Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:46:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months?  (Read 4366 times)
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:03:24 AM

It would definitely change. I think bitcoin and ethereum will increase its value while other coins will drop. The market will definitely recover from a huge loss compared to 2017. There might also be a bull run in the price of bitcoin and ethereum. I also believe that the correction in the market is already finished in a few months.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:06:12 AM

surely market will grow high price.
like end of 2017.
this is same, in mid year all coin is down is normal.
in end year the market must to have surprise for our.
yeah so many people new in crypto panic and sell them coin quickly.
but, it's OK.
hold and wait is right for now.
FlyingMachine360

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

I guess that over the next few months is the season of the markets and it will bleed green and this is the season to pump.
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

I do not expect any surprises from the market in the coming months. I think he'll stay green.

If the market stays green instead of a volatile rollercoaster, that would be actually the biggest surprise for me. But it‘s good to keep your positive outlook.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:06:51 AM

I think we will see steady growth over the next few months, most of the coins have already recovered well from the recent lows. Pick some of the quality alt coins should yield a growth of between 50 - 100% from current positions

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:19:06 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
I think the nongovernmental nature and not bound by any management, their market tends to be better. In the next few months there will be volatility but very light and the green market will outperform the red market. Their value will increase and investment at this time is a right decision.
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:54:12 AM

Of course, I will think that the market will just rise green and green every day and the price will rise again and again.
I also think that the price will be higher than at the end of the of 2017.
That is what I think and what I hope. But, the world of cryptocurrency is unpredictable and surprising.
We cannot guarantee the market condition.
We can only see and analyze the market based on its progress and people existence and activities around cryptocurrency.
Chida

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

when the market began to fall, everyone began to worry that prices will not be able to recover. but now the market is green again. I think that prices will continue to rise for at least another six months. nothing says that the market may become red in the near future.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

lets hope the prices will go back up again in the coming few months
narik amal

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:58:11 PM

Well i think that the crypto market price will grow and that many of the investors will gone to sell again on their crypto holdings because getting higher market price of the crypto meaning selling it also as they have set their goals their possible earnings on their investment. That is why in cryptocurrency if you are new and will likely to invest without prior knowledge on when to buy and when to sell you crypto might be risky and might lose you some of your money in the process. So to those who are new out there like proceed first in conducting a study of the market price movement before buying crypto that you are preferred to hold.

Actually in cryptocurrency volatile is normal, since then, we cannot predict what will gonna happen for the next few months but in my observation with the market value of cryptocurrency it's getting higher and we do hope that it will continue to boom. As of now I still hold my coin and wait for the right time which I believe it will happen.
I also do not know exactly what will happen about the market the next few months but I hope that the market value of cryptocurrency will rise.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

I think that the fall has not yet ended and in the next couple of months we will see quite low prices. This will be a time for investment and ALL IN

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
thaovtt210

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

There is no answer for this question, it depends on many factor, but at the moment I think the meeting of North Korean and South korean discussing about reunited territtory will have alot of positive impacts on Bitcoin price, ad it also depend on the sucess of the meeting between South Korean and United State in next few week. But all of us hope the market green right?
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

Let's see what will influence the market the next few months? at the beginning of the year all countries reported already on their plans and the market is adjusted, hamsters merged and the market begins to fill again
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

lets hope the prices will go back up again in the coming few months
Ya, semoga, saya hanya bisa berharap dan bersabar menunggu harga pasar naik selama beberapa bulan ke depan.
perova93

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:37:48 PM

Now the market is on the runway and in the near future will rush high up, so expect the best price
Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

I'm anticipating May & June to be a strong bull market but there's no way to really know. Understanding crypto fundamentals & technical analysis certainly helps but even the best traders in the world can't accurately predict what will happen. 1 to 2 months is a long time in crypto markets, so let's see.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:04:23 PM

I am sure that our market is waiting for progress and it will be completely green.I've heard a lot of predictions that say the whole 2018 is a year of cryptocurrencies
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:12:08 AM

Of course, I will think that the market will just rise green and green every day and the price will rise again and again.
I also think that the price will be higher than at the end of the of 2017.
That is what I think and what I hope. But, the world of cryptocurrency is unpredictable and surprising.
We cannot guarantee the market condition.
We can only see and analyze the market based on its progress and people existence and activities around cryptocurrency.

If you zoom out really wide you could even say we are still within an overall uptrend and it is likely to continue after all the dust has settled and the media talks more about the potentials of the new technology instead about scams, bans and the potential dangers of regulations.

percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:29:56 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
If you do not know whether to invest or not, use the strategy of classic traders. Buy coins when prices are low and selling when they have grown. Hold, until the market grows, as soon as the market stagnates, sell coins. If it starts to grow, buy again, if it falls, then you wait and buy at a lower price, when the trend changes. So you save your budget and minimize the risks of losses. 
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:34:06 AM

There will be some possibilities that happen in the next few months.
First, the prices of most altcoins will be higher and stable on green for some weeks.
Second, It will be down as the last months ago and stay in the red.
Third, it will be always changing as now, this time it is green and the price is high. But, then it will fall down and turn into the red.
But of course, those possibilities will happen because of some factors on the market. One of them is how the people strategy in selling or buying the coins in the market.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: