Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:17:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten years later  (Read 2163 times)
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:11:48 AM

I foresee a future of Btc being the main currency of the new order.Btc will come to replace fiat money and transactions shall be fast and make life easier.The nations will soon legalise Btc and it will become a normal daily currency.Btc will also give jobs to millions of people in ten years from now and solve unemployment.

sk700

Activity: 587
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

bitcoin covers its ten years journey with many zigzag street. sometimes bitcoin acheive better position and sometimes bitcoin will going down. so ten years experience bitcoin was last, lasting,will be last.
Vizzoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

I fully believe that cryptocurrency will grow up very much.
See how it's grown up for 2 years - results are shocking for all people
But we can do more than that!
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

The value affects the price, and I'm going to analyze the value of the decade.

To understand the value of bitcoin, we start with the basic value of money, which is also money.

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essentially: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

The popularity of bitcoin has grown rapidly in recent years with the development of the Internet. I predict that the price of bitcoins in 10 years should be more than half a million dollars.
Yes I think in ten years the bitcoin price almost will hit one mullion dollar if it can stay until that because the price growth of bitcoin is very very higg when we compare each and every year so if we cal calculate the price with the same growth there is no doubt in that it will reach one million.
Your are dreaming. Just do the math. In ten years, circulating supply of Bitcoin will be around 20 million coins. 20,000,000 x $1,000,000 =  $20,000,000,000,000 which is 20 trillion dollars. And that is more than twice as much as total gold market cap is today (value of all gold in the world). Think again.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

In my own area of view, I think the price  of dollar will determine how bitcoin will be look in the next ten years to this.
With time bitcoin will be high and it will increase more than the price of dollar we will see bitcoin the most high price currency, as much as now people are preferring use to bitcoin as compare to dollar we should use bitcoin and it makes the price higher than anything else we should invest in bitcoin right now so we will see it increasing high, so after the long journey of 10 years bitcoin will become almost double of the price it has right now.
Luwi

Activity: 123

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

We do not know what bitcoin price 10 years ahead. This is hard to guess, because bitcoin price is always changing. Indeed bitcoin is getting popular, chances are more and more people want to invest in bitcoin. It could be bitcoin price lower than the current price or higher than now. But it's very difficult for bitcoin price to reach a half of million dollars. Because someone will block it, so bitcoin can not reach that price.

ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

dollar is the most popular currency in the whole world. Bitcoin is the one in the community of cryptocurrency which is very fluctuative. ten years is a very long time and difficult to guess.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

I really hate when some people say that bitcoin has no value at all. OP is correct that time will make bitcoin very valuable. The paper money was perceived to be valuable so we can also do it with bitcoin.
There is nothing which can beat bitcoin; every bitcoin holder loves bitcoin so they don’t want to listen anything bad about bitcoin, it has high amount of profit and it is good to use it, bitcoin income is really nice and smart earning, so I choose bitcoin and I am sure after some years bitcoin will appear as legal currency in market and 10 years are very long time, I think then bitcoin will be the higher and most expensive currency for sure.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

We accept the dollar because we believe the dollar is trusted, There is no other reason  America is strong to be trustworthy and we believe we can not reduce their money, Have we ever wondered how it costs to make money?And on what they make this money? Do not see, We do not want to see and Because he thinks like that selfthinker..It will take a lot of time to write these, I want to say that (Bitcoin will have to trust us) Bitcoin is our FreedomBTC

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:32:34 AM

To understand the value of bitcoin, we start with the basic value of money, which is also money.

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essentially: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

The popularity of bitcoin has grown rapidly in recent years with the development of the Internet. I predict that the price of bitcoins in 10 years should be more than half a million dollars.

nothing knows what lies ten years laters. the value of bitcoin may up or may have zero value... market of crpyto currency is uncertain... what we can do now is spread the news so that we could attract more investor.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

The value of currency isn't even based on anything besides trust in any case...

But bitcoin has been achieved trust by the people. That's why everyone is saying about bitcoin and want to know about bitcoin's future. Even few governments are worried about their people because a huge population are investing on bitcoin, that's why some governments take the action to remove it in their country and banks are jealous from bitcoin, because people trust more in bitcoin than banks. But these are circumstances of bitcoin will face in future, and after 20 years bitcoin remain it with full of circumstances. 
The market value of dollar has nothing to do with the market value of bitcoin or any other crypto coin and that the only thing which can affect the market value of bitcoin and rest of the crypto currencies is the demand rate of any of the crypto currency in the international market.

After ten years or so, things will be very much different and that things will then be in very much favor of the crypto currencies and they will be having much higher market values.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

after 10 years I see bitcoin value in 6 digits.  Grin Grin
I don’t think so because trading will be low at this point. 6 digits is a huge amount and many will not be able to invest in bitcoin and other problem is that those who want to make some money will never invest in bitcoin because it will be the peak of bitcoin price and more increase may not possible. So they will not make money through bitcoin.

It has not been so long for this world to know about bitcoin and that there are only 1% people amongst the overall population who knows about bitcoin and that only few of them have started investing their money into bitcoin but the good news is that bitcoin has helped those people who have invested their money into it in a very good way and that they are very much satisfied with the performance of the bitcoin which is encouraging more people to invest in bitcoin.
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:40:23 PM

I don't know what the value might be in 10 years time but I do know that Bitcoin is going no where. And blockchain technology is already here to stay and will keep getting better. Though with time the men will be separated from the boys and many worthless Altcoins will die off.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

I really hate when some people say that bitcoin has no value at all. OP is correct that time will make bitcoin very valuable. The paper money was perceived to be valuable so we can also do it with bitcoin.
No doubt that bitcoin will be more expensive and more valuable after ten years. The future is that of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is on top of all other cryptocurrency. I think that after ten years the price of bitcoin will be more than 100k and even half of the world will use bitcoin for their daily expenditures. Everything is digital now and so will be the currency.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:48:04 AM

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essential: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

Yes, I agree with what you say. The dollar can be the most valuable currency because the World has believed it as a currency. Bitcoin is the same as the Dollar, the more people who trust Bitcoin the better the development of Bitcoin. And I'm sure your prediction is correct. If Bitcoin can last up to 10 years, even more, the price would be fantastic.

berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:47:54 AM

after 10 years I see bitcoin value in 6 digits.  Grin Grin
I don’t think so because trading will be low at this point. 6 digits is a huge amount and many will not be able to invest in bitcoin and other problem is that those who want to make some money will never invest in bitcoin because it will be the peak of bitcoin price and more increase may not possible. So they will not make money through bitcoin.

Yeah I agree with you. I also thing that why some people are against bitcoin. Bitcoin has no value, it will disappear in the future, it is a scam, it is a bubble etc. bitcoin will be there and those who gives such a false statement will also use bitcoin in the future. The price is growing again. It means that people are investing in it. They believe in bitcoin the most.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

Hm. I think it is an ambitious prediction yet I support your idea because it might be happen since dollars aree getting low and cryptocurrency is moving up.
I want it to be a half million dollars but I think it may cause a problem in our economy. Inflation may occur and bitcoin's value may devaluate anytime if its price reach the peak. For me, I am contented with the price of bitcoin right now. Atleast it will range up to $2000-$10000.

DilanBrown

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:06:45 PM

I'm not sure that in 10 years bitcoin will cost a lot of money - if it grows to 30 thousand, I'll be pleasantly surprised.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:17:21 PM

I think that everyone would like to return back for ten years, but it will be useful not to miss the chance now!
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:19:40 PM

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essential: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

Yes, I agree with what you say. The dollar can be the most valuable currency because the World has believed it as a currency. Bitcoin is the same as the Dollar, the more people who trust Bitcoin the better the development of Bitcoin. And I'm sure your prediction is correct. If Bitcoin can last up to 10 years, even more, the price would be fantastic.
it's absolutely nothing that is impossible for bitcoin. moreover the number of bitcoin is only 21 million pieces. this is what makes bitcoin will be more expensive 10 years ahead. so in my opinion the more popular and the limited stock will be more expensive coin.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: