Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:59:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anticipation from the future ?  (Read 3854 times)
Olivian

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:34:09 AM

If countries will put a tax over crypto transactions then there will be legal..
Till then if they don't have some laws regarding crypto transactions, they will try to ban them, or make the transaction difficult to people.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:36:32 AM

Of course since then until now I'm not losing forward from bitcoin to the future today because I know bitcoin is a cryptocurrency in all the countries that it's an online site I dream of joining then so now I'm here to deal with my future is where bitcoin cryptocurrency comes from an investment and a bounty where you start working and here you get to know how to earn a big money how you start working so that I know how to make money .and now I'm here hoping someday I'll be one of the best bitcoiner for my future and in the next few years. bitcoin here is a lot of opportunities for us so we take care of it and keep it up. Smiley Smiley
Olivian

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

If people want to buy crypto's they will buy them, even if the county laws wil try to stop them.
If will be the reverse. As hard as you try to stop someone to do something, the harder he will want to do that thing.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley
The first group is growing as more and more countries are trying to get rid of Crypto from the world, and many investors join the group because they have failed in the recent market correction. Those of the second and third group are stable, and this is good news as this will help the market to continue to grow.

coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

There are countries that can not tolerate bitcoin. Such countries as China, Korea, and India. In these countries, a centralized form of power. They want to manage everything. Not only bitcoin but also all its citizens. But such countries are few. Basically, all countries are open to bitcoin and crypto-currency in general. What makes me and my friends really happy

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

We have think about that the information exchanged. The anticipation of future interaction had minimal effects on the actuality of and desire for information exchange, with its strongest effects concerning perceptual variables of conuersational coordination. The importance of anticipation of future interaction to uncertainty reduction theory was found to be misplaced and the theory itself was brought into question by the findings. The importance of the construct of anticipation of future interaction was questioned in terms of the relationship of its operationalization to its concept.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:49:56 AM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley
all of that there must be a risk that if my country currently has not fully dedicate bitcoin as currency and prohibit transaction directly using bitcoin possibility in the future will be accepted by government well and positive
Aviney

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

: )Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who bar bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This kind of majority. It's enough to outlive. Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

But we don't need countries permission to use crypto currencies because it is decentralized and many countries are started to regulate the crypto currencies rather than banning it because governments can get revenue for their country by regulating it so the banned countries also may have chance to change their decision in future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

Countries who want to end bitcoin and banned it are those who want to rise on their own generated coin.
China have NEO and they want to overcome it, by ending bitcoin on their country, its a good move to make NEO better.
Those are the moves that want to regulate us, such like FIAT.

My opinion is also the same as you, those who forbid bitcoin because they want to win themselves. they banned bitcoin and made their coins go up and more famous for their coins to be valuable. I strongly disagree with what they do because I really like bitcoin as the topmost coin.

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:38:02 AM

If countries will put a tax over crypto transactions then there will be legal..
Till then if they don't have some laws regarding crypto transactions, they will try to ban them, or make the transaction difficult to people.

Tax is not the only method to make bitcoin legal and acceptable to the community. There are countries that uses bitcoin without imposing tax on it because they know the true use of bitcoin and they want to implement it.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:38:49 AM

They will have a positive impact hopefully come true with what you say,so it will give countries that forbid think again to join together in order to provide something useful for the citizens who invest in this network.Think again with a cool head to take a more positive path.

chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:42:40 AM

I believe in the future Bitcoin will flourish, and the first group will accept Bitcoin as essential. If they do not want to be separated. Bitcoin will thrive globally, I believe.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:46:09 AM

very true. There are different approaches towards bitcoin regulation in each country, but there are so many countries understanding the potential of blockchain that the future looks very promising.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:32:00 AM

for countries that still ban the bitcoin may their policies could change someday. This time maybe they haven't seen the potential of the bitcoin and haven't been able to exploit it to its full potential.

Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:38:40 AM

Definitely you're right. There is no room for negative thoughts and mind because there are sure opportunities and benefits that can bitcoin gives to us. Even we already encountered it's downfall for a long period of time and even if we again experiencing it I could say that never do panic and worry again because bitcoin always proven itself that it can strong stand again and performing better again after experiencing deeply dipping down.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:41:26 AM

We cant say anything about the different countries. I mean you are just assuming that there is more number of the countries which fall under the category where they will regulate the crypto or either they will have full freedom. But the major question is whether that is the true case in reality? I mean what if all the countries demotivate the use of bitcoin or altcoins and end up as bad aftermath. That could happen, we have to take into consideration many facts about it and literally use the crypto's with hope only and nothing else.
batrocio

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:44:10 AM

it does not really matter.. it depends on how your doing right now.. affect the future. just like . " You Are What You Eat ".
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:45:43 AM

I do not think that virtual currencies from the future will end but some so many people want to get huge profits from virtual currencies before it ends or collapses, there are so many developed currencies. Many but became bubbles after running for some time.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:49:24 AM

Even the first set have no control over bitcoin due to the fact that bitcoin as a decentralized commodity can not be controlled by any individual or group it can only be regulated in a limited form, bitcoin can still survived even in a country that has total ban on it so at that the future of bitcoin can not be tempered with I have that confidence.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: