Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:27:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bad are ICOs this year?  (Read 3170 times)
Polipog

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:45:29 AM

For my own analysis, many people says about bad thing on ICO's but if we try to count on the opposite sides that talks about good things on ICO's mostly majority counts are favorable on ICO's that is has  more good contributions of income.
gg20222

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:59:50 AM

Well there are times that there are ICO thsts not great as the others. But still there are still many ICO that gain more people because of their success. To their accomplishments. You just got to find the one with a freat and successful projects.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:01:07 AM

For my own analysis, many people says about bad thing on ICO's but if we try to count on the opposite sides that talks about good things on ICO's mostly majority counts are favorable on ICO's that is has  more good contributions of income.
There should always be updates about what's happening. Investors will panic if they do not see any warranty.
Although they are not labeled as fraud, because, there are many early ICO companies that are not commensurate with the services available.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:32:38 AM

The price of all altcoins are still very heavily influenced by Bitcoin price volatility. It's very hard for a new ICO to make sizeable gains when both BTC and the top 10 altcoins are in deep red. So most ICO's have suffered this year so far because of bearish markets, even though there are some extremely promising new projects, they didn't have the opportunity to shine yet...

pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:40:50 AM

may be after may or june when bitcoin and top 10 coin getting more stable, a lot of ICO project on exchange become green,,
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:46:49 AM

Not all ICOs are bad there are some good also and we have seen many good ICOs also this year like Crypterium, Wepower, LiveEdu and many more all its take to give time verifying the good ICOs before investing and you will be saved from investing in a bad ICO.
Yes not everything ICO is a scam. They usually fail because of the lack of Investors and I want to include myriads.io as one of the ICO projects that experienced a scam, this should be addressed because if not then it will be more and more ICO scam and they will make a bad stigma of digital currency. Actually this is our role to try to analyze with much better, A scam ICO project will not get many investors when everyone has been able to analyze well.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:48:42 AM

The price of all altcoins are still very heavily influenced by Bitcoin price volatility. It's very hard for a new ICO to make sizeable gains when both BTC and the top 10 altcoins are in deep red. So most ICO's have suffered this year so far because of bearish markets, even though there are some extremely promising new projects, they didn't have the opportunity to shine yet...
Indeed, the end of this year ICO is doing poorly because of market conditions, few ICOs are successful in their projects and remain above their ICO prices,
others are still below ICO prices and people are afraid to invest in ICO today
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:08:24 AM

The Tokens of most projects lose their value right after they enter the crypto exchanges and investors incur losses. Perhaps this is due to the falling market?
spaghettifresse

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

- Marinecoin - If you want ICO to be absolutely risk free, I suggest you join a completely free ICO called MarineCoin (MTC). Believe it or not, in 2014 there was a brief moment in the MTC market through Bitcoin! This is just to show the future potential of this coin...The MarineCoin team is releasing a free plan for 20,000 MTCs to perform some simple tasks for the first 20,000 candidates. This means that all 9 billion deposits will be distributed for free! Check it out the website. At that time, many ICOs had a hard time knowing about investment. After some research, I encountered a very promising project named MarineCoin. Each participant spent 20,000 MTC because it was ICO!Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot -MarineCoin is not a new project. Unlike most of the projects in the world, it is actually available from September 2013. It is 500% faster than Bitcoin and runs on the mainline network. Environmental protection.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications

Unfortunately, this year too many bad ICO and investors do not want to invest their money in it. I think all rubbish will disappear soon thanks to regulation.   
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
no not so really bad because i know some icos are successful especially gifcoin or savedroid thats what icos i saw being success in their sale

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
brelok777

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:36:39 AM

Watch out folks!  Grin

Everything is simple and simple. Everyone hunts just behind these 24 percent of successful ICOs. Everyone has long known that the remaining 76% is a frank scam. And it's unfortunately our reality.

ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:51:36 AM

I think there are definitely less ICOs this year generally. Since a lot of people think they're scams and so on.

So, ideally, I'd love to see more quality ICOs, instead of focusing on the quantity this year. And of course, less scams as well.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:55:38 AM

You know why the prices of ICOs this year is low? It is because most of the money of the investors is invested to all ICOs released this year. There are plenty ICOs that is mostly scam and the investment were taken away and we can consider it a loss in crypto world. The money that can used to buy some good coins is being scammed by these greed companies. Better to choose a good ICO that will have its own use and can stand on its own even without bitcoin. Look at BNB, value is still rising even though bitcoin price is declining.
There are many good icos in the market, but the good icos are outnumbered by the bad icos by a huge margin this is creating skepticism about the potential of those investments this is why even good projects are struggling to get enough funding to make the project a reality but if you see a good project you need to take advantage and invest in it you could multiply your money very easily if you do that.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:11:52 AM

You know why the prices of ICOs this year is low? It is because most of the money of the investors is invested to all ICOs released this year. There are plenty ICOs that is mostly scam and the investment were taken away and we can consider it a loss in crypto world. The money that can used to buy some good coins is being scammed by these greed companies. Better to choose a good ICO that will have its own use and can stand on its own even without bitcoin. Look at BNB, value is still rising even though bitcoin price is declining.
There are many good icos in the market, but the good icos are outnumbered by the bad icos by a huge margin this is creating skepticism about the potential of those investments this is why even good projects are struggling to get enough funding to make the project a reality but if you see a good project you need to take advantage and invest in it you could multiply your money very easily if you do that.
Many good projects seem to look good at the start and then when they reach their target run. Some look legit but we are late and maybe we have invested a lot but the current market is very down. It is also getting tighter and the more legit thing ICO will launch with rules that I think are scammy now.
maximal990

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:24:10 AM

Marinecoin is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time. So come and join the MTC community marineco.inAnd remember Javis Artificial Intelligence  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoin. You just need to register to get 20.000 tokens for free. This is an interesting project and will grow strongly. You can double your money, maybe x10. I really like the trading speed of seacoin.
wack slacker

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:08:35 AM

I think there are many ICOs in 2018 and there are many overlapping ideas that lead to the failure of the ICO. They can not afford the project and disappear. A number of projects have been completed and disappeared. I recommend that you take a closer look at the ICO before investing in them.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

The report is true and confirm-able. It will not be as result of the all the banning and regulations coming from all the corners of the globe. And more will still fail if  the banning did not abate.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:20:04 AM

Sane advice! Icos are raising red flags and a lot of mistrust, hence the stringent measures taken by most internet giants.
wack slacker

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:48:53 PM

There are too many ICO projects out there. I think they are just startups and they are looking for ways to attract large amounts of money to service their projects. There is no commitment to make sure they follow the promise that they will follow the Roadmap. And that creates a group of profiteering ICOs. I think that to make the success of an ICO, one needs to look closely at their team and whether their product is realistic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: