Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anticipation from the future ?  (Read 3853 times)
Qwerts

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley

I completely agree that there will be countries that will strictly regulate bitcoin because it is dangerous if it is decentralized since people will always get away if they had done something illegal. A well regulated country will be able to maximize bitcoin's potential and as well as opening numerous opportunities for them in the future like easier financing, better investments and global innovations in their country. The world is progressing and people are learning, and the development of bitcoin will dominate the world and the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

I think they have a better plan for their country like in the china after they've banned bitcoin they regulated NEO after they've banned bitcoin their coin become more popular on their country and their coin become more valuable.
But for those countries who doesn't banned bitcoin maybe the bitcoin will be more valuable on their country and maybe it will cause a better future for them after they strongly regulated bitcoin but it doesn't really mean that bitcoin will become more valuable on their country it's just a prediction. Grin
remuy24

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:21:05 PM

Seeing the development of bitcoin today, many countries have begun to accept bitcoin. That means bitcoin is starting to be accepted. Of course this is a good initial process considering how profitable bitcoin is now and in the future.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:02:34 PM

I like the trend that large companies accept bitcoin, and therefore the adoption of it by the government can also be quite soon. And I think you're right, if most countries start to actively accept bitcoin, then the rest of the countries will also do it, sooner or later.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:08:52 PM

I agree with you, when most countries of the world accept bitcoin, it is unlikely that all the others who have imposed a ban on it will remain on the sidelines. Otherwise, they will lag behind the overall development of the world, which will have a bad impact on their economy.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

Yup that's right but it would be much better without the number 1. I feel sorry for those countries banning Bitcoin because I can envision that in the future, bitcoin, along with other cryptos might be the only form of currency left and those who ban it now will have to catch up.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

Anticipations can only be made now that the state of the market is down, and there are no certainties to the outcome. Most investors whom might have had huge losses during this crash, can only wait in anticipation for the price to rise back up.

teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:17:36 AM

While countries around the world have different approach in bitcoin, some are welcoming, others are cautious and some are downright antagonistic, for me I think, bitcoin has still a brighter future ahead. More and more people have known about it and in the long run, they will recognized the usefulness of btc. 
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

In my opinion. in the future, all countries will apply digital currencies like the crypto currency. maybe each country will issue or make digital currencies according to their own version, in order to compete with existing crypto currencies. so that in the future digital currencies will continue to grow and be used by all countries such as the common currency that currently exists.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley

Well, since those first rate countries do not care anymore about other countries. Bitcoin without a doubt is a big opportunity for all of us who live especially in third-world countries so please give bitcoin a chance to help us.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:20:03 PM

Indeed, each country should not prohibit the use of bitcoin and also do not regulate it, let bitcoin run according to its function and the state also runs according to its function so that bitcoin will be easier to develop and can be part of the process of creating prosperity for every citizen and playing an active role in creating better national economic growth.
Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

Probably all the same, all people are interested in the field of crypto currency, there is an anticipation of the future, all the same it's not just so, and the future should be grandiose.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:22:57 PM

it would be very good if 99 percent of the countries were just from group 3 Grin

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Charlessy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

Over time, bitcoin will take its place in the financial system of the world, because there is progress and the whole world turns to digital currency every year.
Bitcoin will be the world currency, I'm sure of that. Only a matter of time, when and how because as a currency used by many countries, there must be regulation. The problem is that bitcoin is anonymous and the system is peer to peer, difficult to accept in many countries. So, there must be a meeting point that allows bitcoin to be realized as digital money in the future.
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

Countries that prohibit cryptocurrencies do not generally affect this market. The market is influenced by countries that try to regulate cryptocurrencies.
In the future bitcoin will unite the money market globally, in the sense that bitcoin is not owned by a country, but becomes a joint property, so that prices will be formed by supply and demand. For transactions between countries bitcoin is more efficient, but for domestic transactions I think fiat money remains the most important.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

Countries that prohibit cryptocurrencies do not generally affect this market. The market is influenced by countries that try to regulate cryptocurrencies.
I wont say that if I were because of the decentralization of cryptocurrency market and the power of information news which could lead to FUD. However, we had a situations back in the year 2016 when the Chinese government prohibited bitcoin which had a huge impact on the market for acouple of months before the market bounced back.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
happytakhana
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:05:44 PM

There is not so in India. There may be other reasons for the restriction of bitcoin. The economy is the main reason. India is not yet fully prepared for it. It is being researched here. By changing its rules, it can be termed as legal in India. The Fiat currency is also a big problem. Hopefully in the future, India will control it firmly and give it complete freedom for development.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:39:29 PM

In the future, countries that ban cryptocurrencies are likely to lift bans, because it is impossible to resist the development of technology and sooner or later, in order to keep up with other countries, they will have to recognize cryptocurrency.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

in my country I fully support the presence of bitcoin, because it feels very helpful to the economy of the community and reduce poverty in my country.
raking

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:05:20 PM

I believe that second and third tier countries will always support and embrace blockchain technology and I believe that e-money can boost their country's economic growth. I think bitcoin will fit in fiat currency and support future financial technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: