Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months?  (Read 4367 times)
bisa coy

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:00:56 AM

may be greening all on altcoin because now there is already a good movement on every altcoin for the future I think will give a big advantage in every day from all altcoin that has high potential and certainly can be invested in the longer term again.

popotao94

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

There is a huge chance that the market will just go back to its normal price in $10k dollar stable because now in united states there is just a tax day and it will end on april 18 so just keep on holding your coins in order to earn more profit.
lanoanh082

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

look at the current market is normal. we can see at the beginning of 2017 ago, the market price also plummeted but in mid-year prices soared. so do not be too afraid to see the market now, stay calm and hold it.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:36:16 PM

There is a huge chance that the market will just go back to its normal price in $10k dollar stable because now in united states there is just a tax day and it will end on april 18 so just keep on holding your coins in order to earn more profit.

Looking at the movements in the market right now I think you might be right with this analysis. It just seems like bitcoin is just trying to go back to the $10000 territory and staying there for a while before we see some more movements from it. Although we might see another dip in prices again before it starts the next recovery uptrend that will take it back to $10000

mimitao38

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:04:12 PM

No one exactly knows about what will happen to the crypto market over the next few months. So the market is volatile that anything can happen. But i expect that the price will go up and there will be some kind of improvement if not very big.
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:04:41 PM

Now there is a very interesting situation in the market in fact for which the most cool to watch.Not cool only to those who think that the course fell will forever remain
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:12:32 PM

The market at the end of the year will undoubtedly recover and prosper because the demand for investment will increase rapidly by the end of the year. So it is now very affordable to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum as the year-end forecasts are expected to rise sharply. You can also consider altcoins such as EOS, NEO, ADA, Houbi because this crypto has impressive growth rates in the first half of 2018.
asdhzn8612616

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:18:10 AM

After 3 months of falling prices for cryptocurrency in the next few months, we should expect a market recovery. This has already happened and there can be no doubt that the coin prices will return to their levels and continue to rise.
Chupacabras

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:25:26 AM

I think that the market will sooner or later begin to grow actively, now I'm trying to coin with coins that were at their peak in winter. I think they will return their cost.
dravidadi

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:29:38 AM

Market Should be stable after few months, because bitcoins rate is at lower price at this moment nd rate will be raised up after sometime.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

I think the market will be more prosperous and stable than the present in the coming months, and the market value will be greatly increased. However, market fluctuations will still exist, but the volatility will be much smaller. Don't worry, I think the current investment is worth it. This market is getting better and better.
I think that it will become more greener and a lot of coins will become in a green mark too. However, it cannot be avoided that sometimes it goes into a fluctuations and also come to a downfall but atleast it will recover at a time. We shouldn't have to worry what happen to the cryptocurrencies because today's happening is only a price correction.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptoherr

Activity: 114

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

i think crypto coins Scene is the most hardest market to predicct form all asset classes. There are some whales and if they decided topump or dump an coin you can do nothing. But from the Chart is should go up imo

lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

I think the market will be more prosperous and stable than the present in the coming months, and the market value will be greatly increased. However, market fluctuations will still exist, but the volatility will be much smaller. Don't worry, I think the current investment is worth it. This market is getting better and better.
I think that it will become more greener and a lot of coins will become in a green mark too. However, it cannot be avoided that sometimes it goes into a fluctuations and also come to a downfall but atleast it will recover at a time. We shouldn't have to worry what happen to the cryptocurrencies because today's happening is only a price correction.
a green market is bound to happen and fluctuations will surely lead to a green market. other than that the market conditions I think will definitely be better than it is now and can be more stable, that's the hope of many people and traders
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

the future of the market will be brighter, and I think you can do it now, because the next few months the price will be higher than now, so the bitcoin of the future will be brighter than ever.
Danstan

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

I think the market will rise again over the next few months. So for now, it is a perfect time to buy or invest. I suggest you buy bitcoin because it has at a low price this time.

Most of the investors are doing this strategy, just imagine how China gather 10,000 or Bitcoin during this panic moment of everyone, so advice everyone also to keep calm and sip your tea while we observe what's happening around the market.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.

No one can predict of what will be the future of the market because everyday there are lot of good and bad development that will happen in the Crypto world in which are uncontrollable like the Bitcoin price is once again dipping because of Mt.Gox selling huge Bitcoin again. With this event in which is really unexpected there is nothing we can do but just to wait and see of what will going to happen next.
Yara1996

Activity: 158

ONe Social Network

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:50:17 AM

Everyone will invest because everyone knows that the market will return their positions and therefore everyone wants to make money!

potatocrasher69

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

My figure is that it is probably going to fall by and by, and after that it will begin to rise once more. It will keep on rising relentlessly. The entire cryptographic money showcase is loaded with imperativeness and assets will start to enter this market.
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:03:54 PM

It will overcome some corrections and then just rise. I hope so. More good news - more rising. For safer earnings I wanna invest in some projects here on BT like that one
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

No one can predict what will happen to the market  for the next month i hope this coming month market are will be rise again because everyone can wait market are getting to rise again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: