Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bad are ICOs this year?  (Read 3170 times)
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

The percentage is always about the same, of the 100% of projects, 20% have chances of existence, of these 20% only 5% -7% will be able to gain a foothold in the market and realize their goals.
All other 80% white noise or scum.
Yes, I agree with your suggestion because it is what is happening currently and I believe the more the market remains in this present condition, the more it will depreciate and the rate of scam will also increase. I believe when the market recover from the bear, there will be some positive news with icos because the good ones will be successful.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

The percentage is always about the same, of the 100% of projects, 20% have chances of existence, of these 20% only 5% -7% will be able to gain a foothold in the market and realize their goals.
All other 80% white noise or scum.
Yes, I agree with your suggestion because it is what is happening currently and I believe the more the market remains in this present condition, the more it will depreciate and the rate of scam will also increase. I believe when the market recover from the bear, there will be some positive news with icos because the good ones will be successful.

Well this year theres a certain ico project that survive or create a real project to launched in the market but like what happen in the year 2017 theres a lot of ico project are failed to continue some ico turning to scam and run away after collecting some money.

belomik

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:02:02 PM

What's more, I didn't care for the task KWH. Numerous individuals had faith in him. The terms ICO were exchanged a few times. Thus, they gathered around 2 million USD. The chief couldn't compensate bounties check. There was a commotion to raise and power the chairmen to mediate and tally. It is clear why the ICO was so chaotic!
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
i think that there habe been good and baf things, but i think that in general there was nothing so outstanding
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:03:51 PM

What's more, I didn't care for the task KWH. Numerous individuals had faith in him. The terms ICO were exchanged a few times. Thus, they gathered around 2 million USD. The chief couldn't compensate bounties check. There was a commotion to raise and power the chairmen to mediate and tally. It is clear why the ICO was so chaotic!
this year icos are not as bad, but there were a lot of scammers, i hope they will cease to exsist, so i believe in them
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

Although a lot of ICOs coming out are scam there are still projects with great platform in which becoming successful and changing the life of all people, so for me we are really making great as time is passing by we just need to see the great project.

Watch out for this SPACE!
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:40:00 PM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications

I agree with you, of all the ICO's been launched this year, almost all of them are under ICO price and some of them don't even have volume anymore in exchanges, But i think bear market is the cause of all these things, when we enter bull market, ICO will start performing well again.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:42:37 PM

Although a lot of ICOs coming out are scam there are still projects with great platform in which becoming successful and changing the life of all people, so for me we are really making great as time is passing by we just need to see the great project.
It seems to me that there are quite a lot of very interesting and promising ico companies on the market that are developing enough necessary ideas that implement crypto currency in people's lives and thus facilitate Life in many aspects. but I forgot about the state of the market these projects are poorly developed and it is very difficult to make a choice.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

This year at the moment very weak in respect of ICO. Because of huge falling of the market this year, almost all new projects yield a loss. Very small number of ICO make profit, but it was generally very difficult to be included in these projects because of a large number of persons interested.
juljon18

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:15:39 AM

I bet the ICO's are not as bad as it looks.  The issue is the money is not flowing in like last year which is skewing everyone's outlook.  Also the amount of ICO's is taking away and spreading the market thin thus causing issues.  This ride is starting to get crazy!
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:17:41 AM

This ICO is very sad this year, I have often found ICOs that are scam, and there are several ICOs that have not been successful in sales, for example the ICO that promotes about banks, lately I often see ICOs about banks not running smoothly as desired, and the coin price offered is too large, most people prefer a cheaper coin price, and one more coin they buy at pre-sale, when the project is finished and the coin is exchanged the price is not what we want instead of profit they get but the losses they experience. For now you must be smart in choosing the ICO that you will invest, see from the roadmap, the development team, and what products they will develop.
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:19:58 AM

it's obviously much more than 76% because every single day there is new ICO with crappy website, bad whitepaper and incompetent team. It doesn't mean that all of them are scammers but most of them will fail. And you have to be careful about that.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:08:22 AM

Looking at records, it appears that this year is the year which has recorded the highest number of scam and unsuccessful ICOs due to the numerous regulations coming from the governments of the various countries. Because of this, the very few good ICOs are struggling to convince the investors.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:11:21 AM

ICOs has not been particularly great since the start of this year.There has been a number projects that have failed in just less than 100 days after listing on exchange, many more are scams, only a handful ok so far.
cryptodigitz

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:44:53 AM

The story is no longer a new one many people are aware of the possibility of the ICO not turning out well enough and it looked like it's only few that usually benefit from the ICOs

XCT CLUB  |  xCrypt - Blockchain Ecosystem
▰▰▰  ▲▼  PRE - ICO Sale is Live!  ▲▼  ▰▰▰
Bayonetto

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:57:54 AM

It seems that there is just too many projects coming out and that is why most of them are "under water", I would stay away from ICO for some time, until at least the big projects find a way to stand out from the crowd.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:05:38 AM

Yeah, I agree with you. I feel like, in this year, most of ICO project is so bad.
So much scam ICO, High rating ICO but with no real working product and an ICO project that the prices drop almost 1000% below ICO price.

ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:07:41 AM

As many ICO projects begin to raise funds in the Ethereum market, the risk of “dumping” in the market will increase.
When the team needs funds, they will convert Ethereum into legal tender!
Now the ico market is very depressed, and the price of ETH will fall!
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:18:30 AM

This year, I'm joining on 4 ICO that has a good rating, project and having a real product.
And yeah, my portfolio keep decreasing because of the price of the tokens keeps dropping.
Maybe I need to wait for it for a little bit longer or until this end year.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:22:06 AM

Extending campaign is one of cases that make ico worse. Not showing public address causes investors not know the softcap and hardcsp achievement. Scam project is too many. Kyc is also problem for investors. Low price after ico make investor loose money. Those are kind of bad conditions nowdays
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: