Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount to invest?  (Read 5509 times)
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

It depends on your real life wealth..
But 100-200$ initial investment - you risk to loose a lot of time.. a lot of great pumps..
smth like 2-3000$ is decent initial investment, spread wisely..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:26:34 PM

Much better you to start a small . If you knowledgable in your invest then invest big amount.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:32:53 PM

If I were to answer this question of yours, I think there's no such thing as a perfect amount to invest in cryptocurrencies. You know why? It is because cryptocurrencies are unpredictable, highly volatile and speculative. However, I would want to suggest that you should only invest what you can afford to lose (but depends if that crypto or ICO requires a minimum amount for you to deposit). I usually invest between $10 to $30 in ICOs, because I'm just a micro-investor.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

No matter how much you invest, the main thing is to obey the universal rules of investment funds management - do not invest the whole amount in one direction, do not count on quick profits.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

This question does not have a good answer. It is all about the money you have and the risk that you want to take.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.

it is much better to invest high capital but make sure that the one is you invisting is good and trusted ICOS or alternative coins .
afterdark

Activity: 395

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:25:51 PM

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.

I think that the starting capital must be at least three thousand dollars. You need to master several options, such as investing in the phase of the ICO and in existing coins. This will allow us to cover the market more qualitatively and gain some experience.
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

Anything you're not willing to lose in case bad shit happens! I started with less than $1k and gradually added new cash in and now every month, I take a small portion of my salary and invest into altcoins will low value and great potential. This is just my personal strategy... But if you can afford investing, $5k, $10k, $20k, etc, why not?
donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:31:43 PM

one must always invest gradually by placing one brick on top of the other
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

There is no fixed amount for investment,you can invest the little you can at least for a start,not to put all your money when you don,t understand the market
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

This is varaible amount for every person. I define this amount as a "Amount must not affect your daily life."
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:40:20 PM

It depends on what you are comfortable with. No one else can answer that question but you. There are people that have started with $0 just by doing bounty alone.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

Since you already know things like investing at the amount you can afford to lose, apply that and stick with that. You have already started with $3k, the next salary, invest again with the same or less amount. Do not only invest what you can afford to lose, but also invest what you can actually afford. Meaning, use an amount that is an excess from your family budget. Never sacrifice your family and personal needs just to invest in crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:22:12 PM

We know best invest gives us best feedback same as best amount also the reason of worse loss.  Cryptocurrencies is the high volatility market that’s why it’s will be risked if you couldn’t effort the lose. Before taking risk it’s important to know the backup besides benefit of the money. Another important thing you have to clear knowledge where you want to go for invest. After gathering proper knowledge than analysis the market. Now you can invest your money depends on your financial position or according to your knowledge and desire. 
If you realize the benefits and lose process, I hope you must invest on it. Who doesn’t want to be a rich man? Every one wants to be rich but doesn’t because of the apply of technique and the getting the chance at the right time in the right place.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

investing is a very important concept for human life. First of all, you have to know the presentation. factors such as your income, your life style, your risk taking status are invested. so you decide best how much you need to invest. but whatever it is, take care of the risk you risk taking. and never trust a single investment objective.
Always a concept that would keep making the rich richer and those who are ready to switch lanes to the wealthy part also get rich. It is all about taking risk and it all depends on the risk every single person is willing to take. Normally, when taking risk, it is always good to be calculated about it and take one that would not hurt badly if things go wrong and in that case, it is an individual decision to make and not a general thing.

A good amount to invest is totally dependent on each individual's pocket and how much they are willing to risk to invest. Every investment is a risk, so it is necessary to always consider the risk level before even considering the idea of investing in the first place. Personally for me, I have taken it on myself to always invest just 20% if any additional holding I get in fiat and that is good enough for me which has been working a lot for now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BogdanTI

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

The good amount to invest are the money you do not feel bad about losing.
Since trading those days are very poor and volatile i turned my attention to new exchanges and ICO profit.
I've checked new exchange like bitpaction.com
They add new coins daily and they have many events during adding.
Take a look here:
https://bitpaction.com/#/events/competition

Bitpaction.com Carnival open at 3.20
Millions giveaway tokens! Miner fee of first deposit get refund!
3.20-4.2: Trading competition, 50ETH and 3iphoneX 256G giveaway!
3.20-4.2: Join DDD promotion program, get 6DDD+6BPS! 120,000tokens sent out in total!
3.24-3.30: TSS trading competition, 100,000tokens giveaway! With extra airdrop of TSS!
3.21-3.27: VSL trading competition, 140,000VSL giveaway!
4.1-4.7: OBZ trading competition, 100,000OBZ giveaway! With extra airdrop of OBZ!
All reward will be allocated at the end of this Carnival.
Bonus for referral! Invite friends to come and trade, you will get REAL BTC from their service fee! No maximum limit, never expire!

There is a good way to improve your assets and stay positive.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

It depends on your real life wealth..
But 100-200$ initial investment - you risk to loose a lot of time.. a lot of great pumps..
smth like 2-3000$ is decent initial investment, spread wisely..
You would have to pick the correct coin before investing money into something. Don't get scammed.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
TheSmo

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:51:23 PM

each has its own threshold, when investments for it become transcendental. you can start with 1$, but then you will definitely need more, because you want to get more income from your investment. you need to weigh everything many times before investing a large amount
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

The amount to invest vary per person. It depends on how much money you can afford to lose if let's say the company or ICO you invested in did not end up successfully. You may want to consider how risky your investment is too, so you can allocate money for it. Not all investments have the sam.e level of risk. With ICOs, you can check icorating how risky the ICOs are.  

barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

If you have more money I suggest a $2k because the more you invest the more profit you will receive this is rule of the game here it's just like a gamble. But it depends on you how you want to invest if you want a trial and error try to invest small amount then if you becaome successful try to adjust your investment to much more value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: