Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months?  (Read 4349 times)
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:57:08 PM

I think that the market in the coming months is waiting for stability, while the stability of a small price closer to summer will only be growth by summer and posomtrim.

Let see what will happen after a few months,  no one can actually say what is really happen but some of my friends says that after a month the market can be recover and I hope it's really happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ritot

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency is the future. I don't make plans for two months, only long-term. The crypto market to be restored definitely. There are no fundamental reasons for the full breakdown. The market is very small.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:47:58 PM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
there's no one can tell what will happen, there are some rumors and predictions that can be made about what will happen in the next few months but that's not exactly what will happen.
just invest now on bitcoin and I guarantee you if the time come that bitcoin goes up, you will earn profit.

this guarantees is really good, i'm already going to invest right now about 1000$ to bitcoin and Ethereum like 70 to 30 percents
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

Over the next few months the market is going to bleed slowly and reach the bottom. Almost all the coins are at low prices right now. So if you believe in a project then invest in it. You wont go wrong doing it. Also try to diversify in different coins as it will reduce your risk.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Hovhannes

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

I think that in the coming months the market will recover and become more stable. Everyone should understand that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are the basis for development in many sectors of the economy.

picaszo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:17:36 PM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
honestly im wondering too . but i think crypto will down until april and rise again after that.
this month is the best for some investment
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:18:44 PM

Market will easily pump and get back from this hole which is now cause crypto is just waiting to pass first months of 2018 and after that whole coin will back, that is what i think.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:00:28 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

For this moment i think it will rise bitcoin and altcoins again, but only until july comes, then it maybe unpredictable to suggest anything at all.
fabuloveu

Activity: 462

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:11:27 PM

I believe the market will be recovering and will eventually come out  of the bearish trend to a bullish trend. But we need more goods news all around the world about cryptocurrency. Let hope more European countries will adopted the  use of cryptocurrency as a means.

eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

Just take the opportunity when the market is bloody . More altcoins became on sale now especially the altcoins with biggest win before they are on sale now. So,target them now while they are sleeping, i recomment XBY,RISE,OK CASH, GNT,HMQ, ETN and NEM. Those coin are the cheepest but had a great potential and pump well before the market get FUD and bloody. I beleive that coins will recover near soon, thats why buy more and hold more coins while its cheap.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:32:37 PM

I think that in the coming months the market will recover and become more stable. Everyone should understand that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are the basis for development in many sectors of the economy.
The markets could get a pump within this year because people aren't unaware of Bitcoin. Holding the coin should give you some gains.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:45:20 PM

Now the market is in a very sad state, as the fall in prices lasts for a long time. But I think that in the near future everything will begin to grow, albeit slowly.
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

No one knows for sure. The market could be like this all year or the bull run could happen in April or May. If you believe in the tech then you should hold your coins long term. If you're not day trading, take a break and look at your portfolio in 1 year. I believe a massive bull run will happen and will hodl and buy more on the dip. I just don't know when this run will happen.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:01:18 AM

I believe the market will be recovering and will eventually come out  of the bearish trend to a bullish trend. But we need more goods news all around the world about cryptocurrency. Let hope more European countries will adopted the  use of cryptocurrency as a means.

It surely recover but the question is when that day comes?
In that cases no one can predict what will happen in a next few month maybe a market can recover or continue its down trend all opinion can be possible to happen but the good thing that I can see theres a lot of people continue to patronizing bitcoin this indicate that the popularity are continue to spread.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:05:57 AM

In my opinion we're already too much into the red. Any more lower will be really bad for crypto. That being said, i'm confident we won't go much lower from where we are now because some big players have already invested. With all the wallstreet manipulation going around, i'm confident they won't let themselves loose money so easily.
Megashaw

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:07:12 AM

More positive news and branding needs to be put around the cryptoverse if we want to see an upward movement in the price.
All the FUD will do us no good
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:24:45 AM

Now we are seeing that crypto market is getting low.But end of 2017 market was superb and all altcoins were pumping. I think this low price will recover very soon.I believe within next 1-2 month crypto market will recover and get back to a better position. 
cabitu

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:31:17 AM

Looking at the recent news and development, I am sure and optimistic that this year starting from may, coin market will be bullish.Also there will a more stable price. It would be supported by the request of big economic countries ( G20 meeting ) to issue regulation regarding crypto. The existence of laws and regulation accepting crypto indicates a better sign of growth . That is also a sign of legalizing it. Market of crypto will be bullish because more people will invest in it.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:54:15 AM

It will depend on events that may come in the months ahead but it hard to predict how it will affect bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies and to what extent? The market need a positive event that could continuously boost the prices of cryptocurrencies even there are some people trying to spread FUDs. The July meeting of G20 summit for cryptocurrencies can possibly affect prices and if the outcome of the upcoming meets is favorable to virtual currencies, it might accelerate prices to higher level. But that remain to be seen and let hope for the best instead.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:06:51 AM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

The future of crypto currencies market is uncertain because of the mix news update in which both bad and good news are in the headlines but even of this situation we could invite the people to buy this low price because as what we have experienced before their is always rainbow after the rain.Just choose the top and the best long term promising coins like BTC and ETH to ensure profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: