Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:22:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bad are ICOs this year?  (Read 3170 times)
KseniaLard

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:25:43 PM

Of course, it is necessary to select only promising projects with good technology and excellent community support. Now, such projects are a little more difficult to find, but still you can find them by careful study. Take projects that really change the world and bring innovation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

In my opinion this year 70% of the ICO are shit. I hope that soon will begin to regulate this and investors will not have to waste time searching for worthy projects.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:30:01 PM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
Yeah, it has become a challenge to pick a really decent project out of tons of... you know what. I have faced this problem recently when searching for good bounty campaigns - out of like 50+ projects only 4 seemed at least a bit trustworthy. That's a really bad news, crypto is becoming something dangerous.
utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:34:02 PM

I think there no more 5% successful ICOs there in the market. Although all of the rest is not a scam, almost 80% ICOs are a scam. the remaining 15% are either failed to raise enough fund to operate the procedure or failed because of the fluctuation of price. Because of the fall in ETH price, Blocvehicle has also been suspended its ICO although ETH is bouncing back.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Applechild

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:10:21 PM

At first when one of my token that was worth $350 dropped to $200 I encouraged myself that the market will bounce back not until it became $150, then I realize i was in trouble. am dumbfounded right now because the said token is worth less than $50 now but when I became heartbroken was the moment i invested in BAX. A friend of mine told me it was a good investment with great future and I did not check it out for myself. I believed him since he is been in the business longer than myself. The moment I bought BAX, it was not up to one hour the price started heading down and now my investment is worth nothing it's that bad. The least coin in my wallet was about $60, now they are $1.0 as I checked today. How bad can it get?
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:12:52 PM

There are both great and bad projects out there at the moment, the thing is the amount of scams that has managed to invade the ICO market, even those managed to present themselves as a polished project but end up as scams at the end.

salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:54:28 PM

Base of some veterans in this forum, this year is not so good for some ICO's here. Most of ICO's are not successful and not listed in the trading site. Thier some people wasting their time and effor promoting for those not good ICO's.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:03:00 PM

It's very bad for ICOs because when ICO end and entering to the market, the price in market always fall below the ico price. So, in my opinion ICO's isn't good anymore.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:09:19 PM

Really reallh bad for this year. There were many failed ICO that didn't reach the desired investment, ended up returning money to the investors and leaving bounty hunters unpaid. This only proves that ICOs this year were not not good. However, there are still good ICOs but you need to spot them.
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:11:27 PM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
i can not say that the situation is that bad so i believe taht we need to find out what to do jext and stick to the plan
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:12:36 PM

Watch out folks!  Grin

well incan not say that the situation is so bad and that i have seen thousands of failing icos but this year disappointed me
Miminaha

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

Watch out folks!  Grin

i can not say that the situation is that bad so i believe taht we need to find out what to do jext and stick to the plan
the situation is not that bad but still it can be better and i hope next year will show how we should feel about icos
Miminaha

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

Really reallh bad for this year. There were many failed ICO that didn't reach the desired investment, ended up returning money to the investors and leaving bounty hunters unpaid. This only proves that ICOs this year were not not good. However, there are still good ICOs but you need to spot them.
in my opinion optimism is really important and you should know for sure what can you do and what can not so we all can not be too pessimistic
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:22:30 PM

That's true. There are small amount of good projects with real product on Blockchain
And they're all due to the hype which was very high last year. It made many projects come into existence without having any viable claims. Hopefully in the next few years, true crypto and blockchain projects shall exist.
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:50:29 PM

It's that bad that many had to stop all activties and some had to refund people's eth and btc because soft cap wasn't meet. It has been so bad that many people now prefer buying on exchange than during crowdsale
tomisinade

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

Too many icos have performed badly this year so far and I can only think of a few which has managed to have a positive ROI this year. It is important for me to note however that this Doesn't necessarily mean the platforms were bad or not up to standard because most of the ICOs are affected by the general market conditions all year long ans I think a lot of ICOs will perform better in a different market atmosphere
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:37:23 AM

Majority of ICOs are worse/terrible for crypto! People misuse your goodwill of wanting to support a startup, of wanting to be among beginners of a project, a pioneer of some sort and your dream to be a success story of a visionary project, By stealing your hard earn funds! No wonder governments all over they world questioned the legality of ICOs. Using crypto as a kind of Crowdfunding tool would have been excellent if it wasn't for the thieves who have turned ICOs to drain holes, copying Whitepapers without an actual intention of starting something, only to deceive good spirited and adventurous people into dumping hard earn money for you to steal! Its quite unfortunate. I am most glad so many people now know the scam behind most ICOs. No one is buying ICOs these days. People are wiser not to throw money around. Soon The space would be free of this "Smoke screen" called ICOs. There however are some good projects in the space. But so many ICOs have given a bad name to the entire ICO market. It is advisable to research well on a project before you invest. there are still good ICOs out there.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
vina.lugtu

Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:16:55 AM

The high percentage of failed ICO's means that the quality of ICO's are not good compared to ICO's few years ago. Also, a lot of people are trying to avoid ICO's because of the possibility of being scammed. Failed ICO's are somewhat acceptable compared to scam ICO's who will just ran away with all the money they have.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
scholars

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:25:34 PM

Truth is that most ICOs this year has been very bad, either they are scam or they have any long term plans. Any one plans to invest in any ICO project should be very selective and careful, I will personally advice one buy Blockchain project .they are the future
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

Watch out folks!  Grin

Worst I think but maybe it is not the projects which are having the problem but the situation in the market particularly with the market downtrend. It simply shows that maybe, this is not the season not only in ICOs but to many cryptoactivity. Once recovery happened changes might influence the ICOs and might make it as profitable as it was before and we should be excited foe that moment to come.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: