Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months?  (Read 4349 times)
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

everyone thinks the market is going to rise every day, but it's getting worse every day.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

I think crypto has a huge potential so market will inevitable show growth! Just HODL Wink

amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

the market should recover because even at the G20 summit there were no sharp statements about the regulation of the crypto. I understand that everyone agreed that at the moment cryptocurrency does not pose a serious threat to the economy. accordingly, we immediately see a gradual recovery.
yes, I hope there will be a change in the crypto market movement after the G20 meeting yesterday discussing some issues on crypto currency. and the result of the discussion concludes that the crypto currency is not at all disrupting the economic system. and of course it's exciting news for all crypto users and I hope it will have an impact on the positive.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
the_viper

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:09:11 AM

2018 is gonna be a dull year but hopefully still hoping that it will rise by the end of 2018 or start of 2019.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

There is a lot of speculation and uncertainty shrouding the cryptoworld right now, and as such everything seems to be in a state of flux. But that itself is the positive we need to see, for all these policy turmoil, security issues, implemental hurdles, only point towards better and improved products and possibilities. For are you hearing negation, or debated acceptance.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:34:49 AM

Am expecting rapid growth in the cryptocurrency market in the next few months, although there are so many speculations of the market not growing because the big dip in bitcoin but soon the market will be up.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
none will know because anytime the price will change. tomorrow maybe it will rise and the next day it will fall. price is low now if you have money you can invest. this is just the beginning of the year and i expect it to rise this coming months. this just my specualtion
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

My guess would be some consolidation in the next weeks and a new bull run in May!

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:57:55 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
none will know because anytime the price will change. tomorrow maybe it will rise and the next day it will fall. price is low now if you have money you can invest. this is just the beginning of the year and i expect it to rise this coming months. this just my specualtion

I do not think that there will be a big problem in the coming months such as big dips on the bitcoin price where I think it could be the other way around where bitcoin will continuously grow towards the next succeeding months to come. However, due to it's volatile in nature the possibility of a slight drop may probably recur but it will only be a minimal fluctuation which is normal to happen in the crypto market. So, the best thing to do is HODL your BTC and will have to wait for the expected bullish run within the coming months.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:01:11 AM

I agree, it's time to go up. Especially after good news from the G20 summit.

Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

The year is still young and i believe we have much time to see and have the market get better. 2017 was a good year and the beginning of 2017 was not the same as the towards the end, despite seeing another downtrend when it was about to end finally. I am optimistic that 2018 will be a good year for the crypto market despite what we are experiencing at this very time. The months ahead of us will be better than what we see now.
As for me, i see things from the positive side of view, no matter how situations might seem tough out there and i have always sailed through despite all challenges.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:18:06 AM

The main problem of crypto community is that people are waiting for good news from the government, from the bankers from the g20 summit, etc. We forgot that cryptocurrency was created to ensure that we are able to dictate terms to governments and in case of failure we had the alternative to create your own economy. You might want to think about it.
xireKT

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:29:35 AM

The main problem of crypto community is that people are waiting for good news from the government, from the bankers from the g20 summit, etc. We forgot that cryptocurrency was created to ensure that we are able to dictate terms to governments and in case of failure we had the alternative to create your own economy. You might want to think about it.

Very well observed. It seems that we are the ones getting dictated and not the other way around.
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

Nobody know for sure , but i guess and hope that the market will recover a bit in that time span. At least that is why i still hold even trough this bloodbath. I am not sure if we will reach another ATH this year , i don't think so.

Grobokopalka

Activity: 579

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

I am counting only on the end of this year, no positive aspects are expected in the near future. Every day is getting worse to watch in my purse.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:07:40 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

With the market in the next few months will happen what always happens. When the correction is over, the market will start to grow. After correction, there is always growth. There is no constant drop and constant growth.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

I strongly believe that the market would remain stable over the next few months and it would start to increase again in the last quarter of 2018, as happened last year.

Shaminyue

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

The market has come back to green after few months of being chaos. I believe that it will be more stable in near future and coins' price will grow up until the end of this year.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:21:14 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

We should all now concentrate on coins/token with unique features that will solve the current situation like fee, fast transaction confirmation and anonymity, so many hype coins nowadays it's hard to keep what is real and legit, you need to see it not just looking at it.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
PClay 35 (OP)

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:10:26 PM

Morning all

This could be on the speculation section of altcoin. I give you a clue about that. If there will be more and more good news and the market will give a good respond to drive the price increase. Crypto basically depends on the news. Because there are so many people are still feeling doubt about the regulation in the crypto itself. We are in the battle with the regulation by regulators.
As long as you are investing at the dip and you should be fine but that depends on the time that you invested your amount. if you are taking the right time and then congratulations for your decent profits after comeback.

Fair point about altcoin speculation, and apologies, I am new to bitcointalk.

Thanks to all of you for your views, and the contrasting range of ideas. I have only been involved in crypto for a year and so I haven't that much experience compared to many of you on here. I have taken the advice from previous posts and tried to focus on crypto with sound tech or unique ideas. I decided to focus on Privacy and coins like Spectre/Deeponion and Sumo and blockchain/Tangle linked to the IoT.

Thanks very much for your thoughts!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: