Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:12:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten years later  (Read 2163 times)
Hadiuzzaman

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

I strongly believe that after ten years crypto currency is every where and then we can’t think a moment without using of this virtual currency that name is the crypto king BTC. Day by bay its popularity is increasing at a high speed  and most of the people keep faith investing their money on here so its future is bright. From me, after a decade BTC will reach $1 million but how exactly will reach BTC value it can’t predictable by me or someone else.
Wiliam heil

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

dollar is the most popular currency in the whole world. Bitcoin is the one in the community of cryptocurrency which is very fluctuative
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

I agree with you that in 10 years BTC and crypto overall will grow exponentially. With projects like BitCoinage aiming to create an ease-of-mind trading experience, I believe that more people will flock to this market. What do you think of their first ever arbitrage exchange? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:12:36 PM

I agree to the thought that cryptocurrency will become even more popular and laws could be a lot clearer than we have right now but as to the question of what coin will be the top is uncertain, bitcoin's dominance is weakening through time so i think in the next 10 years there might be another leading crypto coin.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
AnnSerg77

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:26:38 PM

I think so It is not possible to say what will happen after the 10 years.10 years is a lot of time,  this time there will be a lot of changes. But I'm hopeful that after 10 years, Bitcoin's value will increase further. Maybe every country's government will make Bitcoin a legal currency. I also believe that after 10 years our country will be a bitcoin legal.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

All people want  the crypto currency will only grow and develop, but sooner or later the limit comes!
I think if politicians do not interfere with us, then we would easily forget about banks!

Politicians and governments can't control bitcoins and crypto currency. We would see a lot more people of the world using bitcoins in 10 years from now.
This digital currency technology is spreading very fast and many people are adopting it. I shall be seeing bitcoin to be used as frequently as dollar in next 10 years or so.
10 years late I hope that half of the world will use bitcoin because today many people are using bitcoin as their regular currency. Other half will take more time because still many people unaware of bitcoin especially in my community because if literacy ratio. Very little people know about bitcoin and it is the main and big reason of slow growth and less use.
It is very doubtful that were going to get such a huge adoption so fast, right now not even 1% of the population is using bitcoin, so you basically want a 50 times increase in terms of adoption, in my opinion if we got adoption at the rate of 1% of the population per year that will be enough to make the price many times higher than it is right now and even that small percentage is still very high.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:02:02 PM

Ten years to this time cryptocurrency would have be everywhere.
The only thing which I can say is that after ten years, there will be more than half of the population of the entire world who will then be knowing about the crypto currencies and that they will be investing a lot of money into the crypto world. Other than that, we may also be able to see the government taking some positive steps after this much time and that there will be a significant increase in the market values of the crypto coins too.
skba

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:48:14 AM

I can not say the exactly what will happen ten years later but i can predict that many organization and many banks will accept it as well as bank aslo.Because of its demand ten years later it will be accepted in every online shooing market,restaurant,Bar house,tourist spot.etc.

I agreed with you Sir, you are right. It is not possible to say what happens after 10 years. But i think that after ten years Bitcoin will be accepted all over the world. I also agreed with you many organization and bank will accept it. In all, Bitcoin will be in a much better position than it is now. I like Bitcoin so much.
knackergays8

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:50:22 AM

The Bitcoins are going to be rising high in ten years and that is the prediction.
tungmeoden

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:24:28 AM

10 year lateer,it is a long time,it is difficult to predict the crypto market,i think there are many coin have strong effect to crypto market not only btc,i want to know the BTC has how price
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

Ten years to this time cryptocurrency would have be everywhere.
There are a lot of predictions about the crypto currencies and the crypto market and that all those who have invested their money into any of the crypto currency are hoping for a better future and the better market value of the coin in which they have invested. I am very much confident that things will be in very much favor of the crypto coins and that lot more people will then be investing their money into the crypto currencies.
fleecedamp

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

In ten years no one really knows what is going to happen and cannot predict.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

In ten years no one really knows what is going to happen and cannot predict.

Agree, the market for bitcoin is volatile and we dont know when it rise so the prediction for bitcoin to reached half a million by 10 years is very difficult and there are many coins introduce in the market that will compete.
Nguyen Le Thuong

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:33:39 PM

In the future, few cryptocurrencies will alive, and shitcoin will die. For each coins will apply for each field. Like Euro use for some countries, and USD can used all over the world.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:07:58 PM

In ten years the cost of bitcoin will not be more than half a million dollars. Until such a price, it never rises. If now it will grow in price because of the speculative interests of people, it is likely that in ten years the cost of bitcoin will be within a thousand dollars. If bitcoin is stopped to be used as a repository of value, and it will not grow so rapidly, then in time it can slowly increase in value, but not to such sky-high prices.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:03:20 PM

Half a million dollars in 10 years to come? I am a big fun of bitcoin I support all its moves but this your prediction is not something feasible. Currently bitcoin is facing so many challenges with more than half of those challenges being Perpetuated by various governments. Again there are other altcoins which are competing with bitcoin for attention and usage. Had it been just a few coins in existence, bitcoin could have gone as far as your prediction but in the current situation, I do not think half a million in 10 years is feasible.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
janhllr

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:35:25 AM

The price will go down, people will focus more on the blockchain technology rather than the ups and downs of the price
harastvo

Activity: 92
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:55:33 AM

I think bitcoin will die, because there are many other cryptocurrencyes that more useful and have better technology, and more opportunityes. So, the price of bitcoin will be about 1000$ in 5 years!!!
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

The Bitcoins are going to be rising high in ten years and that is the prediction.
Same as you I am very sure about price of bitcoin that it will be more than million dollar, even now price of bitcoin is very high and I can see thousands of investors are switching to bitcoin every months which makes price high, I have found bitcoin the most amazing currency which has magical features to support us financially and get us to become rich with high profit, increasing price help us make positive prediction, so bitcoin will rise to millions of dollars after 10 years.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:27:57 PM

dollar is the most popular currency in the whole world. Bitcoin is the one in the community of cryptocurrency which is very fluctuative
Well if dollar is the old currency and people have been using dollar as currency since long then on the other side bitcoin is the increasing popularity and will increase more and more because if the advanced technology and I think it is not so far when we will see bitcoin at the top if all currency and price will be almost 100 k dollar which is the highest price of the history, increasing speculations is a sign bitcoin is on the track to become globally acceptable currency within next ten years,.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: