Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is market going to bounce back before September?  (Read 381 times)
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:19:25 AM
Merited by tukang_rosok (1)

Goldman Sachs and JP morgan always make negative news about cryptocurrency. Maybe they just want to make market panic and selling bitcoin then they buying bitcoin and good altcoin with cheaper price. Maybe holding and not selling in cheaper price

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:24:09 AM

There will always be criticism towards cryptocurrencies.  People who do not accept it will always think that it's fake money and has no use in this world.  I do think that the market will recover well before September. 
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:42:41 AM

I still see a bullish year this 2018 as we are reaching the point where bitcoin would really gain massive momentum. Slowly we are being known and advertised on public either positive or negatively but it is still exposure. September upto end of the year I see a really good bull rally like the previous year.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:48:43 AM

Looking at fresh news surfacing every week about some negative progress in cryptocurrency. The news we have lately:

1) Goldman Sachs saying BTC will dip to south of $5000

2) G20 possibly looking at cryptocurrency regulation.

3) Japan & HK regulating cryptos

4) Overall Alts being REKT at lowest prices since last September

I ask a question to myself, Will the market bounce back until September this year ?

Lets have a healthy discussion
You asked yourself what will happen to september? may i know how did you answered your own question? these people are trying to set our mind that these events will happen,so if most of the people are going to believe these shits morelikely it will happen because words are stronger than any weapon, i never follow people like these who are acting as a prophet because these are just speculations from the so called experts.
You are right. This people tell something but the don't take responsibility for that.
How you can trust them.
This market has a high level of risks - but also propose a good opportunities for earn a lot of money.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:51:59 AM

I still see a bullish year this 2018 as we are reaching the point where bitcoin would really gain massive momentum. Slowly we are being known and advertised on public either positive or negatively but it is still exposure. September upto end of the year I see a really good bull rally like the previous year.
I do not think that this year we will see again the price of bitcoin at 20,000. Although this does not mean that altcoins will not grow. I think that by autumn the price of altcoins can grow several times.
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:54:03 AM

Looking at fresh news surfacing every week about some negative progress in cryptocurrency. The news we have lately:

I ask a question to myself, Will the market bounce back until September this year ?

well no one knows about it. could have happened not even at all. there are so many factors that can affect this unstable market
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:02:01 AM

I think it is possible for us to expect that and the price will be good enough.

SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

Yes, only this news did not affect the market at all, maybe there will be another factor that will help us feel ourselves not so devastated. April will be a key month for us.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:28:09 AM

I think it iwll bounce back in the next months, and i really hope before september. So you see there was a lot of FUD news in the last weeks. A lot of them were just fake. And i think the most investors now realize that those fud news werent real. SO i think the biggest part of the investors are now stronger, and will hold longer. Thats the reason why bitcoin price will go up. The people become slowly again trust in bitcoin, which is very important if we want to have a strong and high value!
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:41:07 AM

Now more and more often I read the news and everywhere they write that the crypto currency will no longer exist. But as a rule I do not believe such news. And I know for sure that this will not happen, that the BTC will fall below $ 5,000. And the market will certainly recover until September, it will even happen earlier.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:20:08 AM

Now more and more often I read the news and everywhere they write that the crypto currency will no longer exist. But as a rule I do not believe such news. And I know for sure that this will not happen, that the BTC will fall below $ 5,000. And the market will certainly recover until September, it will even happen earlier.

Mind conditioning is what I think for such speculation that bitcoin will dip up to $5K where I don't think that will happen. For me, having such a speculation should not be given more of an importance because this will create to some investors to panic and selling their coins at a lesser value.
I think the result of the G20 summit had made an effect on the upward trend in price in the past days and until this day where it is green mark for the majority of the alts and btc. In my opinion the statement of the G20 members stating that cryptocurrency does not pose any risk on the global financial stability has had contributed the price increase.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

depends on what you mean by bouncing back. But I see it as pretty doable that bitcoin will reach $12k by September and Ethereum going back over $1k. Rest of the currencies should also grow accordingly
Roachgo04

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

Hard to tell if the market will bounce back before September but I can guaranty you that it will probably bounce back to ATH. We can’t just say if this will happen on that month because as we all know, predicting price is a very hard job to do. The increasing demand for crypto is proof of this despite of everyday bad news we have received.
jack hand

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

I also think so, the market has gone down for 4 months already, I do not think it will continue to go down...
flast bug

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

I guess the market will recover before May
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

I think we should not worry for the price before September or end of this year as you put too much pressure on yourself of thinking of the price which is beyond your control. Just be patient to wait as bitcoin will surely returns to the peak. Focus your time and attention to your family as this is the right time to spend vacation.

CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:15:36 PM

Of course he must soon recover! Correction can not be too long, do not worry everything will be fine)))
Malbaunti

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:23:58 PM

The market is cyclical. After the correction there will be a growth. I would like to believe that the market will begin to grow in April.
Pancheng

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:30:15 PM

When 'ber'  month starts everything get busy for the coming holiday, money circulation become fast also, specially when it hits December and many people will get there extra pay then crypto price will pump like crazy again because many will invest their extra pay into crypto and that's what I'm waiting too.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:59:26 PM

The regulations going on in Japan and HK is based on what they are after, except that, bitcoin will definitely rise up above $10k even before September. And on a normal say, this should b attained by the mid of the year.

On the other hand, these people giving their says on the price of bitcoin are not prophets. They are just focasters, who make prediction from with their head knowledge. Every words of a Prophets must come to fulfillment and it is not prediction.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: