Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:06:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 600 dollar to invest  (Read 3402 times)
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:20:20 PM

if you want to take bigger risk and try to make good profit elixir m8 be a good choice. I advise you to check bluzelle and switcheo as well. especially switcheo may raise very fast if they can succeed in their project. they provide a neo based exchange platform.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:03:57 AM

Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.
Is buying elixir or  telcoin a good idea ? help me please

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
luppecuppe

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:44:47 PM

Ethereum ve diğer sağlam kripto paralara yatırım düşünmüyorsunuz galiba ama şu anki düşük seviyelerden özellikle de Etherum 300$ seviyesinden alınabilirse güzel bir yatırım olabilir.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

I advise you to invest in NEO, because now the price is very good to invest, many people use it, this is good for investment when the price increases in the future, I hope it will thrive in the future. .

ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:51:41 PM

Invest in the cryptocurrency market then you should invest in long term. You have to buy the potential altcoin and have large market capitalization. At $ 600 then I recommend you buy Litecoin, this is altcoin at No. 5 on coinmarketcap, promising to bring you a lot of profit. Especially right now when Litecoin prices are very low for just $ 114, buy and hold long term, you will have more money in the future
manaswikumar

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Elixir looks good. So does OYL, NEBL, and LTC.
You could also look into EDO and BRD. EDO is a wallet service for Ether and ERC tokens
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

If I have $ 600 then I think I will invest in ETH or NEO at the moment. and I will keep them for a long time. Because I do not have much experience to be able to make a profit under short waves.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

if I may add some coins that may have and approach the increase I prefer my money I will invest on coins,
XMR, Doge, and VIB,
my prediction is simple simply because all circles of the crypto world already know it and use it, making it easier for people to be more know even sell it, but for the time when coin coin will happen lonjakkan price I still do not understand, may be useful and succ
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

Currently the situation in the market is still in crisis, investing in TOP 50 crypto currency is not realistic. If we want to invest We need to take a closer look at cheaper coins.Keeping in mind the Market conditions down, trading volume is down, so working with coins from above is unrealistic. And with cheap coins, you can play, for yourself in pluses.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:14:53 PM

$ 600 is not too big to invest in this market. But if you do that. I recommend investing in low priced coins from $ 0.02 to $ 0.10. That is the best choice to quickly get a profit. The small coin is usually very powerful pump. I will suggest you some coins like TRON or IOST
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:44:09 PM

Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.
Is buying elixir or  telcoin a good idea ? help me please

just invest it in himself))
if you are not professianal trader\holder - make a good day for yor shoping soul )

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:59:13 PM

600 dollar to invest?

Will for me Im not get into it? I better choose high profiles coins/tokens Such as Eth,Waves, etc and maybe you can Consider TRX or XVG instead? but if you choose to Invest on ICO's just choose Sancoj SANCtoken,
With only 600 dollars to invest I really do not think it is such a great idea to invest in some of the most known coins in the market, if you do that you could obtain some profit in the future you could double or triple your money in a few years but if you really want to make money you need to take risks and that means investing in altcoins with very low market cap or to invest in icos.
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

I would advise to take a fancy to the project Pavocoin. Pavo Platform combines IoT with blockchain for AgTech ecosystems that provide real-time data, planters, suppliers, and wholesalers to make informed decisions.
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

If I have little money like 300-500 dollar, I can get risk much and generally buy new projects like endor or pchain, they are more risky but can be more profitable soon.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

A good amount to invest so Yes invest. There are many options for investment and even the budget is also quite a lot among them. Don't be afraid to invest just do it wisely and everything will be fine.

ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

Invest in telcoin is not a bad idea, cause i still believe in this coin. But i think best move is to invest 600$ in perspective ico where price is up to 0.50$  per coin

bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

I don't understand why you don't want o invest in bitcoin or etherneum ?
Anyways , money is yours so the choice is also yours . Telcoin might be a good coin , but the thing is that it has a very low value in-spite of being registered since January . You can invest on REMME , it was registered in march and have a far better value than telcoin . I would recommend you to go for it.
mprepkiah

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:45:13 PM

if you want altcoin investment then I recommend to you to buy altcoin in top 10 coinmarketcap which have very low value like ADA XRP or XLM because if market grow they will be worth more than $ 2 and you will get many advantages
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

Here are the coins I would buy myself: Odyssey (OCN), Ontology (ONT), Vechain (VEN), Zilliqa (ZIL).

3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

Invest in some low cap coins or try to find quality ICOs like quarkchain etc and invest in them. Take some profits after it gets listed then just rinse and repeat.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: