Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 09:54:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months?  (Read 4368 times)
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.

I can not predict when the market will start shining again, a lot of bad news that hit the crypto world, for investment Waves will be good for the future, look at the price of Waves now.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
Investing on the bitcoin is always considered as the best so hopefully the orice of bitcoin may recover in the next few months.But this also time to invest on ICOs if youbare looking to make profits in the short term so find a good project and invest on it.
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.
As what happens now in the market we know that it continue to dip down but don't worry there is prediction that in a few months it will be ok and the market will be stable again.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

The market is now in very bad condition, it is very fluctuating then up and down and so now it's impossible to say what will happen after a while, but I think soon everything will stabilize and it will go up

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:19:14 AM

The market has been very unstable in the past few months and the trend may just continue over the next few, its however not a certainty as the market might recover soon and stabilize the prices.

Gorodcoin

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

Its 2 ways what may happen with the market, the first option its going to reach the new basement and the second its going to recover very soon... I believe the second oprion
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:32:08 AM

in the next few months there will be no significant price increase, we are dealing with a bear market, there are no positive news to break this trend! Concerning the purchase of coins, I think it's better for you to decide at what moment to enter this market, but we have not yet seen the bottom and this information is for consideration!
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

Nothing happens right now in market. we all know crypto market depends in news.. Every Crypto news affect in market, It will be good or Bad. Crypto investor have doubt  crypto currency. They don't thinking what they do with crypto currency. some exchange system victim by hacker, Regulation system, Banned some country and bank also. Right now crypto don't get any support from community investor. Crypto Currency damage from every ware.

Yes It's so low price right now from end of 2017. Hope market will recover SOON.   
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

My prediction is, it will continue to decrease. However, the market might recover and crypto price will go up at the end of this year as it usually happened before.
Basically, we have our own thoughts on what will be happen on the next few months. Well, on my opinion on that I would say it will increase but not as great amount as what happened nowadays and previous weeks. Crypto currency are so unpredictable which no one can know the possible value even those experts here in crypto currency community. The only thing we could do is to wait until we reach the great amount we are looking for which those users only are willing to take a risk for the long term investment.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

I think the market will continue to go red for the next few months and will only get high on mid years.  I can't wait for the market to jump high again,  its taking too long already.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

It very difficult for any one to predict what will happen to the market in the next couple of months to come due to the volatility in the cryptocurrencies market, since it operate on the economic law of demands and supply if the demands become high in the next couple of months to come the price will go up and we will see some positive movement but if the demands continue to be low we will see more declines in the price and witness a lot of more negative movement.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:46:24 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

I think the market will be more productive as the coins will go up and increase and go back to its higher price. I think this situation let the people become worry about cryptos. Just always look at the history of the coins there are some some that is like a roller coaster just like bitcoin. So always be positive don't think about what happens with cryptos because I am pretty sure that it will go up. This is just happen because those big holders of coins has been selling their bitcoin.

Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

the market should recover because even at the G20 summit there were no sharp statements about the regulation of the crypto. I understand that everyone agreed that at the moment cryptocurrency does not pose a serious threat to the economy. accordingly, we immediately see a gradual recovery.

As i know this situation is getting worse and worse so i am not sure if they can recover very soon.
Actually i hope everything would be recovering soon because i have more than 5 etherium and it does not have good value now.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

It very difficult for any one to predict what will happen to the market in the next couple of months to come due to the volatility in the cryptocurrencies market, since it operate on the economic law of demands and supply if the demands become high in the next couple of months to come the price will go up and we will see some positive movement but if the demands continue to be low we will see more declines in the price and witness a lot of more negative movement.
Almost all markets are on the downward trend and this may affect the world economy. Personally I am still watching the Cryptocurrency market every day and if this market does not rebound in the next few months then perhaps 2018 will be the worst year of investors in this market

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

I can not predict when the market will start shining again, a lot of bad news that hit the crypto world, for investment Waves will be good for the future, look at the price of Waves now.
The recent bad news can affect the cryptocurrency market, so many people are hesitant to invest in cryptocurrency. but I believe it can all be overcome because basically the cryptocurrency value is very volatile, although the cryptocurrency market can not be accurately predicted by anyone but many factors that could affect the market price will again raise prices in the next few months.
tingcq9

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

Prices will continue to fall in the coming months. Many people will leave until good changes occur six months later. The new ico will replace the current one and impose more restrictions on the issuer.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:27:52 PM

From the looks of things, it will keep d=going down till July when the scheduled G20 deadline for recommendation comes in. At the moment everything is up in the air.
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

No one can be sure of what market will say in some months to come, coins might rise and might fall as well, all I just believe is that it can't be as low forever. I think investing in bitcoin, ethereum and other blockchain projects such as litecoin and others will sure bring better profit when pump comes.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:52:06 PM

all same the one thing - market will recover, but it just our wish. Many people buy and buy now! too much people buy no - but what we see? price dont raise?? whats wrong? someone manipulate?
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:59:44 PM

I hope the market will go up in a month or two. Too long a market fall does not bring us anything good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: