Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:55:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bad are ICOs this year?  (Read 3170 times)
john03479958

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:06:44 PM

really , sometimes we are more selective in choosing ico. my experience follows the ico range in the last year a lot of the scam. so be careful in choosing ico, let alone to invest. Smiley
CoinRocker

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

Get paid for Reading News - #ICO Made in Germany

#MulTra is the first and only platform that pays readers for reading #news and guarantees 100% advertisement revenues to news publishers. The #blockchain-powered MulTra News App (https://www.multra.io/?utm_source=A10) creates a content economy in which publishers and readers are seamlessly rewarded for their publication and consumption, respectively.

The MulTra Token (MTT) is the fuel that powers the MulTra #eco-system. The MulTra News App (https://www.multra.io/?utm_source=A10 ) provides a disruptive and scalable solution for content monetization and consumption. #MulTra News App’s adaption and popularity will increase with marketing headlines like “Get Paid for Reading News”, bringing millions of people into the crypto world for the first time with MTT as their first #crypto-currency. This would also increase the circulation, demand and value of the MTT, both within and outside the MulTra #ecosystem.
shelimy

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

For me, I am lucky joining in a successful ICO bounty campaign because they are well organized they prioritize all investors and bounty hunters. So I don't have a bad experience in ICO this year.
123jznjx1892889

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:21:57 AM

To our great regret, there are a lot of such projects, but it's too early to talk about it, because now it's not even mid-year yet. Therefore, we can only wait, as the saying goes, time will tell.
victory1

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:34:01 AM

Investors must be cautious upon choosing an ICO.  Read the whitepaper analytically, Check the roadmap and make an extra mile to know the developers better. 

But we also keep on mind that not all ICOs with great platform and whitepaper succeeded no matter how intelligent and pro their developers.  It still merely depend on how people patronized the project concept.
phucphotphe.09

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:15:32 PM

really , sometimes we are more selective in choosing ico. my experience follows the ico range in the last year a lot of the scam. so be careful in choosing ico, let alone to invest

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:31:19 PM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.
Watch out folks!  Grin
https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications

This year there are a lot of useless and fraudulent projects. Good ICO despite the fall of the market still collect the necessary funds in a short time.
chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:57:52 AM

I think now altcoin is very small, especially the new coins with Various weak communities. and people who need the benefits of ICO. Should not be short-term prices. So We can not forget to do solid research and choose the team with the best technology or technology.
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:39:47 AM

News hasn't been the best lately. 80% ico banal Scam. We have to sit all day analyzing projects.
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:45:22 AM

I think now that small altcoins are thrown out dramatically, especially new coins with the support of a weak society. and people realize that the highest profits still come from ICO. But no matter the short-term price. so we should not forget to do solid research and choose a team with the best technology or idea that can lead to the best technology.
Tr2nkh0nh101

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:51:16 AM

This is ICO ICOR time of the start and up. Cùng với đó là the garbage project and no database. It makes the first home must be provinces to choose the selected projects for own own
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:53:09 AM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications

It is true that ICO's are much affected with this current market difficult performance in which i'm afraid most of the people are leaving Crypto and that is why the ICO's could not collect a huge amount for their projects. Most of the ICO's are now extending their main sale and the others are postponed it to wait for the bullish run so that they could attract more investors when the market become healthy again.
steffi79

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:56:08 AM

Watch out folks!  Grin

This year there are a lot of useless and fraudulent projects. Good ICO despite the fall of the market still collect the necessary funds in a short time.

we have seen to be bad ico cause a lot of newly created that are not useful is existing that is why we can be able to say that more on here we should be able to say that they are too bad better study as well is the good option on it.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:00:29 AM

Because of the rise of ico popularity many tried to ride the trend which resulted to strings of bad ico's that made investors starting to doubt the whole ico scene. This year have spawned many bad ico's and a lot of invesyors lose a lot not only their money but also thier time.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:17:07 AM

It's true ICO this year feels a lot of scam. I as an ICO member or very feel the hurt by the ICO scam. Unlike last year, ICO is pretty much on this forum and it's all average not a scam. Maybe this is all because of blockchain factors that are less information or don't use it.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:28:42 AM

its really hard to find very good ICO since the beginning of 2018, i dont know what makes those ICO fails. it might caused or affected by falling cryptocurrency price? are many investors are getting tired joining and investing in ICO for now? we need a trigger from ICO that provide great ideas and technologies, i hope some projects from ICO will help this falling price ended soon and the bull begin rapidly to attract investor's interest to invest in cryptocurrency. not all ICO were failed i knew some ICO was very success in crowdfunding but the number of fails ICO are multiplied than succesful ICO.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:33:53 AM

Actually successfully of the project according to development from the team. So when make invest in ICO we should know how the team work to make the project better and to make more demand. Profesionalisme of team member is key of successfully project now, so is better avoid project from unknow team developer. All project should be has protection for their investor , like buy back token program and burning token to reduce the supply in the market.

voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:49:47 AM

Watch out folks!  Grin

Well this makes much sense. If you think about it, a number of cryptocurrency projects are not really feasible and realistic. Some probably have a good idea but a bad management or the team isn't capable. All of these factors must be taken into consideration when choosing a good ICO. Project and team is top consideration.
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:15:42 AM

It is hard for most projects to achieve real profits only in such a short time. Especially when the market is not clear.
freach

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:17:24 AM

I have not invested in ICO this year. I think that all ICOs have scams. The project party's quotation is too high. I don't think this is in line with common sense. A blockchain project does not need so much money. I am very unhappy about this. So I didn't get involved, even if he was profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: