Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:55:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin digital gold?  (Read 1180 times)
s100

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:26:52 AM

Yes, bitcoin is a digital gold that is more popular and famous in this generation. Bitcoin is our gold because of its higher price that is more than a gold. Bitcoin is really great and useful for everyone. Bitcoin is for our future so must keep treasuring it. We must keep it and keep trusting it with all our hearts and  it is also popular and many investor keep it is as a treasure. Bitcoin is also use in daily needs.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:30:05 AM

I do not think bitcoin is said to be a gold. but to be an asset indeed bitcoin is perfect because bitcoin has many advantages. digital assets and also investment is an advantage of bitcoin

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:48:33 AM

I like gold so much, I like bitcoin because it is not oxidized and bitcoin I like because it can give me more value and profit when I invest in it, and i like bitcoin digital gold
Hwario
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:04:01 AM

Yes because its mined just like gold and its value is very high just like gold
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:06:14 AM

That's a metaphor, but it works insofar as gold and bitcoin share certain properties, such as limited or finite supply, expensive mining, and having value that is not subject to central bank whims.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:38:39 AM

Yes, of course, Bitcoin is Gold digital form. If in the real world maybe gold is the most valuable and expensive goods. But in this digital world Bitcoin is the most valuable and the most promising investment asset. And I prefer Bitcoin rather than Gold. I strongly believe in the sophistication of blockchain technology.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
sashulya7979

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:08:13 PM

I do not think that bitkoyn can be regarded as gold in the digital space.
Yes, their prices can be comparable, but they behave differently, prices fluctuate strongly with bitkoynom, and gold is stable.
And their origin is also very different. However, the risks for both are essentially slightly different.
Selbit

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

While many crypto investors have coined Bitcoin as the world’s “digital gold,” others are growing uncertain of Bitcoin’s value.

Howard Wang of New York-based Convoy Investments LLC and Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC have analyzed Bitcoin’s advance relative to past frenzies and concluded that it’s unsustainable, which was noted in a recent Bloomberg article.However, it is still too soon to tell if the “Bitcoin bubble” will indeed burst. What has become clear though, is that Bitcoin should not be considered a safe-haven asset.Bitcoin to purchase gold is catching on. APMEX reported that 55% of Bitcoin buyers are new customers, which is two times the company average across all other payment types. APMEX has also noted that transactions made with Bitcoin tend to be 3 to 6 times higher than average purchases, with a high concentration in gold products.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is acceptable across the nation, which know as an  asset, bitcoin has a great functions, with an immediate respond when ever you want to sell or buy, the transaction is very fast. therefore bitcoin is a digital money.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is acceptable across the nation, which know as an  asset, bitcoin has a great functions, with an immediate respond when ever you want to sell or buy, the transaction is very fast. therefore bitcoin is a digital money.

I think bitcoin is not a digital gold because its very defferent because gold is a popular investment on rich people and gold is a common use to hold on people.bitcoin is a new currency but bitcoin price is like on gold its expensive and we can hold on longterm way and we can get a good profit but bitcoin is not a gold so its defferent of two of that.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

I do not think bitcoin is said to be a gold. but to be an asset indeed bitcoin is perfect because bitcoin has many advantages. digital assets and also investment is an advantage of bitcoin
I also do not think that bitcoin is digital gold, what I see from it is an investment that is risky and also full of opportunities to grow, bitcoin always exhibits an unstable trend every day while gold always exhibits a stable and less volatile trend, both have no similarities. In addition, gold is always a product that receives acceptance and protection from the government but bitcoin is in the opposite direction, unacceptable and backed by the government, the value of bitcoin is a belief bubble, it has no safe, so we can not link and think it is a digital gold, that definition is so wrong

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

There are so many people who do not know Bitcoin yet, there are many countries now that are developing but the virtual currency model is not applied to the domestic economy, I think no one does not know Bitcoin. Just the time for them to learn seems to be no.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

What is the reason that Bitcoin is a digital currency? The reason is that online works are blockchain used as a digital currency and used for many other purposes.At present, we deal with a lot of money in many systems and are considered as another digital currency between them but many people are not familiar with it because many people do not recognize these coins because Bitcoin is called Digital Currency.We are starting the next day with the current digital currency, this digital bitcoin, such as its name, has been able to do a lot of good things with these coins. I have been working with this digital currency.So Bitcoin is known as a digital currency.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

Yes, bitcoin Digital Gold because the price of bitcoin is much more than gold. Just as people can earn more money by trading gold, just like bitcoin business, people earn huge money. So Bitcoin is called Digital Gold.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:01:41 PM

It is I think comparable to gold. But I would say it is not totally comparable though. I don't know much about history and neither I was so interested in looking back into its pages in this topic. I think gold is way better than bitcoin for the reason that gold is stable while bitcoin is very much volatile in nature. Bitcoin could lose its value at any given time while gold will always stay the same. Gold has been used as a currency before in the old days and until now as reserves which backed up money.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

I think gold is very different, because the comparison is not just about price. funsgi and usability of gold is very different from Bitcoin. So obviously gold and bitcoin can not be equated.
Gold has been trusted for thousands of years as a precious commodity and its price is stable. I can not guess the bitcoin will last thousands of years.
Bitcoin is called digital gold because it has some similar properties such as from its scarcity, it can be melted and shaped into small units like coins, and more importantly when you change its shape into smaller units, it will not lose its value.
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

I don't quite agree. In my opinion bitcoin has much more value than gold. or rather it is the new gold. Since its resource is limited in price in the future will only grow, and the one who understood it, those waiting for a great and comfortable future.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:47:20 PM

I think Bitcoin is better than gold. Bitcoin is more profitable than gold. In the present world, Bitcoin is more popular than gold. At the present world, people are very accited about Bitcoin. They want to know about Bitcoin and also a lot of people want to invest in Bitcoin. If you hold some Bitcoin and same valued Gold for the one or two years so you will make the huge profit from Bitcoin than Gold.
soikot0012

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:58:33 PM

The billionaire venture capitalist is doubling down on BTC, likening the digital coin to gold’s online equal.

Thiel touts the No. 1 cryptocurrency for its size and its ability to compete with gold as a safe haven, saying at the Economic Club of New York:

“I would be long bitcoin, and neutral to skeptical of just about everything else at this point with a few possible exceptions. There will be one online equivalent to gold, and the one you’d bet on would be the biggest,” said Thiel.

But with the exception of a few digital coins, Thiel remains neutral on the rest of the cryptocurrency pack. He didn’t dismiss the possibility that bitcoin could be surpassed by Ethereum or other altcoins that prey on the leading cryptocurrency’s weaknesses, but bitcoin’s strength is in its size.

Bitcoin controls more than 40% of cryptocurrency market cap compared to almost one-fifth for Ethereum, as per Coin Market Cap data cited in CNBC.

What I need to know about this matter is that Bitcoin does not have digital glod or digital coins.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:24:09 PM

yes, it is. Bitcoin is a digital currency so it is considered as digital gold. It is even more precious then gold. It can be used as medium of exchange and many online shop also accept bitcoin as payment. Though bitcoin is more volatile than gold, it is now very popular. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: