Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 600 dollar to invest  (Read 3402 times)
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:02:35 PM

Having an extra $ 600 for investment, of course my choice is Cardano and NEO. I would also buy ETH because the price is now low.
Here the situation is twofold. With ETH, everything is clear, it will obviously recover. And as for the other altcoins, which have strongly subsided. On the one part, they can give more income, on the other it is not clear whether they will be able to recover after such a strong fall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

my advice for now with that much better funds you buy XRP because now the price is still cheap and for the future it is very good for long term, XRP is the best coin number 3 which yesterday had shifted ethereum in second place but back again.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:50:32 AM

Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.
Is buying elixir or  telcoin a good idea ? help me please
The current time i recommend investing in ETH is most appropriate. Because ETH is cheap, ETH is potentially very fast, cheap, ETH is known as the king of ICOS campaigns so investment in ETH is appropriate for us investment
My favorite coins are always the coins having good history and right now, ETH and Litecoin are down as well. It is one heck of an opportunity to own them and hold them till the market rises. Besides, Bitcoin is also at its low value these days and is no doubt expected to grow in future.

SO if the future profit is so visible and you are sure about making money, better invest now without any delay for there can be a shift in the market any time.
Jxlmd

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:35:05 PM

Like someone mentioned before, WAN looks good. So does NAS, ICON, and STRAT.
You could also look into EDO and EOS. EDO is a wallet service for Ether and ERC tokens. They'll soon release BTC integration and their own DEX
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:43:34 PM

my advice for now with that much better funds you buy XRP because now the price is still cheap and for the future it is very good for long term, XRP is the best coin number 3 which yesterday had shifted ethereum in second place but back again.
Of course it's very noticeable that ripple begins to compete with the efirium in terms of capitalization on coinmarketcap. But for some reason I very weakly trust this.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.
Is buying elixir or  telcoin a good idea ? help me please
The current time i recommend investing in ETH is most appropriate. Because ETH is cheap, ETH is potentially very fast, cheap, ETH is known as the king of ICOS campaigns so investment in ETH is appropriate for us investment
My favorite coins are always the coins having good history and right now, ETH and Litecoin are down as well. It is one heck of an opportunity to own them and hold them till the market rises. Besides, Bitcoin is also at its low value these days and is no doubt expected to grow in future.

SO if the future profit is so visible and you are sure about making money, better invest now without any delay for there can be a shift in the market any time.

Agree, these 2 coins have good support and fundamentals in the future I think with $600 it's OK to invest in long-term coins and now is a good time to buy because ethereum prices are currently very cheap as well as litecoin, just wait a few months or a few years later I'm sure the two coins will provide good profits Smiley

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:47:23 PM

Having an extra $ 600 for investment, of course my choice is Cardano and NEO. I would also buy ETH because the price is now low.
Here the situation is twofold. With ETH, everything is clear, it will obviously recover. And as for the other altcoins, which have strongly subsided. On the one part, they can give more income, on the other it is not clear whether they will be able to recover after such a strong fall.
It seems to me that I still have to manage my funds rationally and I need to make at least 10 names of coins in my wallet. Although the etherium should still be, since it is not only a good investment but also a coin that pays for all transactions.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:21:05 PM

It seems to me that I still have to manage my funds rationally and I need to make at least 10 names of coins in my wallet. Although the etherium should still be, since it is not only a good investment but also a coin that pays for all transactions.
Perhaps today the etherium is the most promising and attractive investment, since other projects can not survive the current state of the crypto-currency market.
Job7work

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:06:08 PM

there are a lot of good coins and teams on the market, I would advise to pay attention to Stratis, waves,Lisk, tezos, EOS,nebulas.
hirokazu

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:20:39 PM

You could also look into EDO and EOS. EDO is a wallet service for Ether and ERC tokens. They'll soon release BTC integration and their own DEX

Unfortunately, that altcoin doesn't sound common to all crypto users, just people who have high-level knowledge who know it. While the other just know bitcoin and ethereum, and say it everytime. You can see that everyone now got hypnotic by them, seems that's the only coin that they know.
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

Unfortunately, that altcoin doesn't sound common to all crypto users, just people who have high-level knowledge who know it. While the other just know bitcoin and ethereum, and say it everytime. You can see that everyone now got hypnotic by them, seems that's the only coin that they know.
you better invest or buy ethereum,
because the price is currently 230 $ and you will get around 2.8 ethereum,
I'm sure you will get a lot of profit
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:46:43 AM

you better invest or buy ethereum,
because the price is currently 230 $ and you will get around 2.8 ethereum,
I'm sure you will get a lot of profit
Dont suggest to put all his capital in one coin that is too risky, ethereum is good but we all know that this time market are facing dumping of coin value. Much better to have multiple coin to have many option what ever happens your capital will not lost easily.

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

600 dollars is a relatively small amount to invest, however I would advise you to invest them in Coinvest, this coin can easily grow in price by 5-10 times.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:02:09 PM

Dont suggest to put all his capital in one coin that is too risky, ethereum is good but we all know that this time market are facing dumping of coin value. Much better to have multiple coin to have many option what ever happens your capital will not lost easily.
But if the suggest is for trusted altcoin like ethereum, then the risk that coin will be scam is small. I think many people will have no doubt about that. It doesn't matter if the market is in bad condition, as long as those who buy can hold the coin, they will get the benefit later.
blitz888

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

So what did you end up buying? Why not bitcoin?

With that amount I will buy 1 coin only and will choose within the top 10 only (market cap). Stay out of short term trading in the mean time.

Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:55:34 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 06:06:03 PM by Neo.Prometheus

It is not the size of the amount that matters — it is how you dispose of it. For a good investor, there are no small amounts, and a free $500-$1,000 can also bring profit. There are serious reasons to believe that the bottom of the fall has already been reached or very close. If you put on a new growth, it is now. This is supported not only by the forms of graphs, but also by some fundamental arguments. There are projects cheaper than $ 0.1 with huge potential, such as Vechain, IOST, Bitshares, Siacoin, FundRequest, Blockport, Loopring, Civic, Decentraland, Cardano. And, of course, Waves.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:32:57 PM

With that amount I will buy 1 coin only and will choose within the top 10 only (market cap). Stay out of short term trading in the mean time.

At first glance, $ 600 is a small amount, but if you take into account the current state of the cryptocurrency market, you still have enough to buy a small amount of coins from the top ten. Therefore, it is necessary to invest not in one coin, but in several directions.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

Good to hear from you again but you take long time deciding what to invest in. Leaving the top coins aside and investing in crypto that has not even been heard of is insanity. The money is precious as long as you treat it preciously. Moreover, the coins you are intending to invest in do not have a great probability of profit and rather has risk in it. I would suggest again to change your mind and stay away from coins that give you no history to learn form and do the feasibility analysis.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

In the past three months, Telcoin has grown better than Elixir, with Telcoin rising steadily and the Elixir revolving around a price, with no increase. And Telcoin's market capitalization is up to $ 40 million compared to Elixir's $ 1 million market capitalization. So investing in Telcoin will be better for you.
xandebnu

Activity: 672

Infleum

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:27:21 AM

I would prefer to invest in reliable coins, like Mana, as it is backed by project Decentraland. It is now actively developing, lands are well bought.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: