Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anticipation from the future ?  (Read 3853 times)
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

Every country has their own unique way to cryptos and Bitcoin. Even though these countries are into different actions, they only see the best for their country and what will work, those who banned Bitcoin maybe sees Bitcoin as a threat to their currency or has a different goal altogether that needs to ban Bitcoin, for the ones who regulate, they are playing safe around the risks Bitcoin has, on the people that exploit and abuse Bitcoin that's why they put up regulation, for those who lets Bitcoin freely, may see the potential of Bitcoin and what it can do to help the country.
Vitalik1985

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:22:55 AM

I fully agree, each country will try to create its own crypto currency. Which in the future will create competition bitcoin.
vending

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:50:52 AM

it's up to them for those who do not like bitcoin, maybe here I belong in the 2nd category, now I'm in the development process, I'm not satisfied if enough get here, many of my predecessors they average success, so I want to like them.
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:16:49 PM

n my opinion it is still Bitcoin  and Altcoin who will lead the cryptocurrency in the future. There might be some coins who will show potentials but still it is still Bitcoin and Altcoin who will lead the cryptocurency world.

Bitcoin is always on the top. Even there are a lot of altcoin coming I will stay believe in bitcoin, don't mind those people who ban bitcoin because I know soon they will notice how good bitcoin is.
Mikejones64

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:23:38 PM

I hope this world will be as one and help each other. No more hatred, no more greediness. Can we just think about the growth of each and everyone? Bitcoin has given us to make our lives better, not to make it complicated. One day, government will realise that the mission of bitcoin ia to make every person rich.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley
It is of course present, and it cannot be replaced with another taste, like that of certain coins and horroshih will take place on the cryptocurrency market, and then it will show another side of yourself.

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:28:13 PM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley

Actually, the countries can be divided further. There are actually countries that are neither interested nor against the adoption of Bitcoin. They are those countries that have not even taken a more serious study on Bitcoin. There are also some other countries that might not have heard of it yet. Most of these countries are found in the African region most probably. But at the end of the day, all these countries will eventually support Bitcoin.
maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

Virtual currency can make a real revolution in the global economy. Already, the crypto currency has become a global phenomenon, which everyone hears is heard. Every day, new crypto-currencies join Bitcoin and other altcoins. People all over the world buy Bitcoin in the hope of success in the form of wealth and protection from the main problem of the national currency - devaluation. In fact, the economic revolution is already in place.
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

Studying the benefits and future of the Crypto-currency, experts say that the course will be further raised. But there is one ambiguity, is it possible to extract money and buy a coin with profit.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:13:30 PM

Regardless of the government's hatred of bitcoin, the government regulates or grants full freedom to bitcoin, all they want is one, the advantage of bitcoin.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

n my opinion it is still Bitcoin  and Altcoin who will lead the cryptocurrency in the future. There might be some coins who will show potentials but still it is still Bitcoin and Altcoin who will lead the cryptocurency world.

Bitcoin is always on the top. Even there are a lot of altcoin coming I will stay believe in bitcoin, don't mind those people who ban bitcoin because I know soon they will notice how good bitcoin is.

please understand bitcoin doesn't have only bright sides. There are also some valid reasons why people are afraid of start using it. This community wants it to grow, because we're stakeholder. It's same with me. But it's important o understand.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

I think in the future the first group will disappear and there will only be second and third groups, because bitcoin can directly reduce poverty and can help in development.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

I think digital currency is near to bloom in the coming more years, alot of potential when it come to income generating machine that it will give to its users, holders and to its enthusiast. I would still decentralize and a peer to peer transacition although i thing the transaction fees would be increase since  more and more wanted to be part of bitcoin trading.
Arbitao
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

In the long run, decentralization can only be hindered by extremely tyrannical measures, which are not only unpopular but also expensive. That's why I'm sure that cryptocurrencies will render fiat currencies obsolete some day. Maybe not in the next couple of years, but most probably within the next few decades.
shkwarka333

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

Due to the fact that this is enough for the survival of the crypto currency, I agree with the author, but will this give a serious development? that's really the question
bettyjcrouch

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

Those countries that prohibit bitcoin will remain technologically backward forever. The economies of these countries will not be able to compete with those countries where bitcoin will be legalized
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

I agree to you that there is no such thing to think negative about bitcoin in the future, but as what you said that country are divided into three groups, the first one you said: those who ban bitcoin, will become the problem because it may influence the other country and may affect the future of bitcoin. But on the other side the other two groups can change bitcoin in the future and I hope they can helps more people by giving it a good development.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

nguyennnhatttruongazzz

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:19:55 AM

Các đạo luật mới về kinh tế của cái nước Châu Âu đang ngày càng căng thẳng( thuế thép nhập khẩu của Mỹ với các nước Châu Âu). Cuộc canh tranh kinh tế giữa Mỹ và Trung Quốc làm ảnh hưởng về kinh tế khá nhiều, tất nhiên nó cũng ảnh hưởng tới Bitcoin ( bằng chứng là giá của nó đang giảm một cách đáng lo ngại). Nhưng tôi tin cuối năm 2018 giá bitcoin sẽ dần tăng và trong tương lai nó là 1 phần không thể thiếu với tất cả mọi người.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:22:37 AM

Those who will banned it will regret it after some years ahead, they look back to see how the other two groups have make massive advancement through implementation of blockchain and cryptocurrency.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
CryptoSifus

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:36:40 AM

I think the problem is in the first word. "Countries"
Crypto is erasing imaginary lines called borders and making the nation states and their fascist leaders irrelevant.
Governments are dead Long Live Crypto

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: