Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:25:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten years later  (Read 2163 times)
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

People will go with it till there is a potential monetary benefits, as soon as it is gone, every thing will be ruptured.
It is no doubt very much hard for anyone of us to predict the things which will happen after ten years. It is because of the reason that no one out of us has ever seen the future. it is all and all the intuition which we have and the we assume the things based on what we had seen in the past. I am very much sure that coming years will be even better for the ones who believe in the crypto currencies and for the crypto market as well.
tuljan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

I want be a rich man after ten years. May its a dream but but I want it to be happen. Like this after ten years bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies goal should be fulfilled. After ten years I think every market place will be under crypto world. Everyone will be using cryptocurrency.

That's pretty much doable if you have the assets to invest right now.
BTC will rise above 100k in 10 or so years so if you have the money to buy at least 10-20now than your set for life..
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:42:41 PM

The value affects the price, and I'm going to analyze the value of the decade.

To understand the value of bitcoin, we start with the basic value of money, which is also money.

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essentially: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

The popularity of bitcoin has grown rapidly in recent years with the development of the Internet. I predict that the price of bitcoins in 10 years should be more than half a million dollars.

I think ten years is very long years to wait and believe the value of bitcoin will reached to $50000 that the  main reason why until now i still  buying bitcoin.
No doubt I is really long time and this much time is enough to turn the whole payments system to digital system, after that long I think bitcoin will be the only currency on the earth that people will use to buy goods and to invest for long time, so this way price of bitcoin will rise as well, so 50k dollar is the most expected price till then because of fast transaction and high acceptability.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:21:16 AM

Yes, you are absolutely right I also predict the price of Bitcoin within 10 years will reach more than half a million dollars and even higher than this prediction. If Bitcoin keeps showing its high price every year it would be easy to reach the half-million dollar price.
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:53:35 AM

Bitcoin not in top rank
ETH or Altcoin something will up to
Top 10 may be change 7/10
MarketCap 10.000.000.000$
Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

To understand the value of bitcoin, we start with the basic value of money, which is also money.

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essentially: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

The popularity of bitcoin has grown rapidly in recent years with the development of the Internet. I predict that the price of bitcoins in 10 years should be more than half a million dollars.

Okay, what about other currency? Let's say BitClave CAT tokens. The market they're going to conquer is worth more than $550 b! Why believe in BitCoin?
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

Crypto is the future of currency. In ten years time it w9uld have taken over.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

The world/internet will have single currency which i believe will be bitcoin.”

Many countries are accepting bitcoin as payment specially those developed countries. No reason why the other countries won’t follow. After their lead all else will follow and that’s for sure. As it always happens in almost anything not just cryptocurrency.
No one has ever seen the future and that no one can tell us about the things which will happen in the future after some years or so. However, the only thing which we can do is that we can stay positive and then think and hope for something better. After ten years, things will be significantly changed and that the number of investors as well as the market rates of the crypto coins will be greatly higher.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:43:42 AM

The world/internet will have single currency which i believe will be bitcoin.”

Many countries are accepting bitcoin as payment specially those developed countries. No reason why the other countries won’t follow. After their lead all else will follow and that’s for sure. As it always happens in almost anything not just cryptocurrency.
No one has ever seen the future and that no one can tell us about the things which will happen in the future after some years or so. However, the only thing which we can do is that we can stay positive and then think and hope for something better. After ten years, things will be significantly changed and that the number of investors as well as the market rates of the crypto coins will be greatly higher.

There's a lot of thing that possible to happen 10 years from now, like what you said no one can seen what happen in the future, but one thing I can assure to you bitcoin and other crypto currencies are continue fluctuating. Even they are growing up or falling down, but still virtual currencies are continues developing and possible to become larger and larger.
Tamila
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

10 more years is a long enough time to prove your speculation and this is a difficult thing to predict.
Cryptocurrency is hard to guess when and how much it increases, we can only wait and prove it.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

10 more years is a long enough time to prove your speculation and this is a difficult thing to predict.
Cryptocurrency is hard to guess when and how much it increases, we can only wait and prove it.
Popularity of bitcoin is increasing more and more with passage of time, and it will keep on increasing with advancement in technology, price of bitcoin is increasing more with high speculation, I think in 10 years bitcoin will become legal worldwide, bitcoin has bright future which is going to become more than this till the end of long time like 10 years, ten years are enough to make it more valuable and expensive.
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:36:36 AM

Bitcoin to half a million dollars, I doubt it atleast not with the way project are springing up every now and then. Bitcoin could do $50k to $100k though.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:09:20 AM

I want be a rich man after ten years. May its a dream but but I want it to be happen. Like this after ten years bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies goal should be fulfilled. After ten years I think every market place will be under crypto world. Everyone will be using cryptocurrency.
It is a human nature that all of us want to see a better life and that we always keep on trying to look for the ways which can add up more money to our income so that we can then be able to have a better living. If you keep on working harder and that you remained there in the world of the crypto currencies for next ten years or so, then there are likely chances that you will be able to achieve all your goals.

okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:20:00 AM

I think that will be pretty difficult to happen in the wake of present day realities. There are a lot other coins competing with Bitcoin at present. BTC dominance have also decreased rapidly recently and with the issue of regulation hovering around, we should expect such results in a very long time.
NonSong

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

If 10 years later I am still alive I hope BitCoin price is $ 100,000.
Most countries around the world will legally recognize BitCoin or AltCoin.
Some countries will use their own coins to replace some of their cash. AltCoin can be applied to life and services in a popular and widely...
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

Its hard to believe for a bitcoin to reached half a million dollars in just 10 years its not realistic considering volatility characteristic of bitcoinand even today the market value is still decreasing.
tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:15:19 PM

Bitcoin to half a million dollars, I doubt it atleast not with the way project are springing up every now and then. Bitcoin could do $50k to $100k though.

Even if that's the case, isn't 100k enough?
Invest 10k now and in 10yrs you're a rich man.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:35:55 AM

Today where the world economy is going to decline. Where population continues to grow. The need for food is also continues grow. Available jobs are limited. Prices of basic needs continue to sour. Unemployment everywhere. In These situation, world community try to looking for best other alternative to be able to change all of those to a better way. If we see how development of bitcoin recently. Bitcoin business grow quickly. I am sure Bitcoin in ten years laters to be one better ways in the world economyc system
Bitcoin is now really being use by the people and price of bitcoin is also getting better which is contributing in bitcoin popularity, now everyone is trying to get bitcoin which is making the value and the price even more high, now in my place those who were not bitcoin supporter are  not trying to use it and buy at any cost, now bitcoin is great opportunity for those who have no job but only bitcoin, so as now it is getting high in demand and price ten years are enough to make it global currency and legal worldwide.
ts sms

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:30:30 AM

I hope that after 10 years, Bitcoin will be the world's most popular currency. I think Bitcoin will control the world market in the next 10 years. Bitcoin will be used in all markets of the world. People will be more interested in buying Bitcoin from other currencies.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:44:59 AM

bitcoin prices are heavily influenced by the news, we do not know in the next few years there will be news like what about bitcoin. if bitcoin receives a lot of positive news then it is not difficult to reach $ 500k.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: