latest wallet version 1.2 in the 1st page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3160161 and perform re-sync for the latest wallet. If you already did then move on to next step.

How to perform re-sync for latest wallet?

Delete all data in folder bitspace (EXCEPT wallet.dat, this file contains your private key aka your coins) C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\bitspace....  and run the latest wallet again and wait for re-sync.

How to divide large inputs into small inputs to get better POS rewards with "Coin Control" feature?

Unlock the wallet first if you had encrypted your wallet before.

Go to Settings - Options - Display to enable the "Coin Control" feature.

Then click on "Send Coins", you will see the "Coin Control" feature there.

Tick the small box of big inputs to start spreading into small inputs like in the screenshot.

Get your BSX address in "Receive Coins", get the one that you would like to hold the total of your coins.

I recommend you to wait for that big input changed to have at least 1 confirmation and start to send another 1000 again to avoid making non-existence unconfirmed coins in your wallet (if you made this mistake, restore a backup wallet.dat as older one than now, you can replace it with the current one, then restart wallet, you can see it clear, the coins that you have in total are safe). What? You thought you just found a glitch that can give you more coins in the wallet?  LOL?  Cheesy Bitspace wallet has a tight security for double spending, baby.  Cool

Use "Coin Control" feature to split coins faster but require a bit of knowledge. Alternative, you can send all your coins to BSX web wallet or second computer to divide coins there but do not use exchanges for this, they charge a high fee for withdrawals.

The best input size is 1000 as seen in https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/#!extraction (scroll all the way down).

Why do I need to split my big ugly inputs into pretty small inputs? Do i need to bother with that little work? The answer is do you want to get POS blocks faster and better POS rewards?

So did they fix the big inputs for staking? The answer is YES, there is also a new change for big inputs, since big inputs don't get POS blocks frequently like small inputs do, whenever your big inputs hit a POS block, your big inputs will automatically divide into small inputs like in the screenshot below.

Why did they auto convert into small inputs like that? The answer is to get more POS blocks frequently and better POS rewards.

Why did I make a guide for this if they are automatic? The answer is to help you get POS rewards faster without waiting since we can control our coins.

Example:

- A input of 10000 only get 1 POS block a day = 1 BSX each block (guessing reward number not accurate), so that big input just hit a block now it will be divided in half until it divides all 10000 into small inputs.
- 10 inputs around 1000 each get you 10 POS blocks a day = 1 BSX each block = 10 BSX in total (guessing reward number not accurate)

The more small inputs of 1000 coins per input that you have the more you hit POS blocks faster and give you better POS rewards from the interest rate. There is no minimum number of coins for staking and no masternodes, you can begin to stake with just 1 BSX, 24h is the minimum to stake.

Will Bitspace (BSX) make me rich? The answer is YES, you will, in a long term, below is a quote from an experienced crypto fellow "gawlea", all thanks to him.

Quote from: gawlea
This is not true, that "Less supply = more demand" I know a coin which is very hot right now just because it have 50% interest and have a circulating supply of 25 billions, why, just because almost all the POS coins out there have 5-10% which is good for inflation but doesn't attract investors because is not worth staking. You'll say "yes but if more coins will be produced the more coins people will sell" again you are wrong because people are greedy and the more they have and more they stake, the more they want to have, to get even more. If you'll change the POS to let's say 5% people and the coin is pure POS than people will loose interest as I saw in others projects and they was forced to introduce masternodes to make people happy which will lead to the same infaltion you are talking about with higher costs (more coding, more money to exchanges as you'll need a new chain, etc..). Just my 2 cents!

P.S. Exactly the 50% interest made me buy some BSX as I invest only in POS coins with 25%+ interest and never fail to make very nice profits. You'll say "Aha, you are greedy too" no, I just bet on the greedy nature of the people involved in crypto. I don't even stake the coins I buy and I just hold them until I make at least 10x profit which in this case BSX will need to reach around 400 sats.

So what is the total supply of Bitspace (BSX)?

Unlimited supply, at block 1,000,000, POS change back to 10% interest per year for to reduce circulating supply, check the current circulating supply on BSX blockchain https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/

Remember, this is a Proof of Stake (POS) coin. Since the mining phase ends we need POS to keep the blockchain alive.

Is Bitspace (BSX) a shitcoin like the others? Why do i care to invest? Why not just invest in Bitcoin itself? The answer is WRONG, Bitspace (BSX) actually support Bitcoin not just a standalone coin that against Bitcoin.

Example:

If I invest 1 BTC in Bitspace (BSX), I then transfer my BSX coins off exchanges to my personal wallet, I let my BSX coins stake enough to get back my original investment which is 1 BTC, guess what after that? I continue to stake more BSX coins that i can sell to have more Bitcoins, so basically Bitspace (BSX) made me more Bitcoins from its staking feature.

Happy earning passive Bitcoin income with Bitspace!
Egger

Activity: 93
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

Good summary, thanks and thumbs up!
may142012

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

Thanks to Asics, now we have 1000% POS with Bitspace  Shocked
gawlea

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:38:55 AM

Better 1k POS than asic miners.

Thanks for the detailed explanation about the imputs!
may142012

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:33:16 AM

It's all about details, man. They are important.
Gosu

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:02:10 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 07:37:10 AM by Gosu

Thanks to Asics, now we have 1000% POS with Bitspace  Shocked

I also agree. Asics are evil.
Time to split my coins into smaller inputs to catch as many POS blocks as possible.
may142012

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:04:10 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 09:26:21 AM by may142012

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3160161.msg36860553#msg36860553

Don't forget to read, trust me, you gonna need this guide.  Roll Eyes
gawlea

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

Thanks to Asics, now we have 1000% POS with Bitspace  Shocked

I also agree. Asics are evil.
Time to split my coins into smaller inputs to catch as many POS blocks as possible.

You'll need to split them in few inputs, than will split in 2 when you'll hit a block.
may142012

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:43:26 AM

Thank to whoever tip me 1 BSX, you are kind, but you don't have to, save it for staking.
Robinislam123

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

Great project and good teem.Roadmap very nice.
Gosu

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:55:57 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 12:10:57 PM by Gosu

Looks interesting at exchanges.
Only 172 000 BSX in total are at markets for sale.

How long until end of POW?
may142012

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

Do not forgot to vote for BSX. Help us to expand

free votes

davepadgett

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:49:59 PM

i just done this now it wont stake cause coins arent mature?
avti

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:58:59 PM

Чтo тo я ни нe пoнимaю кaк нacтpoить вxoды. Co 100000 BSX зa cyтки 40 BSX (POS) этo xopoшo или мaлo ?
may142012

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

2500 blocks left, POW will end. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/
hammz (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:32:54 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 02:40:13 PM by hammz

i just done this now it wont stake cause coins arent mature?

Once you move your coins. You have to wait again 24 hours. (min. stake age)

We have this formula in POS reward

CoinAge * RewardCoinYear / 365 / COIN

Big inputs will not help you to get higher reward. There is no interest based on number of coins in reward function.
Coin age is important (number of coins will help you to hit more blocks faster, not to earn higher rewards).

Example.
If you will have 1 input = 100 000 BSX. You can hit only one block per day....means only one reward.
But if you will split your 100 000 into 100x 1000 (100 inputs). You can easily hit 100 blocks per day . (reward per block in not reflected by number of coins....only coin age matters)

if the amount of coins wont help you increase your rewards but smaller blocks will then you wont really achieve the stated amounts percentage wise and these APR's should be removed from the title and coin info pages.
What does COIN refer to in that function if not the amount of coins staked?
if you can't get pos to work at the APR you'd like with large inputs why not just implement a static block reward instead?

Amount of coins is reflected at function stake weight . High stake weight will help you to get POS block rewards more often .
We do not state that POS reward is 50% interest per year.... We state that POS reward is 50% annually.(since last fork)(and will be 1000% annually in 4 days, after block 200 000)
Our POS reward system is very similar to static block reward, there are only two differences.
First, we have radius (%) instead of static (function)....it will lead to lower total supply at the end of high staking rewards.
second one... smaller inputs are in advantage ...higher reward is for those who stake at optimal levels for best network performance...
There is nothing to change in here. These rules will remain unchanged in the longrun.

Thanks for the clarification dev!

I wanna ask, what is the best input amount to stake, is the 1000 BSX in your earlier example the best amount or is not such as "the best amount".

Thnaks, G

Best input amount to stake is not set (it is a variable value). All depends on actual POS stake weight situation . ( Whole network stake weight.)
Now it is around 1500 BSX. We will see how the situation will look after block 200k.

The most effective method is to keep your inputs at such value where you can hit POS blocks as often as possible.
Ideal situation for biggest POS reward + in the shortest time is ,when this input is as close as possible to the average (average when viewed from the whole blockchain net)( + the shortest coin age)
(check ''Stake Input Size chart'' )
(https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/#!extraction )

2500 blocks left, POW will end. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/

True. Last 24 hours of POW phase. A hunt for a high POS rewards will begin soon.
BTW thank you for awesome  "Coin control guide'' .
may142012

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:38:18 PM

BSX exchange is coming up and signature bounty will be ready, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: