Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:14:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 600 dollar to invest  (Read 3402 times)
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:57:35 AM

I think telcoin is good for long term investment and it is 22 satoshis now. It will be at least 5x i think. But it is long term investment. I think long term
invest is better option for you. Also I think Eos and omg is very good altcoins. At least 3x for long term investment.

Telcoin is so risky. With $600 you can buy about 300 steems. Steem is a more popular coin and website in the summer months. At the end of summer your 600 dollars can be 2000 dollars Smiley

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

I’ve heard elixir is a good coin to invest although I have never done some research about this coin yet but ai think its worth a try. Just dont place everything on that certain coin and leave some in case of diversifying or in case you need to buy a much better coin that elixir.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

$600 dollars is quite nice money to start investing on altcoins. I think I would start with buying ethereum, monero, litecoin and eos as we will see lot higher prices in 3 years and coins will rise so higher in price.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

$600 dollars is quite nice money to start investing on altcoins. I think I would start with buying ethereum, monero, litecoin and eos as we will see lot higher prices in 3 years and coins will rise so higher in price.
i think i am more interested to investing in eth, because this coin is called the next bitcoin. let alone current eth price at the lowest position, so with $ 600 we can get aproximately 1.5 eth
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:58:24 AM

LTC, Ark and BTCZ. Put 200 into each one. Thank me later Wink
Ultimate7

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

DeepOnion and u will not regret.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:25:09 AM

That is the standard amount to invest. I think you should invest in NEO or Vechain. These are very potential altcoins and they will have big changes in July.
I read a lot of news about them and it seems that everything is real, not rumors. So investing in NEO or Vechain will be a smart choice for you. But you need to be patient and hold them until the market recovers.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

$ 600 is a small investment and you need to be careful.
In my personal opinion, I highly appreciate the ripple. They have a very stable and good system. The transaction processing speed is very high and it is the company that is created by 6 different banks. That is a huge advantage and that is a good foundation for us to invest in it. Ripple is very cheap at the present time, $ 0.5 is a good price so we can buy.
Totscha

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

$ 600 is a small investment and you need to be careful.
In my personal opinion, I highly appreciate the ripple. They have a very stable and good system. The transaction processing speed is very high and it is the company that is created by 6 different banks. That is a huge advantage and that is a good foundation for us to invest in it. Ripple is very cheap at the present time, $ 0.5 is a good price so we can buy.

Actually Ripple is probably the worst possible choice. It's not a decentralized cryptocurrency. It's a bank coin. Completely centralized and based on trust. It was created out of thin air and they can always create more. Complete opposite of Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc...
Kenevaran

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

Telcoin on the daily chart looks like rolling into hell. Maybe wait a little while it will start to grow?
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:24:53 AM

I expect a good earning with Tron (TRX) and Icon (ICX). Tron will start testnet on March 3 and will release the mainet in the late April May. For Icon there will be 4 ICOs in April. Never heard Telcoin and Elixir  Cheesy
if you like tense, TRX is your best choice. If you are not lucky enough, the coin value might drag you to the hell at short time. In long term you can buy Ripple, it’s cheap now. The best choice is ETH.

vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:50:24 AM

I expect a good earning with Tron (TRX) and Icon (ICX). Tron will start testnet on March 3 and will release the mainet in the late April May. For Icon there will be 4 ICOs in April. Never heard Telcoin and Elixir  Cheesy
if you like tense, TRX is your best choice. If you are not lucky enough, the coin value might drag you to the hell at short time. In long term you can buy Ripple, it’s cheap now. The best choice is ETH.

TRX? Are you serious? Maybe the worst investment would be TRX. If he invest is, it must wait maybe one year to see rise.
Elixir, oyster pearl or steem much better coins. You can get a much bigger gain and your risk is very low Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

It seems to me that today is not a very good time to invest. Stay in fiat money. In order to start investing, you need to make sure that the market has started to grow.
I do not agree with you. I think it is now necessary to actively invest, and when the market starts to grow then you can already make a profit. After all, when you understand that the market is growing, it will be too late to invest.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Totscha

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

It seems to me that today is not a very good time to invest. Stay in fiat money. In order to start investing, you need to make sure that the market has started to grow.
I do not agree with you. I think it is now necessary to actively invest, and when the market starts to grow then you can already make a profit. After all, when you understand that the market is growing, it will be too late to invest.

Ideally you would want to invest very near the bottom. Are we there yet? Who knows...

Investing right now you risk the market falling further, true. But if you wait for a strong trend reversal, you already missed a good portion of growth before you invested.

Remember when Tim Draper bought a tonne of BTC for $500-600 in 2014? And it later fell to $200. Lots of people here mocked him. Those same people didn't buy back in until BTC hit 2-3k in 2017. By that time Draper already made a 500% return on his investment.

The time to buy is now.
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

On the one hand, you are right, but if you look at the other, it is not clear how the market will behave further, the risks are too great.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:44:48 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 12:55:09 PM by Clearstream

telcoin is a good coin. but please pay attention to the ARK coin . it now costs 2$ . after purchasing ark ,you can vote for community representatives so that you can participate in casting ARK coin activities .get ark rewards . the more ARK you have , the more rewards you get .
EleGiggle

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

look at IOTA and Stratis I think that these are very interesting coins for investments
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:40:22 PM

Currently as situation is going in crypto world investing in good coins is not good decision if some one want to invest then better try to invest in very cheap coins and out of top 25 to 30 coins and hold them for some long time because this situation is going to be change later or sooner and this could be going to give you some good dividend for your this good decision
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:55:26 PM

I recommend you to take it from ico instead of buying it from the market. The market also has very nice projects. I want to give an example "ges"
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:07:12 PM

Buy some shilled coins that are in accumulation or correction right now. Check Nano, its pretty cheap now. Ven, Qtum, ICX and NAS are also solid projects IMO. Good lower cap coins - MAN, ENG, GVT, NULS and BLZ. Actually there are so many good projects! Smiley Good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: