Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:42:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten years later  (Read 2163 times)
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:30:11 PM

The value affects the price, and I'm going to analyze the value of the decade.

To understand the value of bitcoin, we start with the basic value of money, which is also money.

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essentially: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

The popularity of bitcoin has grown rapidly in recent years with the development of the Internet. I predict that the price of bitcoins in 10 years should be more than half a million dollars.

The dollar is the most popular currency in the whole world (FIAT)
Bitcoin is the one in the community of cryptocurrency.
Every currency in the world are controlled by government and banks, their value is getting high or low with very minimal changes.
While in cryptocurrency, the value goes pump or dump depends on the supply and demand of the community and holders.
Whatever fiat currency in the world, they are always controlled by government and banks. The power to give a certain value is upon the banks, they are adjusting depends upon the needs of society. e.g. they tend to release a minimum number of money when inflation takes place (contractionary).
One of the power of cryptocurrency is decentralisation, the people are adjusting the value of crypto. It depends on how the people react to the market. I believe that there are also bad and good in cryptocurrency and fiat currency. And I believe that there is no perfect currency for the economy.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

I believe that bitcoin for ten years later will increase in price from the current price because the number of enthusiasts is higher than the current amount
No one out of us can exactly tell the situation which we will be seeing after 10 years or so. All I can say is that things will then be very much different and that they will be in much more favor of the crypto coins and that there will be a huge increase in the number of investors investing into the crypto coins as well as the awareness and the acceptance rate of the crypto coins in the international market.
Truong Ngoc Vuong

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:29:06 AM

Bitcoin is suitable for save value and escape of controlling from government. It cannot replace Fiat.
But I hope it will rise to 500k in decade.
Rana90

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:55:57 AM

I Think, Ten years later bitcoin will be most popular currency in worldwide and it's price will reach  higher level.
onyok

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

As in the Op the price is predicted to grow at least half a million USD in the upcoming ten years of time. In the same period we don't know what is the true reality. We can just make predictions based on the market, but things take place unexpected same as that happened in the recent months.
we dont know its just because the price of bitcoin is unpredictable it fluctuates time by time.. Yes maybe it may hit a half million USD after ten years but it may also dump as low it can be... But for me, i think one of its biggest factor is its supply and demand to have a great value and to hit that particular value.

roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

If in 2018 there is a policy that supports bitcoin in each country will the future be good, it does not take 10 years but it only takes 2 to 3 years to be able to reach maximum value, nobody knows whether by the end of 2018 it becomes glorious for bitcoin or more negative news in every country.

Many people who are experrt in cryptocurrency and digital money like Lee, an expert in market commodities and stock valuations, has made his estimate based on Bitcoin’s limited supply and market stabilization. He’s not the first to make such bullish predictions either. Ronnie Moas, the famous stock picker and strategist has also suggested substantial upside, even in the near term.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

I really hate when some people say that bitcoin has no value at all. OP is correct that time will make bitcoin very valuable. The paper money was perceived to be valuable so we can also do it with bitcoin.
No doubt that bitcoin will be more expensive and more valuable after ten years. The future is that of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is on top of all other cryptocurrency. I think that after ten years the price of bitcoin will be more than 100k and even half of the world will use bitcoin for their daily expenditures. Everything is digital now and so will be the currency.
6 digits is very huge price for bitcoin. It means that it will grow upto 90k more in the coming 10 years. it is not impossible but difficult because the price is not growing regularly but also decrease due to huge volatility. As we saw in the past few months. Price depends on the market cap and when more and more people invest in bitcoin the price will go up.

if we see the development of cryptocurrency then market cap for bitcoin and altcoin should be increasing for next 10 years and if the market cap increase which mean more crypto users too and automatically it will be more demand too and the price should be worth to 6 digits so if we talking about next 10 years for bitcoin then i think possible the price will very high than now
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

To understand the value of bitcoin, we start with the basic value of money, which is also money.

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essentially: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

The popularity of bitcoin has grown rapidly in recent years with the development of the Internet. I predict that the price of bitcoins in 10 years should be more than half a million dollars.

After ten years, crypto is going to be ruling currency market of every countries around. Number of people who use bitcoin is going to be huge. Number of countries who have adapted bitcoin will certainly increase

Agrabah

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:21:41 AM

I want to believe in a good future for the whole market, the cryptocurrency market will be liquid due to the fact that the actual demand on the exchange will occur continuously.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:45:48 AM

10 years later bitcoin will be million dollar each and we will not using any fiat by that.
we will be billed with satoshis.
there will be no currency for every country but just cryptocurrency.
i am thinking what does the man who bought 2 box of pizza with bitcoins feel now!
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:01:37 AM

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essential: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

No one knows how Bitcoin develops in the next 10 years. Because the development of Bitcoin is very unstable and at times often change. But I'm sure 10 years ahead Bitcoin would be better and the price can reach a very high value but we all do not know exactly how many. But I always hope this way.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:27:00 PM

The future is bright in ten years to come.The cryptocurrency world will increase exponentially and gain worldwide acceptance.The world is becoming very fun of cryptocurrency.Ten years is enough to make a lot of changes and there is good news for blockchain technology.

Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:09:03 PM

Well this is very interesting question and also statement of what dollar is, Dollar is just like bitcoin but the difference is it is centralized and bitcoin is not 10 years later for sure the literal value of bitcoin will be so much more than the people expected.
The_Dark_Knight

Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:59:16 AM

I really hate when some people say that bitcoin has no value at all. OP is correct that time will make bitcoin very valuable. The paper money was perceived to be valuable so we can also do it with bitcoin.
No doubt that bitcoin will be more expensive and more valuable after ten years. The future is that of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is on top of all other cryptocurrency. I think that after ten years the price of bitcoin will be more than 100k and even half of the world will use bitcoin for their daily expenditures. Everything is digital now and so will be the currency.
6 digits is very huge price for bitcoin. It means that it will grow upto 90k more in the coming 10 years. it is not impossible but difficult because the price is not growing regularly but also decrease due to huge volatility. As we saw in the past few months. Price depends on the market cap and when more and more people invest in bitcoin the price will go up.

A price above 100000 in 10 years is not that high, I understand that it may seem so but think about it, the all time high of bitcoin was 20000, bitcoin only needs to grow five times that price or close to 10 times its current price and while that is a huge growth it is not something that is outside of the realm of possibilities especially if we take into consideration how weak the world economy is right now.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:29:58 AM

Do not hate it take advantage of it, all of those people that say something like that are people that are not going to invest in bitcoin until it is too late, you can take advantage of it by buying more bitcoin that way the share that they should get will get lower, this and return will drive the price even higher and this will benefit you in the long run.
No one can tell exactly what will happen after this much period as things will be changed very much significantly by then and that we will then be seeing a much different world.

The only thing which I can sense is that by that time, the number of investors investing in crypto currencies, the awareness rate of the crypto currencies amongst the people as well as the demand and the market value of the crypto coins will be much more than it is at present.
In the best ten years or so, things will be very much different than they are now and that we can really hope for much positive change in the entire crypto market by the end of this much period. all I can see is that the market values as well as the acceptance rate of the different digital currencies will be much higher than it is now and that we can relay hope for some positive news from the government as well.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

Okay, I know the op is calculating this based on what happened from ten years back to now, because the price got up from $0. To this high rate of $19000 etc. How sure are you that Bitcoin will be the same in the next ten years? You’re never sure of what will happen to Bitcoin in future, so don’t be so sure of it. It will be best to keep calm and keep on with short term investment to avoid some  risks that are involved. Don’t be greedy because of the past things, don’t count your eggs before they hatch.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:44:22 AM

Bitcoin is suitable for save value and escape of controlling from government. It cannot replace Fiat.
But I hope it will rise to 500k in decade.
It will be very much interesting to see the market value of the bitcoin as well as rest of the crypto coins after ten years or so. I am very much hopeful that by that time, the market value of all the crypto coins will be much higher and that there will be so many investors who will then be investing their money into the crypto coins and we can also hope for the legalization of the crypto currencies as well by that time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:46:47 AM

All people want  the crypto currency will only grow and develop, but sooner or later the limit comes!
I think if politicians do not interfere with us, then we would easily forget about banks!

Politicians and governments can't control bitcoins and crypto currency. We would see a lot more people of the world using bitcoins in 10 years from now.
This digital currency technology is spreading very fast and many people are adopting it. I shall be seeing bitcoin to be used as frequently as dollar in next 10 years or so.
bncbnc

Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:05:06 PM

It is not possible to say what will happen after the 10 years.10 years is a lot of time,  this time there will be a lot of changes. But I'm hopeful that after 10 years, Bitcoin's value will increase further. Maybe every country's government will make Bitcoin a legal currency. I also believe that after 10 years our country will be a bitcoin legal.
Yes it is still very early to say anything about the market after 10 years, in fact there is always depending on the interest of the people, if people are interest in bitcoin for a long time then it is expected that even after 10 years, bitcoin will be really trading in a high place and that is what we are already hopping because still most of the people do not have any idea about bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:50:05 PM

All people want  the crypto currency will only grow and develop, but sooner or later the limit comes!
I think if politicians do not interfere with us, then we would easily forget about banks!

Politicians and governments can't control bitcoins and crypto currency. We would see a lot more people of the world using bitcoins in 10 years from now.
This digital currency technology is spreading very fast and many people are adopting it. I shall be seeing bitcoin to be used as frequently as dollar in next 10 years or so.
i do not think that, politicians or even the government will be succeeded to control bitcoin, bitcoin is a decentralize currency and will remain as decentralize for a long long time, i think that bitcoin is continue to survive in its original form for a long long time.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████