Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:46:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months?  (Read 4352 times)
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

I propose to everyone to look at the market last year and you will all understand for yourself what exactly we should expect in the next two months, because the picture is almost the same as in 2017, compare the growth of the crypto with the current one and it is obvious that everything repeats again.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

I don't know what will actually happen. But As a bitcoin lover, I think bitcoin will recover it's gan to go to the moon again. Yes, the 20K USD i think that was a big moon and we can go to the moon again in a few months. Bitcoin can be reached at 20K USD in this year.
We dont know because honestly its not easy to predict what might happen to market because market is unpredictable so its better if we just continue to used crypto and wait fot the rising of the market. But since no one can know what might happen, and sometimes i do prediction and study the flow of the market. But i know market will be soon rising when there's a dumping in the market, so just keep believing and trust to it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
mediation

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:02:27 AM

Now we are in bull season. We have waited this for a long time for rising. Prices of a lot of coins are rising in this period and we started to earn money. We can see more rising in this year like these rising.

Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

The market will grow in the next few months, at least until the end of June. The growth will not be sharp, but quite gradual. Then there will be a little downtrend until September, and then new one uptrend, but more dynamic and fast, compared to today's growth.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:27:37 AM

it is starting to rise. there will be a surprise in the next few months, between going up to the moon, or falling again.
hhussain

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:29:09 AM

Moon is the only thing I am looking in the coming months because market dropped too much in last few months and now it is the time for it to recover and it is recovering well and I am seeing the moon after some time.
ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:43:25 AM

The market will grow very much in the next few months. Now the market has emerged from recession, it has just come up. By the end of December, the market will reach its peak.
websoftwareengineer

Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:46:51 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.

The market is expected to reach $50k dollar before the year ends so you should hold your coins today because the past prediction in 2017 that bitcoins will reach $20k dollar does really happen before the year end.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
chokomenia

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:57:26 AM

No one actually knows anything someone is telling that will happen is a merely speculation and predictions, crypto market is volatile so anything can happen, market can go in an uptrend or downwards trend, so we will wait, watch and see how market goes

RebekittaH

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:58:33 AM

Its not very easy to predict the happenings in crypto currency, anything is possible in this field, The market is highly volatile, making it even harder to predict it, There has however been positive signs in the market with coin gaining value, this might be an indication of a positive future and a pointer that the market might just stabilize
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:03:31 AM

Well i guess there will be another dump in the process because it is too early for now to state the following when you will be able to get the profit or the increase just like what happen at the late 2017. If you are going to compare the number now from the late 2017 crypto market price then definitely the current market price is lower. However speculating nowadays that crypto market will go higher again as of this moment is not possible and it think there will be another dump in crypto market price. However, buying crypto  now is good and just make sure that you can hold it until late of 2018 because for sure one of those days will be your success and you will get huge profit.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
deeryemeles

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:10:14 AM

If it will be the last quarter of the year then it will have a great bull run but who knows, the bull run might start earlier than usual.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:10:26 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.

Market already start recovery and many expert said that cryptomarket could reach trillion dollar market cap.If that prediction happen, we will see all coin will rising the price and market will move more volatile

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:12:41 AM

it's difficult to predict what will happen to the market in the next few months because every month there is FUD I hope that it's not gonna happen in the next month so this will starting to recover of all cryptocurrencies and I recommend to invest in ethereum this is good for long term investment.

In my opinion the market of cryptocurrency in the next few months will going up because as we notice even its volatile the market value is going up although there's a circumstances that it's  drop a little but then it still going higher. Cryptocurrency will boost because many people understand the benifits and  recognize that there's a lot of opportunity in crypto.

erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:16:33 AM

Well i think that the crypto market price will grow and that many of the investors will gone to sell again on their crypto holdings because getting higher market price of the crypto meaning selling it also as they have set their goals their possible earnings on their investment. That is why in cryptocurrency if you are new and will likely to invest without prior knowledge on when to buy and when to sell you crypto might be risky and might lose you some of your money in the process. So to those who are new out there like proceed first in conducting a study of the market price movement before buying crypto that you are preferred to hold.
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:25:03 AM

After crypto has skyrocketed, we can see that it has dropped for almost 50%. Many people started joining the crypto industry too late and too wrong because they started acquiring coins/ assets when the price is very high. Don't get this wrong because the more people participate in the crypto industry the higher the price will go. It's just that they should have joined when the price is low to have better chance of profit.

bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:30:44 AM

Well i think that the crypto market price will grow and that many of the investors will gone to sell again on their crypto holdings because getting higher market price of the crypto meaning selling it also as they have set their goals their possible earnings on their investment. That is why in cryptocurrency if you are new and will likely to invest without prior knowledge on when to buy and when to sell you crypto might be risky and might lose you some of your money in the process. So to those who are new out there like proceed first in conducting a study of the market price movement before buying crypto that you are preferred to hold.

Actually in cryptocurrency volatile is normal, since then, we cannot predict what will gonna happen for the next few months but in my observation with the market value of cryptocurrency it's getting higher and we do hope that it will continue to boom. As of now I still hold my coin and wait for the right time which I believe it will happen.
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 01:34:08 AM

It's to difficult to forecast. My prediction is following: BTC will stabilize its value at the point of 8000 - 9000$ for a month. At the  beginning of summer (during FIFA World Cup 2018) there will be sharp growth. Therefore all of the main coins will rise. After that situation seems to be unpredictable.
are you thinking that world cup will increasing the bitcoin price ?
but, i think if i have some bitcoin i will sell it when the World Cup has started, because I need money to buy tickets to watch the game
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:41:55 AM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

It seems to me that this year will be even more successful than the last one. I think that soon we will see growth. But the most part of investments will enter the market not earlier than autumn. I'm sure there will be a good rally.

Why do you think this year would be more successfully compare with last year? I saw last year is more significant moves bullish but now the price is going lower and it has no good sign yet to go up. We need to see what will happen after this month so we will know whether the moves is better or worst.
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:58:21 AM

It's to difficult to forecast. My prediction is following: BTC will stabilize its value at the point of 8000 - 9000$ for a month. At the  beginning of summer (during FIFA World Cup 2018) there will be sharp growth. Therefore all of the main coins will rise. After that situation seems to be unpredictable.
are you thinking that world cup will increasing the bitcoin price ?
but, i think if i have some bitcoin i will sell it when the World Cup has started, because I need money to buy tickets to watch the game

Events like that will only have an impact on cryptocurrencies that are connected with them and hence profiting. Examples would be projects like eventchain which is not even ready to use for now...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: