Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bad are ICOs this year?  (Read 3170 times)
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

in my opinion it's not so bad, even though lately many projects have failed or been scam. but in reality there are still many quality projects. so don't judge that this year is the end of the ICO.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

Many people invested in ICO because 1000x fast return  because of the  ICO performance in the past, and it turned some ICO already lower 50% of their ICo price. For me its bad, but not really bad because some ICO managed to achieve their funding to start their project its just that the whole market is bad not ICO alone.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:39:54 PM

Many people invested in ICO because 1000x fast return  because of the  ICO performance in the past, and it turned some ICO already lower 50% of their ICo price. For me its bad, but not really bad because some ICO managed to achieve their funding to start their project its just that the whole market is bad not ICO alone.

at this time only quality projects will grow and all who wanted just to raise money in a quick way will get nothing.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:43:00 PM

This year is the worst for ICO and in general for the whole market, I hope that next year the situation will change for the best.

kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:43:45 PM

It is true that this bear market has made creating a successful ICO a real challenge, but I still believe that if an ICO is really good it won't have much trouble maintaining a constant market volume, in the end, it is what most coins should aim at in order to continue with mass adoption and help spread the technology.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

Very few projects this year which are generally harvested softcap , I think you need to store the tokens in which you are a member of the ico !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:49:11 PM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications

ICO projects in 2018 are very greedy and stupid. They want to raise a huge amount of money without even having a prototype of their own finished product. Only on its development, they ask tens of millions dollars. I do not think that this is normal, and it is quite natural that all these projects could not get out of the water.
I cant deny on that because if we do compare the projects on last years where funds needed doesn't even go high into tens of millions but just below on that fund goal but as of now
we are even seeing 100's which is ridiculous and I don't know on whats their basis to have that hardcap which isn't actually suiting out into their proposed project.This is why I'm not
surprised on how horrible is the ICO trend as of this year, lots of failures because of greed and unrealistic goals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
They are not so bad if you ask me, at the beginning of the year they were doing very well since the bull was still on and people were more inclined to invest in coins at that point so the icos were taking in more money but now they are not taking as much but it does not take a soothsayer to say that they are not making as much money because of the bear market, considering the circumstances, they are doing quite well.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

I can’t say if you could notice, but I think that today many projects cannot dial softcap, although some projects look quite acceptable, but I understand that many investors don’t like to take risks and will not do this in a falling market.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

I dont have and i think noone have statistics of this year but i think this one and next ones will come, would have better ICO es than was in last year, as more and more ICO es make MVP s, so spamers step by step would go away.

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:16:05 PM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.

Watch out folks!  Grin

High percentage indeed are bad this year which might be affected by the downtrend. I do think that market downfall this year plays a huge factor for the negative outcome of many ico projects. Some are still succeeding but the market price are falling below ICO price upon the market listing which simply means that ICO investors are losing profit from doing so. That is why we should be patient to wait for changes to occur in the market.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

Here the reason is not in the year, the reason is that this year introduces a lot of sanctions against projects, and if before there were scammers in the market and collect investors now they do not have such opportunities , and as for investing in projects that , regardless of time, you need to very strictly check the project, and talk with developers.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

This year is unfortunately really very difficult and difficult for many projects and investors. A lot of losses due to the market and the situation on it. But this time you just need to survive . Good projects exist today, just need to look good
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

Extremely bad. There is a lack of investors, because they are tired of the red market. Why should anybody invest in ICO, when 95 percent of them are dropping their price, as soon as they go live on exchanges. Usually they a losing 90 percent of the ICO price. It is not normal.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

To be honest, it seems to me that the investment situation has not changed, because at the beginning of the year there were projects that raised a lot of money, these guys definitely need to look for catching and punishing for example the Envion project
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:54:07 PM

The research was about old ICOs who either scammed or never developed any working product. But just yesterday i read another article stating that this year ICOs have raised more money than last year. The other real fact is that at this last half or quarter of the year, people have not been investing much as of last year this time.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

if I think it is very bad because there are more frauds in the ICO who do not want to think about their investors or buyers of coins just to get their own benefits from the ICO. so hopefully in the coming year the ICO can be trusted again with investors and reduced by fraud as well so that it cannot harm people anymore

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:07:08 PM

I will not say that the ICO in this year is so bad. It is just like coming in the wrong time. however, many new ICOs have been listed and they are promising. Actually, many of them have very promising concepts for profitable coins in the future. But, the price is always down after on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: