Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:43:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bad are ICOs this year?  (Read 3170 times)
batgrzl

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:11:05 AM

I took part in three projects ICO this year, and I have lost money. One project began to dump at the time of entry to the exchange, and I even carefully studied the progress of the team and development before taking part in the project. Now I won't be able to easily participate in those packed star projects.
Yes, even if the listing is successful, the price of ICO can not be maintained. This is actually related to the overall environment of the market.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:23:57 AM

unfourtunately so many ICO`s use to collect money and the product is nowhere afterwards by making the investors wait for so many long time periods and loosing the confidence in market.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

We will sum up at the end of the year. But of course 76% of scams projects for 5 months this year, this is a lot. Rather, there would be any regulation on the part of the state of ICO projects. According to last year's statistics, for the whole year there were about 48% of scams of projects, which I think is also very much.
zanemyy

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:50:36 AM

I though not so often I buy tokens. This year already bought coins from scammers. For me, this year has not been very successful. Last year the situation was better for me
jkdawg78

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:58:27 AM

Definitely need to do your research. Too many to choose from but there are many gems out there. Look for ones with viable products and a strong established team
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:06:04 AM

Talking about how bad ICO's this year, let's have a look, for example? at Quarkchain. After ico it gave X3 immediately. Is it good or bad, you should decide.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:07:33 AM

I'd say as the year goes on it will change from 76% of all ICO's are "underwater" to more like 90% or more. There's really no point in trying to get involved with ICO's in my opinion, it's just a big waste of time no matter how you look at it. I imagine most of them don't even have exchanges you could get liquidity on.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:15:46 AM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
I don't agree with it. Usually, presale tokens are frozen for a long time and there is no confidences, what market condition will be, when tokens unlocked. I prefer invest in ICO with short unlock time. Recent ICO's, like NKN, Pchain, Phantasmam, Holo, LibraCredit, doing very well.  
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:22:19 AM

I have seen a report that said that the ICO failure rate this year has reached 90%. It analyzes that the current ICO fraud rate is the highest, and I now give up investing in ICO. I prefer to buy and sell cryptocurrencies!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:27:16 AM

I have seen a report that said that the ICO failure rate this year has reached 90%. It analyzes that the current ICO fraud rate is the highest, and I now give up investing in ICO. I prefer to buy and sell cryptocurrencies!
When I see the news ICO get a scam I am now participating only selected because most of them get scams now so the best thing to do is take expert advice also on ICO before joining because they have good knowledge and you can read whitepaper too.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:30:39 AM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
You have the right to invest in ICO projects, you need to carefully select them and register in the white list, because there are not so many good and eccentric projects, but they certainly are.

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

Watch out folks!  Grin

Wrong, what do you expect for ICO that just only finished crowdfunding ? A 5x coin price from ICO?
ICO is a long term investment. Every project in ICO have roadmap, they will develop their project.
Once their product used by many peoples, their coin price will be increased. That is your time to collect the profit.
I agree with You.ICO is a long-term investment.If you decide to invest, you need to look at the roadmap and observe the development of the project that ICO conducted.76%-I think You are too much writing.Let's wait until the end of the year and then draw conclusions.I think this year is the best year for ICO

That is true it is not easy to invest right away at ICO if you don't even know the background on it. ICO is a long-term investment which gain a lot of profit than the other way. I really lve ICO because it helps me a lot in different ways. Possibly at this year their are a lot of ICO to be open and grab wisely for a great future to come.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Macaronnie

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

A strong punch in the face for me was a news that KYC.legacy turned into a scam.  Embarrassed Lot of my friends were supporting that project and they lost some money on that, nobody were expecting that, it's a spooky joke — create a platform that fights scam and turn it into a scam
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

One cannot collectively judge ICOs. Some ICOs do well while the others fail. They mostly fail because of the lack of substance in the project.
A lot of ICOs finished in the first quarter and they have been doing really well. For example ios token was one and REMME the other. They both are listed on good exchanges and are having good daily trading volume.
armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

I believe that this year is very successful for the launch of new projects. All the strong projects over the last month showed a profit of x2-x8. There was not a single strong project in the red ... Look at Seele, NKN, PChain. And this they are just beginning to grow, I think will grow several times from the current price!

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

this is the best time to buy more or invest in icos. Its the best way to get coins at cheap prices, there can also be bonuses when you invest in ICO. Its the best bang for the buck way to purchase a coin before it went into the market. I would say invest in Gilgamesh, is the next big thing. Great team and developers.

But to those who started investment before market crashes even after the mooning last year is still devastating. I myself bought a token at the price of 0.003200 which is a lower price based on its previous market values and still it manage to crash further up to 0.001200 losing its market value tremendously.

colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:22:43 AM

ICO of this 2018 are hardly to succeed because of the way the market are moving. most of the times ICO don't succeed because of the way the bounty hunters advertized about them. the information reaching to alot people means alot of people are going to get involve in buying of the coin
sashasemenov

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:26:02 AM

ICOs are good, but it is really hard to get into good ones
muathuvang0099

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:06:39 AM

I though not so often I buy tokens. This year already bought coins from scammers. For me, this year has not been very successful. Last year the situation was better for me
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:13:59 AM

unfortunately the overall market is full of scam and low effort projects which can collect money and than don`t look back, this kind of things make people to lose confidence in market and blame also the good projects with high potential. For example Usechain which aims to create a public Blockchain ecosystem based on real identity seems a good ICO which you can check also here. https://www.bizjournals.com/albany/prnewswire/press_releases/Georgia/2018/04/29/CN80203?ana=prnews 

But everybody has to describe for himself some criteria what makes an ICO good or bad and don`t go after every influencer who shills a project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: