Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bad are ICOs this year?  (Read 3170 times)
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

Not so bad in my own opinion. Despite the downtrend in the market, I think that a lot of them are doing so well for themselves in the industry. The only issue I think that they might have is that there are scams everywhere, and these scams are making a bad name for these ICOs, especially the genuine ones.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:21:34 PM

We have to be aware that in 2018 we have a declining market and this effects ICOs in many ways as well.
As majority of them raising funds in ETH it is huge difference in ETH price of  $1.3 k for ETH at the beginning of the year and now $280
We should not expect  from ICOs anymore to grow immediately  as they enter the exchanges as we did last year at a growing market.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

I think 70% of the total ICO failed, and it turns out you wrote about 76%, ahha LOL
so the cryptocurrency value collapsed that shook the ICO value.

very dear for that.
tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:21:16 AM

This month's ICO statistics are even worse. I've lost nine ETHs in the ICO market this year, and the decline is continuing. We may not be suitable to invest at this time. Converting all the coins into bitcoins is a good choice.

pedropenduko001

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:21:41 AM

Yes many of the ICO right now are bad but i think i finished a good one i won't state the name but i'm hoping it will turn nice once thay start the project     
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

Maybe it is too early for us to say that this year is the worse year for ico. Some investors mistrust cryptoworld that result for some failure to ico . Failed to collect funds because of lack of investors.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:32:46 AM

Horrible. Almost all of them have zero liquidity and no market makers. Even Ian Balina stopped shilling for gods sakes.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
tri lie

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

The poor ICO this year is not entirely ICO wrong, the ICO is part of the impact of falling market prices. Not all ICOs are bad, it also depends on the team and also the concept created by an ICO. If you can find an ICO that has good prospects and also a good level of performance in marketing the product and creating a very innovative concept. I think ICO has a great opportunity to succeed.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

Pretty bad , 80% of released ICO's are not satisfing ,been selective is the only way

audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:05:18 AM

Since the beginning of this year or the beginning of Bear Market, the comparison of IOO is successful and IOO, who is scam, has more scams, and even the quality of IOO is a scam, sometimes there are also those who have good ratings and the sales of tokens are already high and some have exceeded SoftCap. and that makes it complicated now to determine which ico is good and which ico is bad, so be more careful if you want to participate in an ico, and be more careful in choosing ico.
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

I think it might me worst this year. The rating of ICO last 2017 had gone to 80-20 where in 80 has already died while 20 has become successful or still struggling in the market. So now I think it already become 85-15. Only 15% has become successful I guess.
eni19888

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:50:51 PM

That number is troubling however it's not by any stretch of the imagination astounding there is a lot of icos that are not going to be effective and never get enough cash keeping in mind the end goal to endeavor to make the project a reality yet when we include that the market has been going down since the start of the year then this makes matters much more intricate, I'm certain that the quantity of fruitful icos was way higher a year ago because of the direct in the market.
tonidin

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

Too many ICOs, and be so picky. to lose is an inevitable result,because the option is too much. I can recommend a project, name XRT.  A successful project in hotel and food sector. ICO sales are also so good going. I recommend your review. ICO ends on August 30.
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications

Yes i think i may agree with that. In fact, last year was a blast.
The problem this year is that we are experiencing obvious drought in ICO.
Maybe because investments this year dropped compare last year or maybe this is just ordinary. We'll never know until we get to the last month of 2018. Until then, let's just hope its not too late to invest in an ICO and more importantly let's remain calm and pray it will somehow change for the better.

lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

I strongly agree with all of them, and I have to be very careful and very selective when participating in the iCo. you also need to be sure of the pre-sale as you said.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

Though there are some projects that failed to perform after their ico this year because they are not good enough but we can't say all the ICOs this year are a failure, because the market conditions is not encouraging. This is because some of them are good but the market have caused them to dump.

trainer67

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:04:51 PM

I can name a successful ICO failure: DaxBase. Maybe they will fix the situation and try again to sell the cards, and may even disappear with proceeds, It is better to consider projects with a new blockchain or unique projects with great ideas. great)))
Pontorez

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:30:51 AM

It seems to me that this year was the worst year in my memory in terms of the quality and results of the majority of ICO. Especially if you take into account the period after May. It really upsets me. I did not invest at that time. But in my environment there are many people who regularly complain about this problem. It is logical that this affects the overall condition and future prospects of the crypto market.
jpucela14

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:32:44 AM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
Yes, I exactly feel the same way. We are definitely in an ICO bubble and most of the whitepaper only bases token sales are only conducted to collect money, not to deliver a real product.

smutexar

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

Watch out folks!  Grin

Yes, I do not remember the period when there were so many scammers and failures in the ICO market. This year, investors really lost record amounts of money when working with selected ICO. Although I continue to try to find successful projects. This year joined the three ICOs, based on their good rating and the availability of a fully finished product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: