Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bad are ICOs this year?  (Read 3170 times)
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:17:52 PM

For me, the most negative experience has become ICO CyberTrust. Such a promising project seemed to have ended up ineptly: it was simply closed due to some technical problems and money was distributed to investors back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Treasurer

Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

And I did not like the project KWH. Many people believed in him. The terms ICO were transferred several times. As a result, they collected about 2 million USD. The manager wasn't able to even remunerate bounties count. There was a noise to raise and force the administrators to intervene and count. It is clear why the ICO was so unorganized!
Goldberg007

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

I though not so often I buy tokens. This year already bought coins from scammers. For me, this year has not been very successful. Last year the situation was better for me
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:38:59 PM

If you know where to look, not all of them are bad.

Sure there are scams but you can still find some good ones.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

On the contrary, I enjoyed the February ICO projects. As it seemed to me, it was the time of the hottest projects all the time. Approach should be selective, but it's not so bad with the current companies, there are quite interesting proposals.
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

This advice is good for all the times. You always should be careful in your investments. Don’t follow just blindly. Study the project, team, whitepaper and, very important - roadmap. Its not always good to be in pre-ICO as well. On pre-ICO stage it is more difficult to analyze the ICO since usually not so much info is available. Plus to that you freeze invested money for much longer period of time. So its more difficult to predict the profit. There are some ICOs which better to buy on the Exchange after the sale. What I want to say is that there are options and depending on info you can obtain you need to do your choice
elabtikpo

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

For me, I found the best ICO for 2018 that it’s called Marinecoin. This ICO distributes coins through proof of promotion camping. Marinecoin is time tested blockchain since 2013, dev-less, and self sustaining. Was pre-minded 97% and will be distributed 98% to anyone who wants to get this coin. Also, in near feature will be released Jarvis AI, artificial intelligence that will maintain network and transaction speed to a high level. I will recommend participating in this ICO and hold coins for a long time. Details you can find here  marineco.in
jenisgiri

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:31:36 PM

this is the best time to buy more or invest in icos. Its the best way to get coins at cheap prices, there can also be bonuses when you invest in ICO. Buy and hold till the time price is not up
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:36:28 PM

Of course current situation doesn't look too cool, but serious projects with strong team and long term vision can still raise their hard cap without big problems.
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

There were too many toys in everywhere! And it still continue. Lots of them scam, copy, fake.. Lots of have not any beta, alpha, or product. If you invest in product, it will not be under water!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:36:30 PM

For me, I found the best ICO for 2018 that it’s called Marinecoin. This ICO distributes coins through proof of promotion camping. Marinecoin is time tested blockchain since 2013, dev-less, and self sustaining. Was pre-minded 97% and will be distributed 98% to anyone who wants to get this coin. Also, in near feature will be released Jarvis AI, artificial intelligence that will maintain network and transaction speed to a high level. I will recommend participating in this ICO and hold coins for a long time. Details you can find here  marineco.in
I guess i should visit their website. Thanks for sharing anyway. Can i ask something? how many supply tokens that they have? or unsold tokens? Are they going to burn the remaining coins? looks like interesting. In my point of view.
fabuloveu

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

It is true that there many ICO this year that looks like for sure a failure. But there are still good one with a great potential everybody can invest in. I dont like the idea of investing in all ico but if i can find 2 or 3 that has interesting project and hardworking team, then am ok.

Brothersav

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:17:03 AM

People got too comfortable during the last bull run, thinking the market was easy money. We must not forget to do solid research and pick teams with the best technology or ideas that can lead to the best technology. Simply throwing money into a cryptocurrency without research is gambling.

Sadly this. Since the decline in global and public interest of bitcoin- the pull back has dramatically affected ICO. The ones that have started in January onwards sadly are being burned and theres some fantastic companies out there. Pick a solid company for sure however I hope most dont fail this year because of the pull back. 

drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:46:51 AM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
As what I have observed in the ICO's this year, most of them failed because bitcoin price and ethereum price drops. Many investors are scared to invest in an ICO because of that dip.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:00:50 AM

I am following this year bounty is predicted to be suskses, but they only get a very small token sale, although reaching softcap, in the end investment is returned to the investors
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:40:23 AM

This year, when the first 2 quarters are expected to be a market downturn, many ICO have been delayed, and there are too many bad performances that make people no longer keen to expand their investment.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:46:57 AM

I'm absolutely agree with this "be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale". I can suggest one ICO where you can invest on early stage -Nagricoin
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:56:29 AM

ICOs ideas are good but sometimes being good does not guarantee it to be succesful. people still have to research and choose better ICO.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:27:37 AM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications

It is true that you say because if the investment is only on ICO games which of course the price is more expensive than the pre ICO then we will lose its enormous value, just look at the many ICO that has been completed in Q1 this year the price is very bad, even for sale will not be covering our expenses at the time of ICO purchase can only be done until the price returns to the ICO price and takes a very long time.
ingvarfervent

Activity: 826
Merit: 302

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:23:26 AM

Marinecoin Hello !please click on the following link and join the free ICOIts community has grown to more than 3,000 members in a month, and the project is now free to coin. Not because there is no white paper on the current website, I am excited about the speed of currency trading. Great. This will be an interesting project and will become a strong currency in 2018.There will be many promising updates in the future, including Jarvis’ ICO project, guardianship plans and future marketing plans.  In particular, they have excellent advertising strategies.Next, he MTC network will not slow down.Again for more information, you can click https://marineco.in and join at https://marineco.in/ico. In summary, MTC paid about MTC 9.0 billion for 20,000 free, just register to join. Once you have your account go to the MTC free area and make a topic with the title: <your account name> | ICO appalication. Then below you fill in the link your social network has posted the article on MTC on it. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: