Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:04:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months?  (Read 4353 times)
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

I think that the market will begin to get a little excited for several months. Of course I can be wrong.BTC

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

It will depend on events that may come in the months ahead but it hard to predict how it will affect bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies and to what extent? The market need a positive event that could continuously boost the prices of cryptocurrencies even there are some people trying to spread FUDs. The July meeting of G20 summit for cryptocurrencies can possibly affect prices and if the outcome of the upcoming meets is favorable to virtual currencies, it might accelerate prices to higher level. But that remain to be seen and let hope for the best instead.
Are you going back in time bro? G20 summit already took place few days ago and I really do not know where you are seeing your own July from unless you are going way back to 2017 that it was held in July, if not, then what happened to the one that was just held in Argentina ?

Irrespective, no one knows what can happen to the market in the next few months, but as it is, anything can. So many people have their own opinion about the market presently, but the market will do however it pleases at its own time based on different factors.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
arvindschdv

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:36:59 AM

The future of any currency depends on how up-to-date that currency will depending on the latest technologies. As to be the leading one there should be something different and valuable. So, traders will use the currency based on which will meet their requirements.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:42:58 AM

Well some big trader peep, ex wall st guy is saying that huge venture capital aka humongous whales and sharks are coming in to back crypto with big money and he recommends everyone buying some of the top cryptos and just hodling them over the next two years. I am not sure if I am going to do that but anyway spending say 100-200 bucks on each big coin could pay off dividends in the future, so I might try it and check out say 20 good coins over the next three months to add to my portfolio. I will look at also some new promising ones as well. I hope we have a boom soon, this bear run is getting really boring now lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:53:21 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.

despite the unstable state of what is happening today. this is not the end of crypto, yes. the chances of crypto getting bigger after what's happening right now. you can see big strong strength from all directions, until the value of crypto and bitcoin down. but not bringing it to zero. well, we become aware, bitcoin persist. in the future everything will be back to normal. yes, we follow it
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:00:10 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
Actually, this is what I thought. More people or newbie will join a crypto market. Big elite and wealthy people also joined. So, I predict more FUD news will come. Big elite with big money can bribe some bad news site or blog to create a fake news for a pump and dump the price. So I think, in the next few months, we can see very unstable price in the crypto market. 

mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:01:13 AM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.
The current months will give us either a chance to raise our losses, or even more to fall and thereby causing chaos. It is interesting whether the market can withstand this, and some coins, promising earlier, will show what they can do at a low price and how to increase efficiency.

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:03:23 AM

There may be nothing special as regard the price of cryptocurrency coming up soon. Market may still go down and many people may lose more money. At some point there will be stability and after that, the rally we start again. It is a circle.

nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:05:48 AM

I don't think that the market would increase sharply over the next few months, It would remain stable for some time. It would rise in the final quarter of this year.
Shaminyue

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:08:33 AM

My prediction is, it will continue to decrease. However, the market might recover and crypto price will go up at the end of this year as it usually happened before.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:50:29 AM

for all of us no one really knows what will happen, but hopefully everything will rise up and hopefully the prices would be higher compared to last year. so that we will be more happier than before.
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

In a few months, Bitcoin could drop to a price level of $ 4,000. I think that during 2018 the market will continue to fall down. I think it will happen.
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

In a few months, Bitcoin could drop to a price level of $ 4,000. I think that during 2018 the market will continue to fall down. I think it will happen.
Agree with you. Btc will make few jumps up, but during 2018 will be downtrend. So better to stay in fiat currency. Because you never know what will happen tomorrow)

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
radar19

Activity: 434
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.
everything is going to be ok with the market. if you want to invest, now is the best time. if you want to trade short positions, you must study this subject first.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:38:12 PM

What on the exchange of bets: https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/financial-bets
But I think that people just look at the trend. Now falling, everyone thinks that everything will be cheap.
Next there will be rise, the predictors will scream about 1000000 for BTCGrin

cryptonaut

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:33:51 PM

We hope that the market will rise in the coming months. Kryptomarket is very dependent of the news. If the news is bad - prices fall, if good news comes - prices of crypto grow.
mwarrior

Activity: 329

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

Nothing special will happen to him. Most likely we will come out of this stagnation and see the growth on the main coins. By the end of the year will be about the same as in 2017...

Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

No one can really tell how the market will be moving over the next few months. We can't even tell how it would be moving tomorrow or even the next few hours, all we can do is watch and see.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:18:15 AM

The market might dip further or stabilize, that cant be for sure due to its unpredictable nature. we can only hope it will recover sooner than later
TelegAda

Activity: 100
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.
I think that by the end of 2018, the market will also go up, namely: spring-summer market will go up, summer-autumn correction-down, autumn-winter correction up. well, most likely as well as in 2017 almost, only the first take-off a little earlier will be.

YayProto | DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTE
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: