Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:02:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bad are ICOs this year?  (Read 3170 times)
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:20:20 AM

That's true. There are small amount of good projects with real product on Blockchain
olia10

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:29:17 AM

This company that I now lead I like and when I have an income, I what percentage are going to invest in ICO

kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:04:27 AM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
i love ICOs with blockchain projects but i like the Icos with real lif product even more because they stick for a decent time and your investment will have a real world use case which will interest buyers after the Ico ends
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:07:17 AM

Yes ico’s are no more free money most of the Ico getting failed after listing to exchanges . Think of coins are listed in hitbtc or coinexchange then the coin will reach death soon . Now most of the investment going towards gaming and gambling industry.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:19:40 AM

I can name an ICO who successfully failed:  DaxBase. Perhaps they will fix the situation and try again to sell the tokens, and maybe even disappear with the collected money, It's better to consider projects with a new blockchain or unique projects with brilliant ideas)))
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:24:03 AM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
Yeah it is so alarming that many ICOs failed so, many investors lost their investment.  This is the reason why investors must be cautious upon choosing an ICO.  Read the whitepaper analytically, Check the roadmap and make an extra mile to know the developers better.  But we also keep on mind that not all ICOs with great platform and whitepaper succeeded no matter how intelligent and pro their developers.  It still merely depend on how people patronized the project concept.
marydale (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

Equitybase

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:44:28 AM

Watch out folks!  Grin

Thanks a lot for giving us the heads up, although news have been around for long that most ICOs are scam but we don't really have the number as to what percentage are nearly drowned. So now we know that at most, there are around 76% of the time.
That explains why most of my investments did not return the expected gains, even though I've read and studied their whitepaper.

No problem buddy, we always need all the help we can get.
And we are together in this community and we should help each other out, thereby, creating a growing and healthy environment.
We really should be vigilant in investing, may it be money, time or patience.

equitybase (https://equitybase.co): Crypto Real Estate Exchange
Audistar

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:49:52 AM

Watch out folks!  Grin

That figure really is a bad looking one. This goes to show that many of the ICO projects as of present don't have good plans in the future and don't have real world application of their agenda. Or maybe they have, it's not just that successful. Even project that have quite good whitepaper with carefully laid out plans ahve failed.
Investors should really be vigilat nowadays. Thanks a lot for this buddy.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:07:57 AM

Watch out folks!  Grin

Actually to tell the truth in my real experience and joining campaign project now, is so bad because,there so many conviencing ICO project now,and said that there coins is profitable,and can make you fly to the moon,but in the end,you will regret it,because your investment turn to loosing,but anyway we should not  blame all to the project campaign,because the big contribution also of this loosing,is the price value of the cryptomarket,due to many ban happening now in the crypto world.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:43:50 AM

Judging by the current situation on the market, it seems to me now better to buy a coin after the ICO. When the coin goes to the exchange, many speculators start selling it and its price becomes much lower than the cost during the ICO. It is possible to buy a coin much cheaper.
It depends from coin to coin but the most important thing to see is the hype, if there is not much of a hype for a coin and no one is talking about it in social media or in this forum then it is safe to assume that coin will go down after it enters the market so it is a good idea to wait until then to buy it but if you see the opposite and you see a lot of enthusiasm for the coin then buy it before the coin hits the market.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:54:32 AM

You know why the prices of ICOs this year is low? It is because most of the money of the investors is invested to all ICOs released this year. There are plenty ICOs that is mostly scam and the investment were taken away and we can consider it a loss in crypto world. The money that can used to buy some good coins is being scammed by these greed companies. Better to choose a good ICO that will have its own use and can stand on its own even without bitcoin. Look at BNB, value is still rising even though bitcoin price is declining.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:04:17 AM

I think it’s better to stop investing ico’s based on hype recent  telegram ton pre Ico collected 950 million + . So it’s not wise to invest on much hyped ptoject . Eithout need just investing on some ico’s really, I think daico will be dution got this all.

Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:05:46 AM

I would agree with that.
Although they are not branded as scams there have been a lot of ICO starting companies that aint worth the service they offer.
Maybe that is why they are low on investors. They might be reaching their soft caps but if you look at it after their ICO, they have been missing in actions and that is not a good thing.
There should always be updates into what is happening on the inside. Investors will be in panic if they wont see any guarantee.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:08:50 AM

Watch out folks!  Grin

this is all was happened due to sudden decrease of bitcoin in 2017 and again in 2018 march so the ico's was failed. some ico's are running successfully but not much. compare to 2017 this year too many ico's are get failed.
rafnev

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:17:56 AM

I meet 3 of ico's, and 3 of them make me loss lot of money.
Price down, can't withdraw, oh shit i really sad about that (use a lending program)

Now, I'm fully stopping for the lending program Angry
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:19:08 AM

it doesn't really matter at all, as long as you know what you are doing, and done a lot of research on a specific ico. We should really learn how to invest first before tackling any kind of market.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:23:04 AM

It doesn't matter which year it is or what factors are changing in outside world, whenever we have to choose an ICO we have to do it very carefully. Many times ICO projects show us those things which are not meant to be there or they show up project details in such a way that they are too good to be true !!

I always invest in ICO on the basis of technical and theoretical analysis and mostly pick only 3-4 of them every 3-6 months, what I mean by that is I invest rarely on them. Apart from this I will choose ICO in the later stages of their development Viz, when they are listed on the exchnagers and are tradable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:23:45 AM

Watch out folks!  Grin

It turns out that only a few% are really accepted by the public and few give birth to a brilliant idea, I have an altcoin from ICO and it really has no value so I sell it.

beigai

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:26:26 AM

it doesn't really matter at all, as long as you know what you are doing, and done a lot of research on a specific ico. We should really learn how to invest first before tackling any kind of market.

I didn't do what you said that I did not do the necessary research before investing in the ico, so I lost a lot of money now.
I am very regretful now and have become cautious. I think I will not be so reluctant to invest in ico in the future.
uwr

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:28:14 AM

Go for UNIFY World Revolution ICO
http://unifyworldrevolution.com/

Will give 1000x when goes public, sale started this week
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: