Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:22:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bad are ICOs this year?  (Read 3170 times)
turquaise

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

me and my friends gain crazy money from ICO's. that's why ICO's are dead now because we are not the only people who earn that much. in economy things are priceless first then everybody hear about and join in and after that everything is over. like ICO's.
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:09:28 AM

they're disgusting this year. about 90% of all ico projects are scams! and people still believe them, it's terrible
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

I don't know how really bad it is but most of the time, i heard about news regarding scam projects that bagged money from poor investors who don't really know what they are investing to. Some also are smart enough to determine between a scam ICO and legit one.

Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
This year it is difficult to conduct an ICO, people have become more careful with investing, this is probably due to financial difficulties around the world. To gain sufficient amount of funds is getting harder, but ICO still spend, but less.

dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:14:02 AM

I dont think that ICOs are bad but the current market sentiment cause that investors are not investing into high risk offers.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:38:58 AM

If more than 70% of the ICOs are below their ICO price it tell the whole story, the developers cause all these hacvoc on investoer, giving out up to 10X to their private investors without any lock up period and lock up period for the tem tokens trigger this sentiment that it is better to buy on exchange than on the market. Everyone is now hurt badly
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

It's a very pathetic situation for ICO this year 2018 as a whole lots of ICO reward get below ICO price when they start trading while a lots others take several months to become trade-able which is discouraging to many people. So this year's has not been fair to people in term of ICO
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:49:24 AM

Although I don't have complete and detailed ICO data, I can provide you with the number of fraudulent activities I have encountered!
I participated in 5 bounty events in August. Until today, only one incident still exists, and the remaining four activities have disappeared or declared dead!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
tranquangvinh

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:14:26 AM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
yes ,it is normal in the cryptocurrency market, now there are so many ICO projects are scams. It's hard to find a potential project to invest. When you invest in a project, you need to carefully check their team, roadmap and whitepaper if not, you can lose your money.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

I do not think that this year is any special for ico, just this year was bearish and there was no such demand for tokens as in 2017

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
juragankambing

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:33:24 AM

I agree with the news that currently there are a lot of ico who are drowning under water, very different from ico last year who got a lot of success and big income from their ico,
I also agree and strongly agree if we have to be more selective in choosing ico so that what we invest produces profits and not useless work
makankambing

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:42:20 AM

ICOs are bad because everybody want raised fund with doing ICOs. For example : if the idea itself of these project doesn't need blockchain, why they're doing ICOs?
learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:20:33 AM

ICOs are bad because everybody want raised fund with doing ICOs. For example : if the idea itself of these project doesn't need blockchain, why they're doing ICOs?

I think not only because of the profit, they would believe in the future of blockchain so ICO is a must-step to get to that.

lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:30:03 AM

and also don't be fooled just by an ico rating that looks good, because right now the rating can't guarantee the good or not of an ico, I've found not only one but there are some ico who have a good rating, but apparently ico is a scam, I agree with you, must be more careful and careful in choosing ico.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Geir

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:38:23 AM

I have a bad experience in ico Metadium, I have purchased its tokens through pool, when ethereum was almost 700 dollars. Now ico passed and ether costs about $ 200, so I'm unlikely to make a profit  Sad

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:42:18 AM

if you know about the ICO project track record in 2017, then you will know how bad some ICO projects are this year, there are so many scam projects, and very many tokens that become shitcoin after a while listing on exchangers.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:44:09 AM

This year ICO's compared to last year is not good. ICO's are having a hard time completing their project because investors are having a doubt with the current market trend and also a lot of scam ICO's are popping up like a mushroom to get easy money from people who are new to crypto world.

rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

ICOs are extremely bad this year. Just every single ICO is a disaster. Investors lose money and some of them even fix 90% loss.
 It is something what happens every single day.
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:37:06 AM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.

Watch out folks!  Grin

ICO projects in 2018 are very greedy and stupid. They want to raise a huge amount of money without even having a prototype of their own finished product. Only on its development, they ask tens of millions dollars. I do not think that this is normal, and it is quite natural that all these projects could not get out of the water.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:44:24 AM

Now the small altcoins are dumped dramatically, especially those new coins with weak community support.  Things may turn around in a few months when altcoins go hype and people realize the highest profit still comes from ICO. But no matter the short term price, invest only on those you researched and support
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: