Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:50:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anticipation from the future ?  (Read 3853 times)
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

I think you forgot the fourth: those who do not have access to the internet or a computer. Even though a bigger number of people worldwide get into cryptocurrency, there will still be those who are unaware of it because they do not have access to the internet or a computer and it is the sad truth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley
If you categorize it, there are many faction that needs to add. There are those people who doesn't care what is going on with bitcoin. There are those people who has not even a slight idea about Bitcoin.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

Various categories are presented, until now there are still many who ignore bitcoin and want to move forward with it, although many do not believe in bitcoin.
This technology is enough to provide economic conflict and can help it to make life more established.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:03:03 PM

Crypto Currency will grow more in the future. the government is only banning them because it's easy to make money from bitcoin's and they are investing on it secretly without our knowledge.
Cryptocurrency have a bright future and it will guide our world economy. Today's generation attract more toward digital things. And bitcoin guide them into a beautiful digital world. Many company start accepting cryptocurrency like bitcoin for their various projects and many people use it for online trade, marketing and for business etc. Day by day its uses increases in many sectors. Bitcoin is widely use for investment and for money transaction. Bitcoin provide all most all the facility which are given by a normal fiat currency.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ysnbakara

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:27:28 PM

the future has different expectations for all of us. These expectations are so important as to set our living standards. The paths, analyzes and investment plans we deal with in this process are very important. Of course, without the bull they do not make sense Smiley
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:10:55 PM

Personally I think that Bitcoin would evolve and develop best on the second category countries because it is regulated, it can gain the trust and confidence of people, thus having a higher demand for Bitcoins. Higher demands, higher value.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
vikingcustoms

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:24:42 AM

Pacnic for lost the monet  Cry Cry Cry
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:30:01 AM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley
Yes, if the majority of the countries are accepting bitcoin or the cryptocurrency as a whole, then it is impossible for cryptocurrency to disappear like a bubble.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:48:25 AM

It is inevitable that positive or negative about Bitcoin but i believe that as a trend of world movement. there will not be any groups that can stop it when Bitcoin is making a living in the world richer.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

Yes of course I agree with you. This is a pretty good idea, even though there are those who hate bitcoin I never think about it and I basically can survive with bitcoin.
dtpman

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:31:15 AM

yes right anticipation from the future days
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:51:35 AM

it seems regulation is inevitable and sooner or later it will be achieved. its good as some countries will not accept it at first and somw will embrace it. so far cryptocurrency has a large community and its growing bigger daily.  the future is bright , i am hopeful of it. crypto js here to stay no matter how long it takes before government adoption.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

In my opinion, in the future, the prices of Bitcoin and Altcoin on the cryptocurrency market will increase. Because countries will grow together through the use of modern blockchain technology. More and more countries will accept Bitcoin, because here is more widely known and almost everyone knows.
chrisnewsome

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

I think that 3 groups will be prevalent in the future. There is a balance and harmony in the world and if a part or a sector dominates the whole, it will result into chaos.
Christine Bettencourt

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:46:50 PM

In my opinion, the second group will certainly develop more than two group left. Well. I agree that Bitcoin should be popular widely but, if it did not ragulate, it would be mess- up.
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:14:27 AM

I was against any kind of regulation, but I changed my mind because some sort of regulation was needed to stop the investors from forging projects and scams.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:21:45 AM

Countries that ban bitcoin will following to regulate bitcoin. If more advance country regulate bitcoin, i am believe emerging country and third country will follow to regulate and trying to collect taxes from bitcoin transaction
tulezua

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:43:18 AM

In the future people can pay bills online, pay by card and take deposits directly into the bank account, all used to digital. These transactions are encrypted by Bitcoin.
Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

Each country has both supporters of cryptocurrency and their pests. Some want crypto-coins to flourish and the economy to develop within the framework of the legislation. And others on the contrary want to drown. Everyone has their own interests.

Finnong

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:20:12 AM

True. Of course, there nothing negative outside of us. Regarding those who ban bitcoin, its either they are generating their own cryptocurrency or just lacking understanding of how bitcoin can be of help to them. It would be their loss later on for banning bitcoin in their countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: