Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten years later  (Read 2163 times)
Starone1

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:49:05 PM

I think BTC will be a bright future. It will not be inflation as the current currency, it is the technology of the future, I think each of us is facing a chance, which 10 years later many people will regret when they did not grasp this opportunity

Even now there are a lot of people who meet me and ask me about my high level of living and the reason for being rich within few months I told them I have been with bitcoin for long time and now I sold at high price so my richness is the result of my bitcoin holding so they become really sad why they are not having bitcoin, so 10 years is the long time after that time bitcoin will be the most famous currency, more investors would buy bitcoin and they will hold it for log time, I know it is going to be the next coming legal currency which will enhance the fame and the popularity of bitcoin.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:50:48 AM

No one can predict the future. A bitcoin of $500,000 is a guess, a wish.

Perhaps with the development of science and technology, there will be another currency to replace bitcoin.
But you just predicted $500,000 even though no one can like you said. Grin There is a lot of development that would have taken place in ten years’ time, so I would not be surprised to see that amount in that period. Also, with the way things are going rapidly, we may even witness this before then. In ten years later, I just want to see bitcoin doing better as a currency and very much adopted.

Of course, I still hope that bitcoin will always exist and become the universal currency of the world.
In next ten years, bitcoin may not achieve the mark of being universal currency of the world but it will definitely will stay with us. I mean in next few decades it may rise up to the level of universal currency of the world as per the demand of digital era.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

Bitcoin is under pressure. The stock market is falling down , so large stock players and governments suppressing Bitcoin growth to return liquidity back to the stock market.
Things are not going like the way we wanted them to be and that at this very moment, the entire crypto market is facing lot of problems and issues and that all those who have invested their money into digital coins are little worried as they all are suffering a huge loss right now and that they are trying their best to remain patient. Things will change and that after some years, we’ll be able to see much better market.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:42:54 AM

The popularity of bitcoin has grown rapidly in recent years with the development of the Internet. I predict that the price of bitcoins in 10 years should be more than half a million dollars.

The popularity has really grown and will increase more because of the advancement in technology but I don't see price soaring to such speculation in ten years time to come. That is very high but everything is still on predictions.
For me it is very possible to see the price of bitcoin that high as now it is already the time of new technologies where we are earning high amount of money with bitcoin and the price use to increase with demand and demand is already at the peak, so it is the bright day for bitcoin to shine,  after ten years price of bitcoin will be very high and I know it will be the best time to have bitcoin, right now if you will buy after 10 years you will be milliners’ for your bitcoin holding for sure.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

Bitcoin is under pressure. The stock market is falling down , so large stock players and governments suppressing Bitcoin growth to return liquidity back to the stock market.
Things are not going like the way we wanted them to be and that at this very moment, the entire crypto market is facing lot of problems and issues and that all those who have invested their money into digital coins are little worried as they all are suffering a huge loss right now and that they are trying their best to remain patient. Things will change and that after some years, we’ll be able to see much better market.

Yup, we are extremely under pressure since the beginning and have been struggling a lot during those time. The market cap is down, price is down but I think we are all here to stay isn't it?

Maybe its not going to where we wanted it to be, but hey, the price is still good in my opinion, and its not down to lows of $2K as other have been predicting will happen this month, or the previous months.

Ten years later? Bitcoin will still be around and probably around 6 digits = 1 BTC

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:10:20 PM

Yup, we are extremely under pressure since the beginning and have been struggling a lot during those time. The market cap is down, price is down but I think we are all here to stay isn't it?

Maybe its not going to where we wanted it to be, but hey, the price is still good in my opinion, and its not down to lows of $2K as other have been predicting will happen this month, or the previous months.

Ten years later? Bitcoin will still be around and probably around 6 digits = 1 BTC

This year starting onwards this issue has been happening here and there. We will find the bitcoin price bumped in the market before this year end itslef. Even market place supply also reduced to 258 billion dollars as of now.
Hoping that should go bigger and wider in the various coins mate.
I personally thinks that bitcoin will be touched the 50k USD in ten years later.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

The value affects the price, and I'm going to analyze the value of the decade.

To understand the value of bitcoin, we start with the basic value of money, which is also money.

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essentially: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

The popularity of bitcoin has grown rapidly in recent years with the development of the Internet. I predict that the price of bitcoins in 10 years should be more than half a million dollars.

Bitcoin has crossed its first few steps in making people trust in bitcoin and its benefits. This is reason we can see tons of investors fall into crypto currencies day by day. So we are in a stage where fiat and crypto competing with each other in the currency market and yes crypto has maintained its place in the currency market and this is why the banks pushes the country leader to ban cryptos getting into their respective countries.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:10:53 PM

This year starting onwards this issue has been happening here and there. We will find the bitcoin price bumped in the market before this year end itslef. Even market place supply also reduced to 258 billion dollars as of now.
Hoping that should go bigger and wider in the various coins mate.
I personally thinks that bitcoin will be touched the 50k USD in ten years later.

It should and will touch the minimum you said dude. We were about to get back on track few weeks back but former CEO of bitcoin exchange Gt.Gox interuppted with his trade selling all his bitcoins for low values which really caused bring down the its value in the currency market. But as you said yes, as per CMC data if you analyze, the value would start recovering from end of April and would be stable between $9000 to $1000 till August and would start spiking again to the moon. Can expect last year's vibration this year as well.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:14:58 PM

Cryptocurrency is having a hard time to bounce back again because of so much fud news and regulations around the world and this might be true or what. I still believe this is just a trial that cryptocurrency can survive, there might be a big player controlling the price but they will not succeed on making this thing out, we need more time and good news that will happen hopefully soon.
cryptoreal6

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:26:14 AM

Comparing the inflation rate of fiats to bitcoin, bitcoin would be 10x the inflation rate of fiat. considering the market now and mass adoption
real6crypto

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:28:11 AM

Cryptocurrency is having a hard time to bounce back again because of so much fud news and regulations around the world and this might be true or what. I still believe this is just a trial that cryptocurrency can survive, there might be a big player controlling the price but they will not succeed on making this thing out, we need more time and good news that will happen hopefully soon.

Wait for the  end of the year, nov or dec. it will bounce back
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

To understand the value of bitcoin, we start with the basic value of money, which is also money.

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essentially: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

It’s possible that anything can happen, but seriously I think you’re over estimating the price. How can you be estimating that the price of Bitcoin will be up to half a million? And how did you know that lots of people would join the market in next ten years? Have you calculated the number of people that are likely to quit by then? Cause I’m very sure that there are also people quitting everyday, same as there are people joining everyday. So don’t be too sure, and stop putting your hopes to high and stop calculating profits when you’re never sure of what may happen.
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:28:39 PM

If all the countries in the world support BTC!

BTC will be accepted and used by a lot of people, which also makes BTC price go up a lot!

The price of BTC will exceed one million dollars!

We also have to understand it that every country or nation won't accept bitcoin because some countries would bring politics in it and power struggle for acceptance and use will be involved.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:12:44 AM

I strongly agree that bitcoin value in the next ten years will go high as it will be very popular wherever this will make a very good thing among modern people with technology that is very fun for everyone.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:18:06 AM

Ten years ago, the basic price of bitcoin was very low.

So say the currency is immeasurable, who also said that bad, after ten years maybe it would be an astronomical price, may become worthless, it depends on how block chain technology has been applied.
arinibawal

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:53:12 AM

If the use of bitcoin is increasing and widespread, I think 10 years later bitcoin will remain alive and become the currency used by companies and various circles to transact. But for the price, I also do not know if bitcoin is able to reach and pass the highest point of bitcoin value yesterday. As more and more bitcoin is being used, it will become commonplace, bitcoin is no longer a currency that has fantastic prices that many people admire.
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

I agree with you that it would grow rapidly but we all can't say the price of it should be. Being on 500k USD, that was huge and I don't think we could go that far.
ann_82

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

In the next 10 years i'm sure bitcoin will reach the highest level and will make everyone thank bitcoin, because they feel their life gets better thanks to bitcoin, bitcoin it will be a hefty and great price
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:33:15 PM

In the next 10 years I predict that 50% of the world's population will use regular cryptocurrency in payment and when that value of bitcoin can reach at least $ 100k. The cryptocurrency market will be very liquid due to the actual demand in the exchange will happen continuously. I believe in a good future of the whole market.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:36:20 PM

50k, 100k or 10k 1k or Zero...
3-5 year blockchain is best, but crypto is not
what can make you conclude that crypto will be zero? you too have excessive speculation ,, without knowing the potential and interest from many circles make you make a post just nonsense ,, without any reference
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: