Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months?  (Read 4366 times)
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
Do not rely to the other's suggestions because you will only get shit answers and recommendations,the best thing to do is to do your own research i wont suggest any coin so that you will find it yourself,different people has different point of view so you need to know these worthy coins by yourself,do a lot of research so that your life would be much easier.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:41:50 PM

This stagnation is likely to last for 3-4 months. After many people sell their coins and Alts, investment funds begin to buy them massively as well.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:08:10 PM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
No one knows? it might be bigger or it might be the beginning of the end,no one can ever predict how will bitcoin's going to do with these thousands of shitcoins.Bitcoin would be the one to dictate these altcoins,how or when these coins are going to pump or dump as bitcoin's dominance is still in the market.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

I am quite optimistic for the crypto market bull run in the next few days and I am thinking positive that my Crypto Assets will rise as high or higher than it's highest price value peak last first week of the year.
Crypto market will soon back to normal because as of today there are less FUDs and critical news and updates related to crypto market bullish.

EckhartJV

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:11:44 PM

The market behavior can be very unpredictable, with the volatile nature, anything can happen. there are slight sighns of recovery , but that doesnt mean an upward trend is about.neither can we say it will drop further, we just love on hope
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:12:38 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.
No one would ever know what will happen to bitcoin in the next few months,if the lightning network was implemented it could be the reason why bitcoin's price is going to skyrocket,and it means most of the altcoins will be dead sooner or later they wont have any value if bitcoin's price is going to be huge enough.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:15:59 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.
No one knows? it might be bigger or it might be the beginning of the end,no one can ever predict how will bitcoin's going to do with these thousands of shitcoins.Bitcoin would be the one to dictate these altcoins,how or when these coins are going to pump or dump as bitcoin's dominance is still in the market.

Indeed, there's nobody knows what would happen next so most of the crypto investors and holders are just hoping that in the next few days or weeks the crypto market will recover and offer higher profits to everyone which is in my case I am also hooping for.
We can read and hear predictions all over the mainstream media but none of them really knows what will happen.

sureblinks

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:23:06 PM

i think there be a recovery of the market very soon..
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:25:38 PM

The signal of bull rally is here with us. I will advice investors that has been following the market event to rake bull by the horn and easily ride the bull to profit.  I think the dumping days are over.  The market is oversold already.

cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

Invest to the solid coins like ethereum and neo because few months from now these coins will be more massive when bitcoin has gone bull run,it is better to stick with these coins instead of putting your money to bunch of shitcoins that you arent sure about their future,bitcoin is going to be more massive as the lightning network will be implemented few weeks from now.

Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:51:10 PM

I don't think anyone knows for sure what is going to happen with the market over a week, not to mention couple of months. I am hoping that will stabilize and will grow for a while until reaches the levels of December. But we will have bumpy way until we get there.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.
Buy whenever the market has crashed so that you will have good gains right after the market has recovered,i am buying a lot of coins whenever bloodbaths happened so that i will get instant gains more than profits that i am getting from a normal market conditions.Not everybody will try to buy from the dips but few of smart people who knows what they are doing will be happy and ease to buy more.

modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.
Recommended to stick with bitcoin because there are some rumors that bitcoin's going to launch the lightning network update that is why we need to stick with bitcoin because surely altcoins will suffer from these big bull run,that is why ethereum's market didnt surge up to $800 levels because most of the investors knows that bitcoin's LN is coming so they have decided to put their money to bitcoin insted of ethereum.

Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:09:06 PM

I think  can already expected growth from the market.Good news is already coming out that will affect this.Although you can expect another development of events, but I believe only in good

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:09:57 PM

Nobody will know what will happen in the next few months,so you better stick with solid  altcoins that wont fail your expectations,in my humble opinion this will give less losses whenever the market has crashed,whenever bitcoin's price surge up or fail because solid altcoins like ethereum and neo will always recover from any of these bloodbaths.

antipoff

Activity: 318

EHFIRST

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:11:32 PM

Nobody will know what will happen in the next few months,so you better stick with solid  altcoins that wont fail your expectations,in my humble opinion this will give less losses whenever the market has crashed,whenever bitcoin's price surge up or fail because solid altcoins like ethereum and neo will always recover from any of these bloodbaths.
Why do you think so? I know!

A prediction to 21.06.2018:
BTC $11932
ETH $823

A prediction to 21.09.2018:
BTC $16121
ETH $1733

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:13:51 PM

In my opinion, Crypto is now the beginning of a market boom, from here until the end of 2018 will be the outbreak of Crypto, the price of the atlcoin will rise sharply. This is the best time to invest and hold them. By the end of 2018, BTC prices will reach $ 20k.

cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:17:28 PM

Nobody can tell what will happen few months or years but lets hope cryptocurrencies will still exist,because if these banks and governments are going to restrict the use of cryptocurrencies we are surely going to collapse,the whole community and the market will going down so fast.That is why we need to be sure that we have invested in traditional businesses to secure our future.

abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:23:02 PM

No one can predict what will happen but lets hope it will be positive,bitcoin's price are going to be massive if the lightning network will be implemented this april,so it means that we need tos stick to bitcoin because surely most of altcoins are going to bleed hard just like what happened most of the time bitcoin surged up.

ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:40:17 PM

In the next few months market may still be up and down but before the end of this year i.e fourth Quarter of this year market would be booming just like late last year. We may  invest now to add more to our profits  the market move up.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: