Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:59:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 600 dollar to invest  (Read 3405 times)
wenxop

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

If you want to have some positive results in the altcoin you should first study the project in depth and not invest blindly remember it is a high risk market and you should not invest what you are not willing to lose
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:57:45 PM

Pay attention to THEKEY. Every day they publish great news. This is a Chinese project with a finished product.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Kinoman

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:11:13 PM

It seems to me that today is not a very good time to invest. Stay in fiat money. In order to start investing, you need to make sure that the market has started to grow.

mentalny

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:15:13 PM

If I ware you, I would think about Minexcoin. It's getting stong and what's most important - it's pretty stable and you can park the coins and get return. The team is working hard on this product. Lately Atomic Swaps betwen MNX/BTC were introduced which is huge!

Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:30:25 PM

Elixir is a great idea. Look into PRL, OCN, and BTO. PRL is having an airdrop for another project in April for PRL owners. OCN is being integrated into oBike, which will give 40m the opportunity to purchase an oBike with OCN. May be a game changer and huge returns for the short term. Then, OCN will be integrated into Grab before the end of Q2.

Elixer?Huh?!!!
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.
Is buying elixir or  telcoin a good idea ? help me please
600 seems to be very low to me even with the current market conditions you cannot expect to make a lot of money with just 600, if I were you I will wait until I got a lot more money, but if you are already convinced about investing what I will probably buy will be elixir, to me it is the best of the two coins in which you are thinking about investing right now.
f0rzef

Activity: 146
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

For $600 you can just buy ETH and hope that the market will come out of stagnation. With positive changes, ethereum can give x10 for a very short period of time.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:13:47 PM

If you are looking for long term investment i think you can look for potential altcoins. I would invest in NEO or EOS,  those are more stable and can be a second ETH.  Don't buy shitcoins, better gain less, than lose all. That is my strategty. Far away from the coins like trx.
MacRohard

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:35:04 AM

honestly, 600$ is not enough for you to invest in NEO, BTC or ETH. if you wanna earn much profit. with this fund, i suggest you invest in INS, XRP, Stellar, WPR and SXUT. these are good coins with cheap price, you can buy with huge quantity.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

honestly, 600$ is not enough for you to invest in NEO, BTC or ETH. if you wanna earn much profit. with this fund, i suggest you invest in INS, XRP, Stellar, WPR and SXUT. these are good coins with cheap price, you can buy with huge quantity.

Some people have invest $1 in my token WSPU2 and I would say if they had invested $600 or more I had say it is too much.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:56:07 PM

Don't invest now. Despite the fact that I am a crypto enthusiast, it seems to me that the market will go lower. It means that you can buy coins even cheaper. The situation is developing in such a way right now that it is not proper time to do that.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:47:53 AM

Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.
This is just my opinion, but I do not think that this is a successful investment, now many investors transfer their assets to USDT, it is better to wait.
Buying at cheap rates is always preferred over buying at higher rates. Digital market is red at the moment. No time can be better than this one.However, kicking out all the potential options from the investment list does not make much sense to me. Bitcoin rejection makes some sense as it is almost 7k dollars and a way too expensive for 600 dollars but not thinking about Ethereum, Neo or Litecoin gives me feel that he is focusing on the number of coins not the profit.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

If you dont want to buy ethereum, you can consider Monero as a potential investment. Not only the coin is a good investment asset but can be used to make secure transactions. The coin is the best privacy coin and due to its anonymous nature, keeps the information of the sender and receiver private. Through its ring signature, transactions can only be made by sharing of the wallet address. Also, the coin is going strong at $177.81 currently and has the potential to go three fold in the coming year. Hence, you can expect good amount of profit from the coin.
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

Have you invested in ICOs? According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
i-spn

Activity: 152

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:28:49 PM

Suggest to buy SpartanCoin.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

600 dollar to invest?

Will for me Im not get into it? I better choose high profiles coins/tokens Such as Eth,Waves, etc and maybe you can Consider TRX or XVG instead? but if you choose to Invest on ICO's just choose Sancoj SANCtoken,
Tryto

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

Pay attention to THEKEY. Every day they publish great news. This is a Chinese project with a finished product.

I watched this Chinese project yesterday. Their plans are certainly grandiose, the developers are trying to do everything as quickly as possible.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

For six hundred dollars, I would go all the way to Cardano. I was advised to go IOTA but I don't think they are worth it anymore so I would by it on Cardano only. Maybe invest in gold and silver too.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:03:49 PM

I think telcoin is good for long term investment and it is 22 satoshis now. It will be at least 5x i think. But it is long term investment. I think long term
invest is better option for you. Also I think Eos and omg is very good altcoins. At least 3x for long term investment.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:29:07 AM

I think the idea is bad with that market trend, you can buy stronger coins such as cardano or nem with a neo. For sure, you do not really care about these coins.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: