Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:45:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anticipation from the future ?  (Read 3853 times)
kache2018

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

Bitcoin will eventually be known as a best way to trade with and earn with about 10 to 15 years from now. Even in some countries which are already in the 3rd world, they accept bitcoin.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley
I think, bitcoin will become more valuable in the second category of countries. because if a country can strongly regulate bitcoin, it can result in bitcoin being more appreciated and better in the future.

Bitcoin will be so useful in the future. Countries will be able to realize its worth and this can possibly give way to a cashless society that many are looking forward to. Bitcoin has been changing lives and I know it will be so with many in the future.
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

It keeps us constantly looking forward to what we will face in the future and preparing for its anticipation Basically about bitcoin and storing and mine so that our assets in the future will be invaluable Cool
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

For the best results we must always have a lot of plans, never rely on a plan to make the future better, bitcoin just be one thing we can do and we must invest in another place seoertu stocks, mutual funds or the other.
Geraico

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:56:31 PM

Countries who are banning bitcoin wanna grow their own coin, Example: China has NEO.

Bitcoin will be very useful in the future is the best coin at the moment and the experts are seeing that bitcoin will be very high in the next few years.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:09:12 PM

There are countries that can not tolerate bitcoin. Such countries as China, Korea, and India. In these countries, a centralized form of power. They want to manage everything. Not only bitcoin but also all its citizens. But such countries are few. Basically, all countries are open to bitcoin and crypto-currency in general. What makes me and my friends really happy
the reasons that they (the government) spend we have to accept it, they control and issue the policy,
and honestly, without them, Bitcoin can continue to grow...

Kayla

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:51:32 AM

If the state prohibits the existence of this bitcoin it will narrow the bitcoin space. Bitcoin can not develop well in that country. And bitcoin is very good and profitable for those who know it.
I would rather bitcoin is set by a country. All consumers will be more secure, because there are parties that protect consumers.
If bitcoins are free throughout the country, what I fear is the game for rich people and bitcoin abusers in negative or criminal matters.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:58:14 AM

If the state prohibits the existence of this bitcoin it will narrow the bitcoin space. Bitcoin can not develop well in that country. And bitcoin is very good and profitable for those who know it.
I would rather bitcoin is set by a country. All consumers will be more secure, because there are parties that protect consumers.
If bitcoins are free throughout the country, what I fear is the game for rich people and bitcoin abusers in negative or criminal matters.

As of now there are 11 countries that banned bitcoin. But this is only a small number of countries since many countries have started to appear and is studying on how to accept bitcoin. Though there are regulations that are already being set by the government such as the KYC, AML and the taxation but this actions will not stop bitcoin but will restore the trust of the public to bitcoin. Soon a huge number of masses will be marching and join bitcoin.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:58:40 AM

Bitcoin can still continue to develop even if some countries restricts it because bitcoin is not only dependent to one country or on a single person. Bitcoin is fully independent which means it can work thru its own . However it still needs some support because that is the only way it can increase its value. we cant really anticipate the future because cryptocurrency are really unpredictable.

Countries who are banning bitcoin wanna grow their own coin, Example: China has NEO.

Bitcoin will be very useful in the future is the best coin at the moment and the experts are seeing that bitcoin will be very high in the next few years.

China didnt ban bitcoin but rather the ico and some online exchanges only because they think these can cause too much fraud . and also there are many countries and companies that also develops their own coin but they arent really threatened to bitcoin.
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

Certainly a lot of unpredictability for the future, and we should always make investments and learn to make the future better, the presence of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is certainly a good thing to make us successful in the future.
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:05:39 AM

A number of small countries because many countries have begun to emerge and are learning how to accept Bitcoin, despite regulations set by the government such as KYC, AML and taxation but this action will not stop Bitcoin but will restore public confidence in Bitcoin.

And when Bitcoin reached $ 20,000 before Christmas last year, nothing could stop him in terms of growth and dominance.

My belief that Bitcoin will remain the market leader by 2018.
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:06:29 AM

of the three groups is certainly each country has its own interests, but I am very happy if my country can accept Bitcoin and give freedom to its people in the use of Bitcoin. we are here to mine, Mining or Bitcoin investments. but we can not use it because the government forbids the use of Bitcoin as a transaction tool.
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:24:36 AM

I do not believe that Bitcoin is a hoax, referring to it as the birth of "unorthodox". However, the way electronic money was built was a "perfect typhoon". It can not be asserted that the BTC has been dumped by the EB, despite an interview with CNBC about Ethereum that some Reddit users misread when Carlson-Wee transferred all shares to Ethereum. Ether. However, it is predicted that even if Bitcoin was a "sheep wolf," it could well have reached $ 50,000 before "collapsing".
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:15:01 AM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley
Yes. I do believe that bitcoin can last for many years to come in the future because since bitcoin has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world. Because of which it has gained a lot of users throughout the world who are ready to invest in bitcoin and believe in bitcoin. And it has resulted in increasing the demand of bitcoin among the people throughout the world. So I do believe that bitcoin has a future.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

The only hope in the world of crypto is unique to people who do right to achieve success especially in the future and in dreams that want to achieve great hope when you are doing right

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

In the future a new breed of cryptocurrency will be born. Decentralization will be out of the picture and private entities will no longer be the king in this industry. The future industry is controlled by the state and the central banks. Governments are now planning to create a digital currency using blockchain technology wherein they will control and is not market based.

decentralization will never go out of place, it will continue to be that way. decentralized feature is something people want about cryptosystem, its the one of the biggest difference from other form of payment. On the other hand, I agree that the government will make move on making their own kind of coin. Since they get nothing from the government, they have to make a platform that will get something from the holders.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:51:22 AM

anticipation may be to avoid the risk of falling bitcoin prices but if you look at it as technology grows then digital currency will always evolve and in the future digital currency is the best solution, so I think it's better to risk than avoid risk.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:53:31 AM

Yes it couls be a big achievement for bitcoin to have those second and third groups but then if we really wanted bitcoin to be the global currency, we should already try to at least lessen the percentage of countries who are belonged in banning bitcoin.
I think reducing the percentage of countries that prohibit bitcoin is a difficult job. We must change the state policy for it. On the other hand, we have no control over state policy. We're just ordinary citizens. But that's not a problem, only some countries are banned, the rest are still in neutral and strict status. Don't worry, cryptocurrency still has a long period.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Gatot84

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

This is a positive impact for them as anticipation in the future. Hopefully manifest what you expect so that will menberi countries that forbid and think again to join together in order to provide something useful for citizens who invest in this network. Cool
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:05:29 PM

Even the first set have no control over bitcoin due to the fact that bitcoin as a decentralized commodity can not be controlled by any individual or group it can only be regulated in a limited form, bitcoin can still survived even in a country that has total ban on it so at that the future of bitcoin can not be tempered with I have that confidence.
Not even in their dreams. Control is one thing they have lost and will never regain with people getting more exposed to how the bullshit fiat system has really enslaved the normal masses.

The countries that may be banning bitcoin right now are just few and they are minority as far as I am concerned, when compared to the world where there are more developed countries accepting its usage and regulating it. I guess that is one of the reasons why so many countries are always far behind in adaptation to technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: