Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months?  (Read 4353 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

If I were to answer that question, I must say that I don’t know what will happen next. You know why? It is because the cryptocurrency market is so unpredictable and has high volatility, we may not know if the prices are going to go up or down. It is either the market will go bearish, stabilize, or bullish. There’s no sure answer about the future of crypto, but I know one day a bull run might commence. Anything could happen.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.

No one can make exact predictions for the future of crypto market. It depends on a number of factors like how market responds to the news related to bitcoins. For instance, recently Indian banned bitcoins which caused prices to fall down.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
andriiklim

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

For me also interesting. Because I'll invest
TamaraKul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

After 3 months of falling prices for cryptocurrency in the next few months, we should expect a market recovery. This has already happened and there can be no doubt that the coin prices will return to their levels and continue to rise.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:57:59 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
Actually in my own thought we could not predict the exact happen over next few months,because until now,cryptocurrency still struggle on how to handle this coming ban decision of google,facebook,and twitter,but i believe all this will be resolve soon in a right time,and maybe this coming left months of year 2018 will be a months of digital currency prosperity and the starting of cryptocurrency growth,because all coins will turn to green just like happen in previous year.

Phily40

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:36:51 PM

I hope in the next few months market will recover and laugh at everyone, but not really everyone but holders of altcoin. All one can do for now is too buy some altcoin at dip and wait for pump to get more profit.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:58:16 PM

Hello. My answer that market is going to compensate this downfalling of price right now after few months, that not only my opinion, but many of people that involved into crypto.
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:15:22 PM

I think that we should not wait for something supernatural. I'm sure that the dump will not be strong, but you will not have big profit,  because mostly the coins have just begun to recover.
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:26:55 PM

The market might be recovering for the next few months from the price that is going down , we hope that this will be time for the market to go back to the green and the holders of the bitcoin can continue to trade and have profit.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:37:08 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

The future of crypto currencies market is uncertain because of the mix news update in which both bad and good news are in the headlines but even of this situation we could invite the people to buy this low price because as what we have experienced before their is always rainbow after the rain.Just choose the top and the best long term promising coins like BTC and ETH to ensure profit.
Exactly, we are just there watching how things turn out and there is no way anyone can know how things can turn out even tomorrow. We have seen so many changes in the market even within a split of a second, so expecting anything much is totally out of it.

However it ends up though, I expect that there could be possibility of some greens in upcoming months, but we are still here trying to see how things end up.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:04:28 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

It is good time for investments for sure.
In the mid April there is the last tax payment period in the USA, what means that big excanges will stop selling crypto in order to pay taxes.
This might have a good influence on crypto market, and hopefully, by the end of the months we will see the the rising market.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:21:57 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

if we refer to in the last four months, in terms of growth will be very difficult to happen. the market is always jammed with the accident. there is no major change in growth. this is obviously due to many factors that cause it. but in this month, the market has shown its growth although not so strong. I think for the next few months it might be even better to be normal

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

I think they will gonna rise back up in a much better price and as a preparation to the year end pump that everyone is expecting to happen because if next months and still theybare stuck at that price then it is hard to believe that they will rise up over double the recent higher so maybe a lot of people will sell their coins because they will have a feeling that the coins will not pumps anymore they are dead. But lets hope not
bakiak78

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:46:45 PM

I think the market price in 2018 very drastic as now ETH has reached a very bad price and I do not know what to do now with a very drastic price I hope the month "in the future market prices are much improved. we have to pessimistic prices all in the market will go all up
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:56:54 PM

It look somehow unpredictable, but I hope market should green within the next few months and have some positive changes. The fall of the market has nothing good to offer than to enhance loss.. I think we should hold and hope for the best within few months.

Most altcoins will die sooner or later they will not have any value if the bitcoin price will be large enough. And no one will know what will happen to bitcoin in the next few months, if the lightning network is implemented it could be the reason why bitcoin prices will skyrocket
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:01:45 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

I think they will gonna rise back up in a much better price and as a preparation to the year end pump that everyone is expecting to happen because if next months and still theybare stuck at that price then it is hard to believe that they will rise up over double the recent higher so maybe a lot of people will sell their coins because they will have a feeling that the coins will not pumps anymore they are dead. But lets hope not
i dont think pessimistic first. many predict that prices will start to improve by mid-year. let alone there is news that soros will invest huge funds into cryptocurrency. so i think cryptos will not die, will even rise significantly
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:05:18 PM

The prices of the altcoin will spike, they will generate high income for those who hold the coin now. I believe the BTC will increase to $ 25,000 by the end of this year. like the end of 2017.

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1551
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:15:53 PM

look at the current market is normal. we can see at the beginning of 2017 ago, the market price also plummeted but in mid-year prices soared. so do not be too afraid to see the market now, stay calm and hold it

Lorna111

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:24:29 PM

A lot of market analyst speculate on the market daily,weekly,monthly basis but no one among them would know what will happen to the trading market. Market react on both the bad and good news globally.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:27:12 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

There is a huge chance that the market will just go back to its normal price in $10k dollar stable because now in united states there is just a tax day and it will end on april 18 so just keep on holding your coins in order to earn more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: