Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:10:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 600 dollar to invest  (Read 3402 times)
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:55:42 AM

if you want to take risks a little higher but try to raise the profit I think it is better to put $ 200 on a top 10 coin
and the other $ 400 divide them into 2/3 coins under 10/15 million market cap. there are projects in that area that seem interesting and can grow a lot. do your research and choose according to your ideas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.
Is buying elixir or  telcoin a good idea ? help me please
Buy litecoin since it was cheaper now,you can own atleast good volume and wait for the bullmarket.telcoin and elixir is both shitcoin,you have no assurance on that and all your facing is losses

Never mind buying shitcoin in this market flow because they might die in continuing downtrend
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.
For me no one can give  you an advise,except your own opinion because no person you can blame.What you are trying to do is that study analize and go.No one can predict what coins are big future,it's our speculation to encourage our self to be on this forum.
Pajdo

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:47:39 AM

What do you think about Aenco?
Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solutions Platform
Aenco is a "one-stop shop" platform with the objective to deliver cutting-edge institutional financing, prime brokerage, and smart capital solutions for the HealthTech industry, as well as a research and collaboration hub for healthcare companies and projects involved in the field of blockchain development.
ICO is starting soon.
I already took them for Bounty campaign.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:59:51 AM

Now the price of BCH is quite high, but I think with that money you should invest in BCH, this is a penny that will give you high profits if you accept to hold them for a long time.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:42:51 PM

$ 600 is not an ideal amount for long-term investment. I recommend using $ 600 to invest in ICO projects. I've previously made $ 25,000 in $ 800 when I invested in three ICO projects. It's NGC, CRPT, and UQC

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

Now the price of BCH is quite high, but I think with that money you should invest in BCH, this is a penny that will give you high profits if you accept to hold them for a long time.
I agree with your opinion. BCH is one of my favorite coins. Previously I bought the BCH for $ 400, and I sold the BCH at the end of 2017 at a price of $ 1800. I am now waiting for BCH to fall and continue to buy it

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

If you like a slightly more stable cryptocurrency, then I can recommend a few for you! ADA, NEO, OKB, HT!
I think the $600 investment to buy these coins is great!

Choose Cardano and Stellar. As for me, these are the most promising altcoins. meanwhile, I have some other favorite tokens like Ox, IOTA, and Ontology.
ADA and XLM have been up a lot in the past few days because of the news that the two coin will be listed on Coinbase. I think these two coins are potential, but we have to wait to buy the ADA and XML with the lowest armor to be able to earn the maximum profit.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

If own such, two altcoins I would invest in are Minexcoin and Status (SNT).,SNT has great potential and is very low now relative to its ATH, MINEX for capital gains and cashflows (staked in minex banks for mining)
For me the first one is a very good idea but the second one for me it would be waves, i will just buy something more obvious but it could be a nice hit in coming months.

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:42:46 AM

The next good ico in my list :
1. Noiz chain : have a solid team, they represent noiz chain everywhere. Noiz chain possibly can beat or atleast perform like basic attention token which have same niche.
2. Blackbox : blackbox foundation will be the next essentia. Essentia was good ico but the price going down because of miss underatanding between early investor and developer. It is also lack of information. I hope blackbox foundation can make their project better then ess.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:23:59 AM

i think you should stay away from this market if you just have 600$, it is not much and the profit you can earn is not worthy with the time you spend. sometimes if lucky the altcoin you hold can increase 1000% then you can have some profit but mmost of the cases that altcoin drops and you have no profit at  all, so  it would be better if you use your money for something else or saving more money to invest.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:45:16 AM

i think you should stay away from this market if you just have 600$, it is not much and the profit you can earn is not worthy with the time you spend. sometimes if lucky the altcoin you hold can increase 1000% then you can have some profit but mmost of the cases that altcoin drops and you have no profit at  all, so  it would be better if you use your money for something else or saving more money to invest.
I think that with $ 600 we can still make a profit from this market. cryptocurrency is a potential market, if we invest wisely we will easily earn profits quickly. With $ 600 we can invest in altcoin such as Stellar, Cardano, IOTA and EOS. I believe that in the future these altcoin will grow and bring a lot of profit for us.

seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:01:38 AM

I think that with $ 600 we can still make a profit from this market. cryptocurrency is a potential market, if we invest wisely we will easily earn profits quickly. With $ 600 we can invest in altcoin such as Stellar, Cardano, IOTA and EOS. I believe that in the future these altcoin will grow and bring a lot of profit for us.
do not forget to add potentially coins like neo and ethereum, because this coin can be used as a backup if the coin of choice does not show good movement, so that our profit is always awake.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:19:06 AM

No big idea, but if you have money then looking for an opportunity you can jump to circle ICO. 'Cause there you can get a many of bonuses on stages ICO. So Exactly you has to be winner first before fight, then you can sell your coins after markets launch.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:00:54 AM

No big idea, but if you have money then looking for an opportunity you can jump to circle ICO. 'Cause there you can get a many of bonuses on stages ICO. So Exactly you has to be winner first before fight, then you can sell your coins after markets launch.
There is no doubt that ICO investments are more promising than others, but I do not agree that selling soon after being available in the market, I think waiting for a long time is better and making the price profitable.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:05:42 AM

$ 600 is a relatively small investment. Perhaps you would be better to invest this money in coins with a small capitalization.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

Look at BURST. They recently made hardfork. Speed of transactions is more than Ether and will be improved. Also it is more decentralized project than majority of other crypto. In my opinion, if you have time to wait – BURST is a good choice.
Thug Life

Activity: 359

Freedom

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:36:16 PM

money $ 600 I think is a little  to buy a coin because with little capital you will get a little profit so it's better to use your money to invest in an ico and find good ico by reading their white paper
anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:52:07 PM

I think litecoin can be a good choice. And also, if you want to diversify your selections, I think you can consider to buy some iota, steem, cardano and monero.
NicoRosberg

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:41:31 AM

If you have not done so already, Just sick to top 10 projects, this will ensure a safe investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: