Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:51:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months?  (Read 4366 times)
bithit.ubeo

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:09:40 AM

I think that we should not wait for something supernatural. I'm sure that the dump will not be strong, but you will not have big profit,  because mostly the coins have just begun to recover.
cuaso.tamhontoi

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:13:12 AM

i think the event of world cup in Rusia will bring good impact to cryptocurrencu because a lot of people will come to rusia and use cryptocurrency for payment, and a lot of people who join in cryptocurrency will interact and build them self so they can make good project from it.
gentlesam07

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

It's really very difficult now to lredict what we see in few months about the values of coins in market. Well,  from hear I see an incredible increase in value of altcoins and BTC to a favorable extent.
tech12345

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

Currently the market is still not out of downtrend. I think there should be more positive information from the government so that the market is really exciting again by the end of the year. I would like to open a market capitalization of VND 1000 billion. Grin Grin
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:28:40 AM

No one knows what will happen next next month. Maybe now the price is very low, but one day the price will go up very high and make us rich.
And invest in bitcoin, I agree. Because at any time, bitcoin will exist, maybe next year bitcoin will bring us huge profits.
You should do any analyzation before try to say anything about that, we are almost or have reached the bottom since big correction at a few months before. but that will take a lot of time to do that. bitcoin is rising slowly because this time there is no a big support just like what already happened at the last year.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:27:40 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
Maybe we cannot make conclusion then, the wheel is still turning. There is still possibilities of good values for the coins. We will just wait for the right timing.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:58:42 PM

Bad business forecasts, especially in such a volatile market. Do not trust 100 percent of the forecasts of steep analysts, in the cryptomir. Always analyze and make informed decisions about selling or buying crypto currency.
This should be what everyone should be doing already, I like to read the predictions of important people and also the predictions of people in the forum but that does not means that you should always believe what you read, you need to make your own predictions and take decisions based on your predictions, even if you make mistakes that is the only way to improve your abilities.
duncanarmy

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:30:00 AM

The crypto money market has been very depressed in recent months, but nowadays the market has recovered a bit more. I think in the coming months there will be better news on the market and the prices will increase significantly.
hihitao45

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

The market is now in very bad condition, it is very fluctuating then up and down and so now it's impossible to say what will happen after a while, but I think soon everything will stabilize and it will go up
phamngoctruc.hp97

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

I think that the market will begin to get a little excited for several months. Of course I can be wrong
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:03:42 PM

The market will most likely just follow the same trend that it has in a the past couple of months which is, we see a recovery in the prices, then we see a dip when people start dumping their coins. Red and green markets in succession but not much of a growth in the direction of a bull because there is no way that we are going to see another bull run this year
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:45:06 AM

In the coming months I think the market will be more prosperous and stable than the present, and it value will be greatly increased. However, market fluctuations will still exist, but the volatility will be much smaller. Then I propose to everyone to look at the market last year and you will all understand for yourself what exactly we should expect in the next two months, because the picture is almost the same as in 2017, compare the growth of the crypto with the current one and it is obvious that everything repeats again.
So don't worry, I think the current investment is worth it. This market is getting better and better.
yitai2020

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:00:55 AM

As of today, the market is still hovering in the middle ground. Rising lack of funds, and there are many sell-offs. The decline also has some support. So there is still a need for continued turbulence in this position. So now is not the time to invest. At the end of the year, the market should be relatively stable.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

We all know the current market situation, its not what we all would have loved it to be, the coins are suffering from devaluation, but that's just the nature of the crypto market, very volatile, which make it even more difficult o tell what will happen o the market in the next few months, i think predicting the crypto behavior is not as easy, we hope that in the next few moths there will have been a considerable recovery in the market, BUt for now, lts just let the market be
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:55:43 AM

On that case some experts on analysing will give the conclusion for todays market situation. May be for this coming months it is the time for fluctuate or pump up of all token just like in the past years. Hoping it gonna happen just wait be patience.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
I know now the price of all coins is touching a low value yes even though it has now gone up slowly. But I think this time is the right time to buy some coins that have good quality and promise for the future. I believe the next few months the market continues to increase and by the end of this year, the price will be higher than last year.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:07:34 AM

no one knows what is gonna happen for sure, but i am more than sure that the market is going to recover sooner or later if that is what you mean with your post, anyway, just keep calm and everything will be okay
lkcoindaddy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

now this began to rise in price,
it looks like the market is going to the stbil zone.
and the end of the year may be higher than the end of 2017 yesterday.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:21:53 AM

As we have seen, from the beginning of 2018, the market witnessed three major changes.
Last time when the BTC fell sharply to 10K7 on 22/12/2017
The second time when BTC fell from 17K2 to 6K on 06/02/2018
The third time when BTC falls from 11K788 to 6425 on 04/01/2018
When BTC created a new peak, then most of the Altcoin also have new peaks. And finally, in conclusion, the growth of BTC is always worse than the Altcoin so you understand that the opportunity is extreme in this market.

nguynnguynminh51

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

I am sure that our market is waiting for progress and it will be completely green.I've heard a lot of predictions that say the whole 2018 is a year of cryptocurrencies Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: