Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:49:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 600 dollar to invest  (Read 3402 times)
Olyphant 13

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:29:05 AM

Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.
Is buying elixir or  telcoin a good idea ? help me please

What about DERO I think it is a good choice?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:44:01 PM

600 dollars now is not such a small investment but you are right. It is better to choose alts with the lower market cap or buy altcoins that are simply cheap. This about investing in TRON, Gladius, Cardano, and Stellar.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

600 dollars now is not such a small investment but you are right. It is better to choose alts with the lower market cap or buy altcoins that are simply cheap. This about investing in TRON, Gladius, Cardano, and Stellar.
Coin is a project blockchain development and until now the price is still cheap. so it's perfect if we want to invest in tronx. Cardano and XLM
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:05:14 PM

I would prefer to invest in reliable coins, like Mana, as it is backed by project Decentraland. It is now actively developing, lands are well bought.
if I am alone with that amount of investment capital, I will invest in coins with high potential such as ethereum, because one day this coin will experience a very large and fast increase
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

It is not the size of the amount that matters — it is how you dispose of it. For a good investor, there are no small amounts, and a free $500-$1,000 can also bring profit. There are serious reasons to believe that the bottom of the fall has already been reached or very close. If you put on a new growth, it is now. This is supported not only by the forms of graphs, but also by some fundamental arguments. There are projects cheaper than $ 0.1 with huge potential, such as Vechain, IOST, Bitshares, Siacoin, FundRequest, Blockport, Loopring, Civic, Decentraland, Cardano. And, of course, Waves.

for sure it can, but u must always choose between reliability and profit margin. ain't possible to get smth big and reliable only with $1k.
Pechalka

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

If you want to invest in such altcoins, I would suggest you choose next coins. XRP, Litecoin and Stellar. This three would be better than your two, I think.

rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:03:18 PM

for now it's better to choose an altcoin that has good potential for the crypto future, because in my opinion it is better to invest in XRP, EOS, XLM where the profit we get is more convincing than investing in elixir or telcoin.

whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:14:16 PM

for now it's better to choose an altcoin that has good potential for the crypto future, because in my opinion it is better to invest in XRP, EOS, XLM where the profit we get is more convincing than investing in elixir or telcoin.
in my opinion today it is better to choose coins from the first ten of the rating, because in other cases the poor market conditions may play a bad role.
extremegym

Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:29:48 PM

in my opinion today it is better to choose coins from the first ten of the rating, because in other cases the poor market conditions may play a bad role.

the conditions are gonna change. there are all necessary prerequisites for this.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:51:26 PM

I think that buying something except BTC-ETH or other good coins from top 10 is not a good idea... I can't point out really decent alts for today.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:42:55 AM

Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.
That kind of money is too risky when you buy new coins. All you need to think about is that you should invest in coins that already have a good level of popularity, this can be seen from the market share of each coin. It can be said that when the coin is in the top 10 marketshare globally, it will make a fairly safe investment.

But if you still want to invest in coins that are not popular then you have to take risks.

In the end all the decisions you make will have an impact on what you will get. Do the best according to your version because what will determine your future is yourself.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:18:37 AM

$ 600 almost has 2 ETH. so this can be used to trade altco well. if the analysis is good then the investment in the altcoin will be many times over.
gatilocoin

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:28:11 AM

600$ investment is small, you can buy on ICO masternode crypto, big choice on bitcointalk.
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:51:30 AM

i never hear that coin, that coin not wellknown in cryptocurrency. it means many risks if you buy it
you should buy top 10 coins cmc, it would be great for u

exchangestolemycoins

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:03:08 AM

I wouldn't buy altcoins now if all I had was 600 USD. No offense, you're just extremely likely to end up with $150 in 4 months. Trust me.
Aschcraw

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

Buy Icon icx
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:24:58 PM

Do not think about telcoin in my opinion, the bad experience that I experienced prices continued to fall only one increase that skyrocketed when the first telcoin was distributed I was not sure there would be an increase again I am not a person who is good at seeing the future

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

there are many choices with the amount of $ 600, maybe you can invest in the various existing ico and also can pick the coins that have the best potential by looking at the price list in coinmarketcap. so I think it's a good choice.

Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

there are many choices with the amount of $ 600, maybe you can invest in the various existing ico and also can pick the coins that have the best potential by looking at the price list in coinmarketcap. so I think it's a good choice.
Today it is very difficult to invest in company ico, because This market is full of fraudulent projects. Based on this, it is better to buy coins on the stock exchange, even if we take into account the fact that the price of tokens is much lower after listing than the price of ico companies.

]
Thug Life

Activity: 359

Freedom

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:36:37 PM

Today it is very difficult to invest in company ico, because This market is full of fraudulent projects. Based on this, it is better to buy coins on the stock exchange, even if we take into account the fact that the price of tokens is much lower after listing than the price of ico companies.
I think what you say is true but to be able to benefit from ico, we must at least choose the right ico the price problem is getting lower, I think it's normal because coin is also new and to get a profit, I think the right thing to hold, wait until the roadmap runs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: