Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:45:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of the ethereum coin?  (Read 788 times)
marksayson (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:35:22 AM

I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
tonystone2016

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:39:18 AM

No! Ethereum is the payment method in crypto world, 99% ICO based on Ethereum. Market correction is near to the end. So you'll see a big bounce from this price!
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).

Just relax, and hold on tight your Ethereum stash. This is not the end. Ethereum is the most widely used Platform for ICO project.
So, if Ethereum end, ICO also end. That's never happened. Unless something from internal Ethereum makes a something bad for the project.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

Hey, which alt coin did not do a mroe than 50% retrace? If you ask me, eth actually stood up to its groud in these FUD times. Bitcoin went from 20000USD to as low as 6100USD, most other alts did a more than 70% retrace, eth is only only with the least retrace till now. Actually holding up good tbh. However I am not an eth fan and do not own any of it.

basobulat

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:45:50 AM

this is normal for all crypts in the decline that occurred in the last three months.
no one altcoin can survive the correction and panic. but that does not mean it's bad, now it's a recovery for many altcoins, though it takes a lot of time to get back on the previous value. do not worry, because it can make you panic

huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:49:01 AM

It's normal for a currency to fluctuate, or 50 percent or even more, so don't panic.

The intelligent contract of ETH, high efficiency, fast and so on, has been favored by many world giants and new generation of innovators.

As long as we hold it for a long time, there will be no loss.
eeeeeew36

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:49:21 AM

Not only did Ethereum fall, but all of the cryptocurrencies were falling, so you don't need to worry too much, because Bitcoin's decline will bring all the cryptocurrencies down together and eventually go back up.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:52:26 AM

No. This is not the end of Ethereum. Every project has had a retrace or correction. That didn't mean they are dieing off. No doubt some tokens may not come out alive but then that's why you should hold onto gems. Ethereum is a gem n this correction is an opportunity to get more of it.

https://cryptotvplus.com
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:52:41 AM

Everything has gone down the shoot, not only Ethereum. All ERC20 tokens have also dropped dramatically and I saw one token which was sold for two dollars in the ICO, go on the exchange to be dumped for 30 cents only, so it is not only Etheruem to blame. What has happened is that many people came and left crypto and all the early adopters who were more experienced traders, sold off all their coins on the high, including Ethereum, so now all is left is the tale end of the panic sellers and some hardcore believers in blockchain technology. Unless new money comes into this market, Eth and everything else is going to remain like this,totally flat. I believe greatly in this technology, so this is why I am still here.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:55:29 AM

you are wrong. not just the ethereum that is currently undergoing the final decline.
but almost all altcoin and include the top crypto (bitcoin).
it all looks so bad right now. what happens is caused by some factors that become the dalang of this decline. and exacerbated by the panic posed by a novice investor like you.
I think the situation will be normal again.
mmacool

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:57:09 AM

I think that this is not the end of ethereum. Now everything is built using ethereum. There was a decline after the new year. Now, as experienced traders say, the market has subsided, but will unfold and go further.
kasbon

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

the price drop did not happen in Ethereum alone. so you do not have to worry. and now Ethereum is crawling up to restore the desired price. so you just need to be patient and wait for it to go up.
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:59:56 AM

No, not the end. We can even say that he's just getting started. With the entrance to the Bull period, ETH will reach new ATHs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
darksanya

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:00:50 AM

I suppose it's just a start of the ethereum. We saw some corrections of the coin and now we have some experience about the dynamic of it and about how it behaves in an unstable market. so there's no time to panic. It's maybe the last chance to buy it when it's cheaper than 700-800$.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:00:58 AM

Not just ethereum but all of coins almost lost 50%, bitcoin reached $19000 but now its almost $8000. So just relax and hold your ethereum.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:04:04 AM

Well i don't see the recent decline in ethereum market value as the end ethereum because i strongly believe that that the ethereum value will bounce back from its current decline very soon for the current correction is temporary and is a normal situation in the crypto currency world "market fluctuations ".
nuruljadidku

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:05:44 AM

I expect the price of ethereum is down to $350 and I will buy as much as I can and I will hold since it is potential coin, I am sure I can get much profit from this coin only if I buy at that point. however, ethereum just stack in the lowest point at $400.
Albertio

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:09:26 AM

I think there is nothing definite in cryptoworld, the price is going down drastically and I think we can take advantage of every opportunity available to invest. yes we can buy ETH when it is cheap.
 Wink
Cepot

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:30:50 AM

no, this is not the final sign of Etherium,
since 2018 Eth's decline is fatal, it does not mean the etherium will disappear ,, and the current decline is just as fair as stock trading, my advice should be to hold it and do not sell it...
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

It is better to buy more Ethereum today as the price is way low. If the prices goes up again we will surely earn. It will also cover the lost we had if we have kept some amount previously. The secret is to buy low and sell high.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: