Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:17:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months?  (Read 4360 times)
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

Like a lot of people are saying that in the next few months will ride crypto coins is very high. And if they want to invest the time now this certainly very timely. And I think now a lot of people who have been saving the coins and get ready to face the growth of coins at the end of this year.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

the market should recover because even at the G20 summit there were no sharp statements about the regulation of the crypto. I understand that everyone agreed that at the moment cryptocurrency does not pose a serious threat to the economy. accordingly, we immediately see a gradual recovery.

that was probably a big mistake. because nobody knows what will happen with crypto in a few months. almost all people who have written here they were wrong. many people have only hope that the market rises. but they don't know it. and nobody knows when the market goes up again
cryptosyss

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:13:57 PM

I am sure that the crypto-currency market will only actively develop in the near future, and there will be more people involved in this.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:41:43 PM

Deom here on forward there are a lot of speculation that the market will recover. September marks the start of the holiday season and a lot of predictions that the market will moon from here moving forward until the bull run in December.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:40:05 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
Take coins in the middle of September and I think you will not go wrong. Then the market will be inclined to turn upwards and losses will not be on the next corrections. And now catching the bottom of the coin is a stupid idea.

tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

It will be located in the area of purchase from 6000-8000 $ and by the end of the year will begin an upward trend . I think so.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:42:14 PM

In the remaining four months before the end of this year, we are waiting at last for the rise of the crypto-currency market, because always in the last months of the year, bitcoin and other crypto currency is growing in price. If this does not happen, then many investors will be disappointed in the crypto currency and will lose further interest in it. This year, most likely, bitcoin will not repeat last year's mistakes and investors will buy bitcoin carefully. It is possible that bitcoin at the end of the year will not be able to approach its previous record of a year ago.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

Always hoping that the market will start to grow again. And all my altcoin in my wallet will pump hard. But nothing is sure what will happen over the next few months.

Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

Over the next few months, I believe cryptocurrencies would go through corrections, we should be left with only real investors and hodlers.
I believe we would go through some organic growth in the coming months.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
earn20

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:28:24 AM

The crypto-currency market is now rising, then it will fall, and again rise, fall and rise again, but sooner or later it will fall, and will not rise.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
rdtt13

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:42:05 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.

If we still consider what happen last year , I think the market will start to recover in the next few months where the holiday season starts so if I were you , I would start to invest in some good coins.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:51:47 PM

In the remaining four months before the end of this year, we are waiting at last for the rise of the crypto-currency market, because always in the last months of the year, bitcoin and other crypto currency is growing in price. If this does not happen, then many investors will be disappointed in the crypto currency and will lose further interest in it. This year, most likely, bitcoin will not repeat last year's mistakes and investors will buy bitcoin carefully. It is possible that bitcoin at the end of the year will not be able to approach its previous record of a year ago.
Many owners of the  large capitals don't benefit from sending the cryptocurrency market to a long correction. What if Is  the plans of whales are much larger and they want to buying on the bottom for a long time?
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:52:50 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

If cryptocurrency industry can repeat history where before the holiday season everything in the market seems to fall down but when the holiday season starts every coin prices rising up then it's a good sign though because we as investors we can still earn some good profits.
Peple

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

I think the market will not grow very much, but it will not fall, we will see what is still + 50 milliards today
Signmd

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:15:48 AM

Nobody knows what will happen in the coming months in the market. We can only guess. I think that the market will grow. A lot of good news on bitcoin. I think the end of the year will be growth and prices will be higher than 2017. Cool

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:33:56 AM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.
According to the data I have analyzed, the market will remain stable until the end of 2018. There will be no strong pumping or dump during this period. So this is the time for you to trade the day and make a small profit.
Or you can buy a lot of altcoin and hold them for 3 years, surely you will have big profits.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:55:19 AM

It is not so easy to say what will happen next few months. Anything can happen anytime. We just need to focus on our target. We just need to buy good coins at low price and need to wait until price rise.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

If cryptocurrency industry can repeat history where before the holiday season everything in the market seems to fall down but when the holiday season starts every coin prices rising up then it's a good sign though because we as investors we can still earn some good profits.
Yes, that is good if transparently that will happen again but crypto currency is all unpredictable due to its volatility and what we need is a positive thinking and concept to help crypto back to its normal track, but even though we have no assurance to strike back as what happen last year then I still have believe that crypto will have a good future for we are now in mid of digital technology and our direction is in crypto currency with the help of edge cutting blockchain technology.

BlackSociety

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:12:19 AM

There may be a period of decline in the market, as many investors now choose to invest in Bitcoin and USDT, which will reduce the flow of funds in other altcoins!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
secret_3108

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very unstable, so there is no possibility to determine the value of a particular cryptocurrency for a large period of time. If someone will give such advice, it is an empty phrase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: