Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months?  (Read 4366 times)
jiaybh

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:37:05 AM

The market will improve in the coming months, more and more people or organizations are concerned about the blockchain, I think it is in a good state, so do not worry
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

Well in the last six months we have been experiencing a decline in cryptocurrency and Bitcoin market caps with money leaving the market. Two thirds of the money that was in CMC in mid January has been taken out as we were over 850 billion back then. Now we are barely over 300 billion so not sure what will happen. We might see farther retracement if Bitcoin for the whole Fibonacci retracement back down to around 7k or we might start seeing things bounce form here on, but I am not optimistic until I see the next bull run and it surpasses the previous one. If we don't see over one trillion USD enter the crypto markets over the coming months, I can't see much happening apart from pumping and dumping from the same whales and groups.  Cry

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:44:41 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.

I do not know what will happen with the market next year because predicting the market price is very difficult and you must know as well but I am on the other side sure next month that the market will come back stable because I see the market is still up and down prices
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

The market has fallen down too much in few months without clearly reason. So, I think at this time, you  should buy other coins such as BCH, Dash or Neo. They are safer than BTC now.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
carbonpenguin

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:33:14 AM

the market is very unstable now and it is difficult to predict that. it is safe to say only 1 that the prices of almost the entire cryptocurrency have overcome important psychological boundaries. now do not expect a sharp fall, but the correction of the minimum level may still be.
wishman93

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

My guess is that it is likely to fall once again, and then it will start to rise again. It will continue to rise steadily. The whole cryptocurrency market is full of vitality and funds will begin to enter this market.
mirzamuneeeb

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

By look in to daily chart of Bitcoin and other popular crypto its will help full to understanding price action of mayor crypto. From that chart i can predict this down trend can be finish now and will be on side way in a few month. Many expert said the price of BTC can be going to $90k in 2020 that mean in the long term the price of BTC still up trend. Patient is better now to recover loss.
jackmoon

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:41:13 AM

By look in to daily chart of Bitcoin and other popular crypto its will help full to understanding price action of mayor crypto. From that chart i can predict this down trend can be finish now and will be on side way in a few month. Many expert said the price of BTC can be going to $90k in 2020 that mean in the long term the price of BTC still up trend. Patient is better now to recover loss.

I don't know where experts say bitcoin will be worth $90 thousand. This is an impossible number at this stage.
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

Bad business forecasts, especially in such a volatile market. Do not trust 100 percent of the forecasts of steep analysts, in the cryptomir. Always analyze and make informed decisions about selling or buying crypto currency.
Yes, many good analysts are easily bribed. Now there is a lot of deception. Undecided The most difficult, but the most correct way is to analyze everything yourself. You can start by reading books on trading on the stock exchange.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

I expect growth in the market in the coming months.Although the situation of the last year and the growth can be repeated only at the end of the year

blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

I think I can not say what will happen for the next months.. but if we see the market is in very bad condition, it is very fluctuating then up and down, but we have to positive thinking “soon everything will stabilize and it will raise again”
mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:04:27 PM

to be honest, no one is gonna give you an exact answer of what is really going to happen, and i am not sure, but the price will probably drop a little bit more, and it will start recovering in a few months from now.
I dont know, this is my theory
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:19:54 PM

invest right now is a difficult choice. If the long term still has hope to anticipate losses. But if you don't get short there will be no hope. fluctuations and correction happen very disturbingly what is there to decide whether it will start or have to wait longer.
TomWilson32959

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

Hopefully moon  Grin
Bazzy

Activity: 434

INFLEUM

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:57:56 PM

I think that the market is very unstable now, very small volumes from the market cap. I am more inclined to think that the market can go even lower. we can also see that bad news are already beginning to appear, and they can also have a very strong impact on the market.

ngocphuonghong1602

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

I guess that over the next few months is the season of the markets and it will bleed green and this is the season to pump.
bnguyenhuong191

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

it  is better to invest now because i do believe that the market will go boom and if you invest now you will get a lot of profits just wait for it to happen so you can use a lot of profit in the next investmeng
paulineee400

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:54:36 AM

Well it  is better to invest now because i do believe that the market will go boom and if you invest now you will get a lot of profits just wait for it to happen so you can use a lot of profit in the next investmeng
edora

Activity: 314
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

For sure everybody is monitoring the ups and down of the cryptocurrency market, with the downstream of Bitcoin and it affect also the other cryptocurrency like Ethereum.Once people start buying Bitcoin at this price, it will definitely stabilizes the market until it's full recovery of this market glitz. The higher the volume of buyers participating in a market today, it will result to a higher trust on Bitcoin. I'm definitely optimistic that Bitcoin will recover soon. No body can predict what will happen to Bitcoin for the next few months, but base on the market preview, it goes down and up and it will definitely correct itself.
Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

No one knows what will happen next next month. Maybe now the price is very low, but one day the price will go up very high and make us rich.
And invest in bitcoin, I agree. Because at any time, bitcoin will exist, maybe next year bitcoin will bring us huge profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: